A small but wise person once told me | Teen Ink

A small but wise person once told me

By Skylerteddy BRONZE, Bloomington, Minnesota
Skylerteddy BRONZE, Bloomington, Minnesota

Live life no regrets cuz sh*t happens but life goes on.

She was always there for me ? When i had the crappiest days in 8th grade . It hit all of her friend very hard . When we found out what had happened to her ? She was so sweet . And it took me forever to find out what she was really trying to tell me along . I always went to her with my problems i could always trust her . More then my bestest friends .

I help her out after she cam back to school . Alot . i would always joke around with her . I guess you can say i was flirting with her . But I was stupid she told me every one we liked in band class and same with we and we had but one rule we cant name the last person we like . And that's what we did . Theses are people i named s***-face aka ask me in a message for who it is . Joshua As a friend . and then the last person was suppose to be the one twe really liked i was going to say her name . i found this out after she the minnesota !

I felt so stupid . I keep playing those memories in my head wondering if i willl ever see her again . i feel like my best friend or a really great Friend that i had for awhile trey this is all for you .

I cant stop replaying that day in band . Can you please tell me who the last person who you didn't tell me you liked .. I really need to know ?
---------------------poem i made for here . ------------------------------------
Hidden under the darkness let light shine above from the angels of above .
you are the light that guides me through the world . I needed you and i hope you needed me as much as i needed you ?
when the feeling is right we willl both know what the last person really was . Until that moment of change . We willl be nothing but mere strangers in the distance . Walking the path of life alone and worried . until we found each other again were much better when were together . So am going to do the best i can .
mistakes that i made promises i break not much more you can take my hand understand everything . all the feelings i get when we are exchanging thought will always be held next to my heart . Here i am alone man i not gonna stand anymore ! there i go down this lonely road . i swear i been here before . But i am not the man i use to be . I really hope she knows So hold on 1 cause i am not sure how long i can take from here not to tell me . I was running from the inevitable . I willl stand alone .

I LOVE YOU TREY ALWAYS HAVE I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU BEFORE YOU LEFT . BUT I WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT . BECAUSE EVERY IN THE ROOM SAID I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU .

i AM REALLY SORRY . I AM REALLY MISS I HOPE WE GET TO SEE EACVH OTHER SOON I MIGHT BE GOING TO VISIT TEXAS FOR AWHILE ANDF WE ARE DRIVING TO ALL THE STATES . I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU BEFORE MY JOUNEY ON THIS SIDE OF LIFE ENDS .