When You See Him | Teen Ink

When You See Him

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

Calm green eyes stared into mine, and with this, I saw a moment of devotion towards him. I wanted to hate him for making me love him. I wanted to believe that I could get over it...
But when I saw him, it was as if God had just placed him here for me alone. Like he was mine all along. I felt the divine chaos inside my mind explode and the world was nothing but him.
All I saw was him. The world slowed and I was able to see our future together, I was willing jump in front of a bullet for him.
But I still did not understand this affection I felt towards him, it was so strong that it nearly consumed me. I wanted, so badly, to reach out and taste his lips.
to be his everything.
This hatred I felt... It could not be anymore real than the voice inside my head telling me to stop.
But I didn't want to.
Such a narcissistic person he was! Though I was just as foolish. this love was futile, I told myself. Why is this love so secure, so safe?
I knew, no matter how many times I told myself, that our love was ill-fated. But yet... even in darkness he catch the light within his grasp and lead me straight into his arms.
He was the world.
He was my oxygen.
He was the gravity.
And I was uncontrollable in love with him.

My love is like gold towards him!

Last time I checked, I was NOT in love with YOU.

BrandonT GOLD said...
BrandonT GOLD, West Newton, Pennsylvania
Why are you writing storys about me scarlett??? :P