Feedback on "The Girl in the Tight Tweed Coat" | Teen Ink

Feedback on "The Girl in the Tight Tweed Coat"

By phils.world GOLD, Staten Island, New York
phils.world GOLD, Staten Island, New York

Put in a spoonful of creativity, followed by descriptive words, and then emotions, all into a blender. Turn on the blender, and “Presto!” You get Virginia Boldt’s masterpiece; “The Girl in the Tight Tweed Coat.” As I read the prodigious story, I found myself inside the action, entangled in the upsetting, yet praiseworthy. The fiction piece is about an innocent girl who knew that people thought she  was strange. Throughout the piece, the main character discussed how she felt about her loving sister who followed her around. After she disappeared, her life was incomplete. It ended with her making her balloon act as her sister Paige.
    There were many parts that I loved about the story. Even though I can't relate to this story, because I have never went through what the main character, the story still left an impact. The story made me experience many  different emotions, such as upsetting emotions when the sister disappeared. Nonetheless, the piece of fiction had many descriptive words and phrases.
For instance, the phrase “Then she’d breathe in sharply as though to recapture the sound.” This line combine figurative and physical aspects together.
    Virginia created and amazing piece by combining different literature elements together into one. I was delighted in reading such an intricate work. Thank you, Virginia;  your work really penetrated through my skin and into my heart.

This should get like tottaly published! This is just a masterpiece!

Wow! Amazing job FuzzyKiwi!

I loved your story!