For Your Knowledge | Teen Ink

For Your Knowledge

By TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Dear Teen Ink,

I reviewed the film, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. As of the time that I write this letter to you, only one other review of this extremely popular film has been written, meaning there is an overabundance of reviews for the same film to choose from.

I recently opened a Twitter and a Tumblr account to promote my work which is posted on TeenInk.com. I have posted links to my review on these accounts, as well as my Facebook profile. On Facebook, my review can be seen by 236 people; my best friend has also posted it to her profile which is seen by 234 people. 

I have shared this link with 19 people that I follow on my twitter, which is also seen by my 9 followers. This link has been retweeted by 4 of these people for a combined total of 4,986 viewers; it was then retweeted by at least 3 other people for another 141 views, give or take. 

One of these pages which retweeted my link, also posted it on her tumblr blog which is followed by 255 other pages. From this blog posting, as of June 3rd, it has been reblogged by 32 other blogs for a combined total viewings of over 1,000,000 people. 

Plus, an excerpt from my review (as well as a link to the entire review) has been posted on NarniaWeb.com which is viewed by more than 8,679 people. 

My review has become extremely popular over the past few days. It has been commented on 10 times and has been rated 5 out of 5 stars over 70 times; and these number have continued to grow as the days go on.

I hope the popularity of this review will influence your choice when choosing movie reviews for Teen Ink's next issue. 

Thank you, 
Rachel

This is simply an FYI piece. My aunt told me that these figures should be taken into consideration. But how would Teen Ink know this without me letting them know?

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

*Meaning there is no over abundance

And this is written as of the middle of June, 2011. The numbers have gone up immensely since then.