Humans. Ugh. | Teen Ink

Humans. Ugh.

By ElizNieves PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
ElizNieves PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

"It's funny. Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." The Catcher in the Rye

Humans are very complicated.

I hate when a gay person is walking down a hallway or a street, and some fool dares to say, "homo," at them. The person obviously knows he or she is gay. The idiot that scoffs, "homo," is just wasting breath.

"Gay" actually means "happy," so people really have developed their own languages. I mean, a "faggot" is a pile of twigs, seriously! I have read many books that are decades old. The authors would be surprised that we have defined our own words, incorrectly.
I will never fully understand the human race.
Did you know the Ku Klux Klan can still host rallies?
Gay people cannot get married.
That makes me very angry.

I have stopped reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in protest.

OtakuBoy BRONZE, Saint Augustine, Florida

My fav? I have two. First ones too long so here: http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/OtakuBoy666/blog/9201/index.htm
and then theres:Every Gaurdian Angel has to have a darkside, they wouldn't be able to protect the one's they care about if they didn't!

Agreed. ^-^

ElizNieves PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

just found out there's a ten-year-old boy in Arkansas doing the same!!!! :)

America;IHU said...
Same here. I refuse to say the pledge of allegiance until everyone has equal rights. "Liberty and Justice for all." And yet gays can't get married? That sounds like more of an injustice to me.

ElizNieves PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

Hey, Purple Feather!!! Give me a link to one of your articles!!! :)

PurpleFeather BRONZE, Canton, Connecticut

"The pen is mightier than the sword." - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

yeah! i never even thought about it like that. that's messed up. how come hate groups are allowed to meet, but people can't love whoever they want to love? it's almost like we want hate to take over the world. that's why God makes people like us, people who question the horrible things mankind does. ppl who will keep the bit of love left in the world alive.