Dear Mom and Dad | Teen Ink

Dear Mom and Dad

By Thepokelolo GOLD, Markham, Other
Thepokelolo GOLD, Markham, Other

This is what happens when a unstoppable force meets an immovable object

-Joker (The Dark Knight)

Dear Mom and Dad:
In the earliest of mornings, when you are still unquestionably lethargic, it awaits you with an uncompromising vigor. During the midst of summer, while others are knee-deep in sweat, you can comfortably sit inside of it and cruise around town protected by a subtle and stylish exterior while being chilled by blasting air conditioning. At the hardest of winters, traveling around the city with ease, you can sip hot cocoa inside of it and glance with empathy for those on the street with icicles on their nose. Flying through traffic at top speeds, everybody else in the car can take a nap while the driver easily controls the four-wheel transmission with an one hundred and thirty-eight horsepower engine, which is mostly noiseless. With its great fuel efficiency, we can drive from Toronto to our nation’s capital without having to fill up. So what are you waiting for Mom and Dad? Unbelievably priced starting from twenty four thousand, visit a dealership and open up the doors and insert the keys into your new twenty fourteen Buick Encore SUV.

Fuel efficiency is one of the most important attributes in a car to consumers everywhere. The more miles can be driven for less gallons of gasoline, the better. Good fuel efficiency essentially equals to a good financial future for the car. However, saving a few dollars at every gas pump isn’t everything for fuel efficiency. Saving time for having to go to the Shell station less, directly allows more time to be spent on other things. As a plus, the Buick Encore offers superior interior design without a gas-gulping engine at an exceptional starting price. With constant reviews on numerous car review websites claiming the Encore to be long lasting and durable with consistent performance, you are getting the maximum value out of a small deposit.

Fantasizing about owning a Rolls Royce Phantom is a luxury. The solid outline, glamorous seats, sumptuous interiors and a Herculean engine make driving a Phantom every man’s dream. Although the Buick Encore is no match for the Phantom, every dollar you pay is transformed into a worthy compact SUV. Even the most basic package comes with a multitude of useful features. QuietTuning and Active Noise Cancellation? You won’t even notice the Encore drive by until its exterior charisma takes your eyes. Hate those freezing winter days when the stubborn ice just won’t let go of your mirrors? Heated exterior mirrors and reverse view camera help you navigate the roads while forward- collision warning systems are available in upgrade packages. Unlike other cars, the Buick Encore isn’t a paper tiger. The technical functionalities in this family and wallet- friendly vehicle allow you to experience the luxury of automobiles and perks of driving while discovering new destinations.

The most dangerous part of one’s trip to a foreign country is the trip to the airport. Statistics show that it is seventy two times more dangerous to travel by car than by air, regardless of the length of the journey. Nevertheless, cars are equipped with numerous airbags and safety systems to ensure the driver and passengers’ safety on the road. The Buick Encore comes with ten airbags and advanced warning systems in the rearview mirror, front and sides are available upon request. Therefore, why not purchase this vehicle to replace our second-handed car, which constantly stinks of motor oil and methane? It is already risky to travel with cars, why make it an even larger hazard by using a vulnerable second-handed vehicle? More bluntly, you are using money to buy safety through the robust performance of the Encore. It is much better than buying insurance for a degraded vehicle.

The Buick Encore is vehicle smooth on all edges. With all the consumers wanting a low price for a product with high quality, people are harder to impress than ever. Being the award recipient for the Best Sub-Compact SUV in twenty fourteen, it stands to face the tests on all categories. The streamline exterior has a subtle humbleness while still established with a required bulkiness. A solid chassis and forceful engine back up performances and acceleration of this vehicle. The seating and trimmings within the Encore exquisitely shows the potential of inner beauty. Furthermore, the technical and functional aspects of the Encore can be compared with many other luxury models. Finally, the appealing price tag and fuel efficiency finishes the package and seals the deal for the Encore to be winners of multiple automobile awards. Even at the most official occasions, the jaws of the public would drop to raise a round of encore when the Buick Encore enters the scene.

A Car, An Essay, A World of Persuasion