Canadian Question | Teen Ink

Canadian Question MAG

By DaydreamBeliever GOLD, Lockport, Other
DaydreamBeliever GOLD, Lockport, Other

If you live to be one hundred, I want to live to be one hundred minus one day, so that I'll never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh

I really don't want to sound rude or pushy, and I'm sorry that I might but … hey, did you forget about us? TeenInk.com is available to countries all over the world, but it seems you must live in the States to ­receive the magazine. What the heck?

What if one of my pieces were picked? Would you still send me a copy of that issue? Or would you pass over my work without considering it? I'm sure there are many other teens in Canada who work hard on their writing. It doesn't seem fair that we wouldn't be given a chance.

I do love your website, though. I love reading and commenting on people's work, sharing my thoughts, and finding out what others think about my work. But what will come of it?

Canada is probably the USA's closest equal. The only separation is distance, right? Couldn't we pay extra for shipping? I'm just looking for some fairness.

Please, Canadians, if you want this magazine, send more letters. They won't change something for one person, we need strength in numbers.

Ray--yo PLATINUM, Kathmandu, Other

God Makes No Mistakes. (Gaga?)
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." -Liesel Meminger via Markus Zusac, "The Book Thief"

I never got my copy, I live outside the US too.

kmarie14 PLATINUM, Hyrum, Utah

"Life is either an adventure...or nothing" -Helen Keller

ha haha :) that is funny I am reading this and laughing at the little mag icon next to the title ;) ha ha so question: Did they send you a copy?? ;)

DaydreamBeliever GOLD, Lockport, Other

haha did you read the full version?

Thank you. I know, I laughed at it myself.

addisonmc521 GOLD, Oak Harbor, Ohio
Ooooh the irony. You got this published in the magazine. Nice job. I found it quite ironic. :]

DaydreamBeliever GOLD, Lockport, Other

haha, thank you :)

i know Georgia for the Carolyn Dawn Johnson song :) and all of the beautiful pictures I've seen.

Carmella_Hastings GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Walt Emerson

Are you kidding?! I LOVE Canadians!!!! They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Plus, ya'lls bacon is AMAZING!!! Don't feel left out- when I say where I'm from everyone looks at me weird and say, "Oh. Where's that?" I feel your pain- the only reason people know Georgia is because of the clay- imagine being known only for the kind of dirt you have- plus a big fish tank ;)