Gay Marriage | Teen Ink

Gay Marriage

By Bribri3573 BRONZE, Port Huron, Michigan
Bribri3573 BRONZE, Port Huron, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss

You're born a human. You're raised a human. You grow as a human. You love as a human. Some love for the looks. Others for the personalities. There's always that one person, who gives you more butterflies than the last. Who makes you blush just by smiling. Who keeps you awake at night. What if that special someone was born as the same sex as you? Does it mean that you're a disgusting person? Does it mean you're on the road to hell? No. It simply means that you're a human, and you're falling in love with someone special. Sex shouldn't have anything to do with who you love. Love has no limitations. One simply does not jump into love. It is called falling into love because it is inevitable. Love cannot be avoided. When you fall in love, you fall hard. Fall with a man, fall with a women. Fall in it with the one you want. Not because of what body parts they have, or what they look like, but because of what's on the inside.

My best friend is gay. No one accepts him.

MusicPanda BRONZE, Cleveland, Tennessee

A true reader is not defined by how many, or what books they have read, but by the lessons that they learn from them.

I entirely agree.