a7x nightmare | Teen Ink

a7x nightmare

By Blackwolf SILVER, Thornton, Colorado
Blackwolf SILVER, Thornton, Colorado

Teen inks article by Kevin C about music really caught my attention because this tells me that there are people out there who listen to the same kind of music. All the poem articles and stuff are interesting and fun to read because they’re all written by teens like me, so when I saw a review by teenagers on one of my favorite bands like avenged sevenfold I thought it was awesome, the author of the article really does a well job of describing M.Shadows and how the band takes on a new sound for this album, there’s more anger and emotion. The author also talks about it being their heaviest album; I think it’s also their best.

The music article was the most interesting to me because music is a really big part of my life and its something that I really enjoy in my spare time. So when I read a really through review of a great heavy metal album like Avenged Sevenfold’s Nightmare and it going in depth on other great songs like the title track nightmare, fiction, danger line, so far way, and welcome to the family. These music reviews were very detailed and well written they almost seemed professional. This album is a good tribute to Jimmy “the rev” Sullivan R.I.P