My AVID passion speech | Teen Ink

My AVID passion speech

By Tahtiii BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Tahtiii BRONZE, Rochester, New York

I'm passionate about my family. Family is important to me because they are always going to be there for me. I love my family so much, they mean the world to me

My passion came from the fact that my family is always there for me. If i'm having a bad day, who can I go to? My family. If I want to go have fun, who do I want to have fun with? My family. When i'm hungry who do I ask for food? My family.

I've been passionate about family my whole life. I'm passionate about this because at the end of the day no matter what happens, my family is going to be there for me .

I don't know exactly how others can get involved with my family, but all of my friends and people i'm close to know that I always put family first.

My passion connects to future goals because my goals are based around my family. My family makes sure that i'm good and that i'm being pushed to my limit, but they do it in an understanding way.

I love to do things and be with my family. I also like to take care of my family during hard times, like now during this crazy pandemic.

These are the reasons why i'm so passionate about my family.

CHECK OUT MY AVID 8 PASSION SPEECH!!!!