Feedback: Overall Magazine | Teen Ink

Feedback: Overall Magazine

By Adam Nannetti BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Adam Nannetti BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Dear Teen Ink,

I love your magazines and I think that it is really great information for teens. When someone has a life problem or needs some advice, for example in the feedback section someone read an article on suicide and they said, ”After I read that I realized that suicide isn’t the answer”. Thanks to the feedback section the person got to tell the person that wrote the article that they actually got help from their article. I think that there should be a bigger video game section because people like to see if a game is good or not and what it offers. They could also talk about the upcoming dlc’s in videogames. I also love the review section because I get to see if a movie is good or not. In the video game section you could talk about new consoles that are coming out and new games that haven’t came out yet. Another cool thing you could add is what you think that they should add in the video game. I also like your sports section because I play a lot of sports and I like the stories. Great magazine I hope the others enjoy it as much as I do.

Sincerely,

Adam