Veganism | Teen Ink

Veganism

By Kylefitze BRONZE, West Melbourne, Florida
Kylefitze BRONZE, West Melbourne, Florida

Everyone should go vegan! Veganism is much more than just changing the foods that you eat its more of a lifetstyle that you adopt with it. Its all about promoting a healthy and positive lifestyle while standing for something that you believe in.

So veganism is basically a lifestyle where you eat organic foods only from nature and protect animals from the poor treatment, and cruelty they recieve. Everywhere these poor animals are raised they are horribly mistreated generally with a poor, unnourished diet with tons of hormones and chemicals pumped into them so they will be worth much more on the market. However these poor animal's have no choice in the matter and thats why they need someone to stand up for them and protect them from this cruelty. If helping poor inicent animals isnt enough of an incentive for you to help protect them, then maybe this next idea will alter your thoughts. The health benefits of a vegan diet are phenominal and can alter you and save your life! Not only is it my opinion that it will save your life but also docters highly recommend this diet because in fact a vegan diet will not only reduce, but also completely prevent cardiovascular disease, cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, and all kinds of cancers the list honestly goes on forever. So as you can see the benefits to going vegan can basically make you live longer.

If neither the health benefits or helping poor innocent animals seems to appease you then maybe the aspect of eating some foods that you eat now may spike your intrest. So you may be thinking oh im happy with my diet now and really you dont have to change that much in your diet there are healthier vegan options that taste the same if not better!

Veganism is not just a diet but yet a lifestyle where you help porr innocent animals,eat what you want, and make you healthier and live a longer life, so the real question is why would you not go vegan?!