Feedback on "The Terminator" | Teen Ink

Feedback on "The Terminator"

By rangerslover SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
rangerslover SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

The piece is written by Drew Hundle and it's called "The Terminator." This story is about a boy who got buillied because of his weight. He would get bullied by the same kid all the time and could never stop thinking about what the bully said. He started to workout but quit after a week. He watched a video and decided it was time to stop being a quitter and mak his life better. I really like the passage because it something many people can relate to and it shows the authors mental strength and how he got it.

I also want to get into better shape and have been trying to workout since the month of march. Every time I quit and then end up regretting it, when I have to start over. However, I have asked my dad to help me and push me so I can reach my goals, and I believe it will be different this time. This time I won't stop and I will reach my goals just like the main character. My favorite line, that I hope I can say in the future is "Two years have passed since I changed my life, and I still haven't given up." This passage is pure motivation and a story of great success that I want to reach