Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! Review | Teen Ink

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! Review

By mhidalgo0913 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
mhidalgo0913 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

I am in complete agreement with Jazmin Nepomuceno's review of Panic! At The Disco's fourth album, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! As a major fan of both Urie's and music in general, this album makes me emotional in so many ways, all mostly positive emotions. I remember going to my first concert of their's, his performance of "Girls/Girls/Boys" touched me profoundly, seeing I was still in the closet at that time. As for "Girl That You Love", I agree again. It's my least favorite Panic! At The Disco song ever. It seems lazily put together, something very out of character for Urie. My favorites from the album are "Casual Affair", "Collar Full", and "Far Too Young To Die". They are all amazing for so, so many different reasons. "Leads you through a series of overwhelming positive emotions" is absolutely right, and why Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! is such a spectactular album.

I wanted to write about this review because I love all things music, and love Panic! At The Disco even more.