A Political Critique | Teen Ink

A Political Critique MAG

I agree with "A Political Critique." There are lots of problems with the government. There is so much corruption that will continue as long as the "good old boys" are running things. I believe this country needs a lot of changes, but nothing will happen if you don't vote. You don't have the right to complain if you're not going to do anything about it.

We the people have the power to make changes. I don't like the way things are going with the current president, so I will not vote to re-elect him. He is just one more of the "good old boys." We need someone new in office, someone who will bring a new perspective to the government.

pulsusego GOLD said...
pulsusego GOLD, Mcdonough, Georgia

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings; look on my words, ye mighty, and despair.", "I like smashing pots. Then I take the fragments to Kernavė and bury them. In future, it will be more past there" by Juozas Erlickas, and so many more..

Meaning no disrespect, Bush did not cause the 'BP oil thing.' Sometimes risks must be taken in order to make money. When you are in debt, like we already were when Bush was elected, that money becomes very important.

LoEssie BRONZE said...
LoEssie BRONZE, Freeport, New York

A room without books is like a body without a soul. I don't know who wrote that, it was just on an advertisement at my library. . . hahaha.

I agree with most of what you're saying, but what don't you like about President Obama? He's doing the best that he can to fix the problems that his predecessors (mainly George W Bush, no offence, caused with the BP Oil thing). Trust it, if McCain were our current president, we would be in the SAME situation becuase he cannot change what has already happened.