Why Four Letter Words | Teen Ink

Why Four Letter Words

March 31, 2014
By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
25 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Why do some of the most impacting strong words only have four letters? It seems to simple but, when you look at person they look pretty simple and we all know thats not true. Nothing can be understude by just looking, you have to think, take time, and really care. Words like true, love, hate, pain all are so complicated and are used in may ways with everyone, sometimes to often, sometimes need more, but they all are more than just a four letter word with vowels and constants.

Pain is what you feel when you get physically hurt and deep in your soul that you most of the time block out and hide. Its what makes you realize that your not okay, that you need to stop and change. It's not just something that happens randomly, it happens when something dramatic or when the pile comes crushing down.

Love something that nowadays is used way to often, only some know when to really use it. Everyone does love and everyone has there first and last love but, only some are lucky enough to have it be one person. People love family, friends, animals, and other or same genders. Love is caring so much it hurts, putting them before you, showing you the real you, expecting them, trusting them, and so much more, so much.

Hate is when you fully and truly dislike and don't care at all at someone. Sadly most people hate themselves because they don't see and understand there true amazing loveliness. Its a word when you were little you parents told you it was a bad word. I hate fake people because they can't truly be themselves and end up just being that horribleness.

Hope, such a scary confusing thing that makes you actually care and still want something. It makes you go after something even if it's scary, stupid, or even hopeless. Everyone has hope, some keep it all their life, some loose it after one failure, some have too much, it is all in the person and situation. I'm the type of person that has to much hope, that holds on even when theres nothing to grab. Hope is crazy, makes people like someone for so long. It keeps peoples drams alive through everything else. Hope keeps the world from giving up.

All of these four let words are such a big part of everyones' life and effect everything even each other. They give people something a feeling good or bad, right or wrong. Yes, there is so many more words that mean something but, these mean so much and are used in daily life, even if you don't know or notice. All these words need one another, like without love there is no hope and is only hate and pain. That was only one of the millions of examples there are. Pain, Love, Hate, and Hope are such powerful strong words, that without them the world would be a hundred percent different; I don't know who would want to live that way.


The author's comments:
I know live, feel, lies, true, and more are all powerful words but, I didn't ant to bore you.