A Response to "What Music Helps" | Teen Ink

A Response to "What Music Helps"

By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia

Hi! My name is Morgan and I have Autism. This makes it awfully difficult for me to make new friends and I just can't control my anger.

My music has helped me be a better person. Whether it's a movie soundtrack or children's music or even country music I love it.

Classical music is a big part of my 'music treatment for autism' as I call it. It has helped me get better sleep than without it.

Country music makes me feel better and I love it. It is a very powerful music to me. Especially since my mommy is a country fan as well. I even like some of the same singers as she does.

Rock music is another favorite type of music that I like. My favorite band is U2. They have a really good beat and powerful music. Also the killers are another favorite band.

Pop music is another type of music that I like. Christiana Perri is a very beautiful singer. Her song human is amazing. It reminds me that girls are always human.

Alternative music is the best as well. Radioactive is by far the best song ever. I love music.

Music makes me feel better and helps me keep going. Music helps me keep my mind off running every which way and focus more on other stuff.

I love music and it makes me feel good. Whenever I hear music, I feel better than ever.