A Story of a Girl | Teen Ink

A Story of a Girl

May 23, 2008
By Anonymous

She is trying to discover herself. She doesn’t know who she is or what she wants. She has so many questions, but no one has time. She doesn’t know what she should be. She doesn’t know where to go. She has no one to talk to. She feels all alone. She thinks that she is useless. She thinks that she is unwanted. She thinks she is unloved. She thinks no one cares. She hates herself. She hates her stupid quirks and habits. She hates who she is; whoever that may be. She wonders why things are the way they are. She wishes she had someone to hold her close and tell her that it will be okay. She questions her beliefs and thoughts. She wonders if it’s all a lie. She wonders if everything is really as it seems. She wonders if they are hiding something. She wonders if it is really true. She wonders if they know. She wonders why she’s here. She wonders why they won’t tell her. She wishes that there was someone for her to talk to about all of it. She wonders why everyone judges so quickly. She wonders why church is the last place people come for help. She thinks that this world is stupid. She thinks that things are too much about the politics. She wonders why people feel like they have to put on a façade. She wonders why people can’t just act the way they are. She wants to know why things are the way they are. She wonders why there are prejudice people. She wonders why life is so complicated. She wants it all to be easy. She doesn’t understand why all the “bad” things are so fun. She wants the “good” things to be fun, too. She doesn’t know why she can’t stand some things he does. She doesn’t know why she has that dream. She doesn’t know why things happen. She wonders if she would ever make it. She wonders if the things that they tell her are wrong. She wants to find her own way. She doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. She wants them all to like her, no matter what. She wishes that people understood what unconditional love really means.