THE DELUSION OF JUDGEMENT | Teen Ink

THE DELUSION OF JUDGEMENT

October 2, 2021
By sumedha_upadhyay BRONZE, Shalimar Bagh, Other
sumedha_upadhyay BRONZE, Shalimar Bagh, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In this world of empowering homosapiens, we accept the idea of delusional judgement. we certainly believe that there’s gonna be this only outshining day where our path would be crossed by at least a person who will pretentiously be able to propose an idea of nonjudgment. this idea is a delusion that is believed to create in order to satisfy ourselves. we are created, embedded with complex societal complications which deprive each one of us to extinguish our miserable actions through this delusional idea. human beings often misunderstood other humans with their supreme personalities and affectionate talent of presenting to others. many of us assure ourselves with a hinge of self-satisfaction in a process of over-delivering our thoughts and mindest. as a small block of this massive outrageous empire that we are confirmly believe as ‘ society’, we all collectively share a common idea of a perfect nonjudgment environment to be a part of so that we explicit ourselves without any humanistic outreach. but often in the search of this dream path, we blind our instinct and sometimes truly pour out conscious thinking hence providing an individual to face the dark reality of us. as a part of numerous human habits, we all judge everyone, everybody from the very first encounter to an opening super awkward conversation. the criteria that make this worse is our lack of power over ourselves in terms of explaining, directing, and choosing the correct pathway of delivering a thought.  this fact doesn’t evolve with the suggestion of being highly intelligent and awake while facing a judgment or being super lethargic while confronting with the same or a matter-of-fact different judgment. this lies in the core beauty of every aspect of learning as well as teaching the ethics of self–love. we all happen to find ourselves in the journey of someone non- judgment but often this idea clashes with numerous youngsters leading them to diminish their transparency to even themselves. we all want to project ourselves in a certain way which makes us believes that we don’t have an impeccable imbalance of emotions in ourselves. however, one should always to transparent with this intention in the search of finding peace.  every person with even a pinch of societal shadowing in this universe has, will, or maybe is judging you, your every sentence, every word, every thought that you deliver to this living stage.   

our upbringing, values, and culture have a prominent dependency on this delusional virtue subjected to your own understanding and acceptancy in certain beliefs. the lives that we are given during childhood have a never-ending impact on every consciously as well as unconsciously on carrying out methods. individual, we are scared to even give a thought to the dynastic approach which was once given to every tiny mind. we believe in this delusion because we like being delusional.


The author's comments:

HI, MY NAME IS SUMEDHA UPADHYAY, AND I'M FROM INDIA. A TEENAGER BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN A BIG CITY WITH ALL THE AVERAGE PRIVILEGES THAT WERE ENOUGH TO SATISFY ONE'S DESIRE. THE ARTICLE THAT IS AN ORIGINAL PIECE OF WRITING OF MINE IS ON  AN IMPECCABLE UNDERRATED TOPIC, ONE CAN EVER THINK. I WROTE THIS WITH  ALL MY HEART TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS UPLIFTING THIS PRESENT DELUSION AROUND THIS TOPIC. JUDGMENT IS IS ONE OF THE BASIC CAUSAL FACTORS OF ONE'S DECREASING SELF-ESTEEM. WE ARE TOO SCARED  TO GET OBJECTIFY BY SOCIETAL MANIPULATIONS. THEREFORE, I WROTE THIS OUT ONCE FOR ALL.