Every Cherry Counts | Teen Ink

Every Cherry Counts

In no way do I want to make it sound like the country is dead. Quiet the oppisite actually. We ar ein danger, the goverment shutdown, presidantial elactions, and so much more. Many people just close their doors and hope someone else will do what needs to be done, as I know people are doing right now with this article. Think 'I should say this', but then not because you think someone else will. Guess what, they aren't. As the same is true for the country. We can just sit around and wait for somthing to happen because when we do things go wrong as they are now. Now I don't want to start and arguement, so I'm just going to say right out; I don't like the idea of a wall being put up to block us from mexico. I just don't, and I'm stuburn and set in my way. I'm writing this because I have my political views wrapped up inside me and need to let them out. I think the goverment could be a great thing if people get involved. Those of you saying "this person is crazy" to me, are wrong, becuase you get up and fight for what you wan tand you believe in and it may happen. IN conclusion I'm not saying the goverment is the problem I'm saying WE are hte problem. For not speaking up, and not ALL getting invovled. Even if it is very small what you do to get your voice out do it. Becuase this is our country and if we want it one way, we got to make it that way. And remeber every cherry counts. That right not penny, cherry because they are universal and sweet. They impact people so much without relizing, just like we can impact people without relizing.

I wan this country to be better, but it's not going to get that way by just waiting. I'm trying to do what I can to make that happen. If this article impacts just one person I'll be happy. Please leave your comments, I would love for some feedback.