My crazy sexist feminist psychology teacher | Teen Ink

My crazy sexist feminist psychology teacher

By MichelleAmanda DIAMOND, Miamisburg, Ohio
MichelleAmanda DIAMOND, Miamisburg, Ohio

The world is just vinalla ice cream without the sprinkles that are creative people.

It is a scientific fact that the male brain is larger than the female brain, but is also a scientific fact that the female brain works a lot more than the male brain. I think we can all agree upon that. Yet when my female teacher was giving us notes on the brain and pointed out these facts, she becomes a crazy feminist, man hating, insane woman. I receive the only perfect grade on a test we took and she congratulates me, but does not congratulate any of the boys because none of them got a perfect score. This makes her a sexist that hates her male students. I stick up for her. That makes me a crazy feminist who hates all men and think that all women are so much better than all men. Did I miss her or I saying that we hate men? Or I am I just saying that you’re making things up because I’m a crazy bra burner?

yeah it happened

ManekiNeko SILVER, Cincinnati, Ohio

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it to be true."

This was sort of confusing for me at first. Then I figured out the sarcasm. Did this actually happen?

Ian_M said...
Ian_M, Ventnor, New Jersey

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left"-Winston Churchill
"Do not try to change what you do not understand"-Ian M

Title made me click on this, any whom, not really sure what to say. Err. SUCH A FEMINIST ./endsarcasm

Nice 100.