Nathan Feuerstein | Teen Ink

Nathan Feuerstein

By kathytennis SILVER, New York City, New York
kathytennis SILVER, New York City, New York

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
-Michael Scott

I found Talia Ririe’s review of Nathan Feuerstein’s songs very touching and relatable. She spoke about her struggle to adjust to the high school setting and how NF (Nathan Feuerstein) helped her cope with her surroundings. NF helped her change in terms of her personality and her music taste. Her review wasn’t just a review. It was a kind of memoir as to how she was coping with her early high school days. What made me enjoy this review the most was how Talia really understood what NF was trying to say.

Most people, when they listen to his music just listen to it for the sound, and they don’t bother trying to understand what he’s trying to say. The great thing that Talia did is that she really listened to his songs and got the right message out of them. I understand how music can change who you are and can change your perception, and especially how it can help you get through things. As a listener and fan of NF, I found this review to be truthful and relatable. Kudos to Talia Ririe for understanding Nathan Feuerstein when most people could not.