Feedback on | Teen Ink

Feedback on

By 20_verve_a BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
20_verve_a BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

Having watched the movie, Legally Blonde, way too many times, I can confirm that Cindy Zhang did an outstanding job reviewing the movie. The piece has nothing but good things to say about the movie and I can definitely agree with all of her points. Not only did she talk about the characters and the plot of the movie,but she went into the themes the movie portrays. Cindy did a great job not spoiling the movie which is key to a movie review. I love how she included some of the actor’s names which can draw some people into watching it if they see an actor they like.

“To begin,I’d first like to thank this film for introducing me to the words, “alibi,” “liposuction,” and “objection!” is such a non-generic and unique way to start the review. The starting sentence is one of the most important parts of any piece of writing and Cindy nailed it. The second I saw someone reviewed Legally Blonde, I had to read it since it is one of my favorite movies. The reviewer did an amazing job talking about such a well known movie and going more in depth to it. Overall, Cindy Zhang did and absolute amazing job reviewing Legally Blonde in the fall issue.