Teen essays on stress, depression, eating disorders, mental health and more | Teen Ink

Health

Most recently submitted Health Articles

Hot Topics
By Carol Deng BRONZE
Brooklyn, New York

It is responsible for more than 440,000 deaths in the U.S. each year. It can affect those who have never chosen to interact with it. Seemingly friendly and harmless at first, it ga...
Carol Deng BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

Hot Topics
Hot Topics
By BTWLOHA BRONZE
Bear, Delaware
BTWLOHA BRONZE, Bear, Delaware

As she sits in the corner Face to the floor ; she dispels smoke from her lips and slowly floats away with it ; letting go of so much pain ; her tears are thick enough to stain the pavement that slowly becomes her best friend when she needs to run away ; This is your time to weep ; This is your time to morn ; not yet time to build up ; just a time to tear down old walls ...

Hot Topics
By -Kal- GOLD
Carthage, North Carolina
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

"Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and recieves the impossible"
-Anonymous

Hot Topics
By ErinK GOLD
Thornton, Colorado
ErinK GOLD, Thornton, Colorado
Hot Topics
By morgiegetsmoney BRONZE
Springfield, Missouri
morgiegetsmoney BRONZE, Springfield, Missouri

"tell me i cant, i'll show you i can."

AngelicaM BRONZE, Warren, Michigan
Hot Topics
lilgeek SILVER, Kansas City, Missouri

"Changes can come from the power of many, but when the many come to together to form that which is invinsible...it is the power of one voice, one community, one idea....the awesome Power of One!---unknown

Hot Topics
lilgeek SILVER, Kansas City, Missouri

Hot Topics
By lilgeek SILVER
Kansas City, Missouri
lilgeek SILVER, Kansas City, Missouri