Celebrities and Their Influence: Not the Only Cause | Teen Ink

Celebrities and Their Influence: Not the Only Cause

February 10, 2015
By Allison White BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Allison White BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

In the article, Celebrities and Their Influence I feel that the author is justified in saying their opinion. Yes, I feel in today’s world it is too easy for teens, kids, and just people in general to have access to see the drugs and violence surrounding Hollywood. However, I do not think that it is all Hollywood’s fault. Teens and children have access to these things through other means than just through media. They could reach these things through peers and other means. I feel that we cant just place society’s problems on one group of people. Hollywood started somewhere. It started with us. All of us helped grow the industry. The industry has grown so big and has to keep growing to make more money. This means more violence and drugs in the shows and movies. It is what today’s people want. In reality it is all of our faults for the problems surrounding today’s people in general. If we want to go around placing blame then we should all take a part  in it. This problem is not going to go away soon and the sooner we all take action the faster we will progress.