Teen Suicide | Teen Ink

Teen Suicide

By BlackAngelWings PLATINUM, Venice, Florida
BlackAngelWings PLATINUM, Venice, Florida

New Moon - S. Meyer
'I flung my leg over the edge and ram through the knee deep water, it sprays all around me. "Edward!" I yell knowing it is useless. The crowd is too loud and my voice is breathless with exsertion. But I couldn't stop screaming.'

What would you do for $20? Would you french kiss a dog, take your mom to prom, drink soda through someone else's sock? Now what you you do for a penny? Would you do all of that or just not waste your time? Is it because it's not worth it? A penny is worthless a waste of time right? Wrong. This is how so many of us go about living our lives. When we meet someone who's off to the side and shunned, they stay that way because everyone treats them like a penny. A worthless waste of time. Well, they aren't! We should except everybody, anybody without judging them. We need to take the time to except everyone no matter what they have done in the past because it's more than they can change your life, you could change their life! Turn them around in the right direction. I'm not saying go out there and be a humanaterian to the next shunned person you find. Just let them know you're there and that you except them as they are.

I am me and I shall never change for anybody. Take me as I am or watch me as I go.