Faith | Teen Ink

Faith

When I thought about a topic, I didn’t really have to think long. I thought about what I couldn’t live without and it hit me immediately. The answer is my faith. I am a Christian and God has changed my life in an endless number of ways. There is absolutely no way that I could live without Him. He has done many things in my life, but the three that I want to focus on are: He gives me hope of life after death, brings joy to my life, and, because I get to live forever with Him, I can stay calm about the present.

The first of many things that God does for me is that He gives me a hope. I believe in God and have accepted him into my heart. Through this, I know that when I die, because of my faith in Him, I will have eternal life in Heaven (John 3:16). Another hope is that everyone in this world will know who Jesus Christ is and what He can do in your life. I know that if they hear His word and wisdom through the Bible, they will definitely stop and think. Everyone will know who God is in the end of time, but I want to help everyone prepare for that day so that when they come before His thrown, they can honestly say that they believed in Him. This is also one of God’s commands to all Christians before he comes to earth; always make disciples.

The second is that He brings a joy to my life. As I said earlier, because of my faith and because I have accepted him into my heart, I will live forever with Him. This puts a joy into my life so I can live happily, being a light to this dark world. I can show this world, through my actions, all of His qualities like loving, just, and compassionate (just to name a few). It’s an exciting thing knowing that God wants to have a relationship with you. This same God, the creator of the world! What an honor!

The last, but certainly not least, is that I can stay content about the present. I know where I am going and because of this I can live happily and joyfully. God has a plan for me that will turn out for my good. He is leading me through it all in my life. But it’s not just me He has a plan for, He has a different and unique plan for every person on this earth. All of His plans work out for good and he will never let you down.

Being a Christian really has impacted my life. I am extremely happy that I was shown God’s message at an early age. As I said, I can live life happily because of my redemption. So when I was asked, “What mattes most in your life?” it’s a no brainer! God’s love makes my faith the most important part of my life.

waltnhoa BRONZE, Kyotanabe, Other
2 articles 1 photo 1 comment
Based!

FionaHowler BRONZE, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Yes, God is so good! And without His love we cannot even exist... great answer!