Faithless? No, I'm Strong | Teen Ink

Faithless? No, I'm Strong

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

My faith is stronger than your bombs. My heart is warmer than your arms. Destroy me? That's funny. You haven't hurt me. I'm stronger than any diamond in the rough. And even though you're sour and cruel, heartless and stubborn, I'll have my unbreakable faith to lead me home. I don't need you to be the water in my bottle as I stride across the desert. I may be beat, but I am not broken. And you didn't break my heart, you freed it. I'm free and I'm flying, high in the sky where my tears are dried by the warm wind. You were the one, but you wont be my last. I will love on and I will fly higher.

I am infinite.

I am permanent.

I am unbreakable.

You're welcome, I hope everything goes well for you!!! I'm always here.

I am infinite. I am permanent. I am unbreakable. This is so beautiful. It makes me feel so strong. I've struggled with being transsexual. Thank you.

Anastasia.Z BRONZE, West Newton, Pennsylvania

Life is like quicksand. The more we struggle, the more we drown in it. -Keanu Reeves

You are absolutely welcome, my dear!

Thank you so much!

Thank you, Ana. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!

My favorite part in this piece is the ending: I am infinite, I am permanent, I am unbreakable. This is beautiful!