Feedback on | Teen Ink

Feedback on

By chloeli05 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
chloeli05 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

In the movie review “Spider-Man: Far From Home,” by Dave, it was an alluring and expressive article to read about. I myself have never watched this movie, and have never had the interest to - but with what the author has to say, it seems like a fairly excellent movie. First, we get a good backstory and explanation about the characters of the movie that helps understand the rest of what the author later says. Throughout the entire review, everything was precise and well-phrased, which affected the entire review. The author touched upon many main points of the movie and displayed a great deal of understanding. However, when describing the plot and what happened, I would like for the author to explain the term “Elementals” more, including why these monsters are a big threat and why it is only up to Spider-Man to save everyone.

The whole review covered everything that was needed to discuss, such as the cast, setting, visual and special effects, plot, and statistics. The author efficiently hooked me in and let me know why this movie lives up to the hype. Their use of adjectives makes this review original, such as when they say “‘Spider Man: Far From Home’ is an exhilarating roller coaster that continues the adventures of everyone’s favorite web-slinging superhero.” The reviewer is describing this movie and using the term “roller coaster” to compare with the overall plot. In addition, using the phrase “favorite web-slinging superhero” illustrates a reminder of who Spider-Man is through their use of superb adjectives. The way the author describes each role portrays why they think it is a good movie and why the reader should watch it. Ultimately, the movie review “Spider-Man: Far From Home” is the perfect portrayal of a good movie review that was effective and captivating.