Talkin to him | Teen Ink

Talkin to him

July 30, 2009
By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
79 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"life will only controll youh if youh let it"


feels like motnh since i have had a decent conversation with him, actually any conversation at all. everytime he speaks i fall over again cuz i miss what used to be. talkin to him makes me feel so alive i love the feelin when we talk and then he smiles for whatever reason its still a smile and i know i got to finaly to to him. questions are asked back and forth and somewhere inbetween the smiles and the laughter we find answers. talkin to him...theres honestly nothing better in life if you would just try it. tlakin to him is worth my time tho everyone else isnt. talkin to him has me w=all caught up but i dont care its my world as long as hes wrapped up in it even a little. i feel nothing until we sit together and start to chat, best believe id give up the biggest things in life for the littlest thing such as that. without hsi worda im so numb and grim you wouldnt believe that sweet happiness that fill upp inside of me and it all comes from just talkin to him.