Stairs To Destiny | Teen Ink

Stairs To Destiny

By James Kidd, Nsw, Other
James Kidd, Nsw, Other

Author's note: Stairs to Destiny was Inpired by my Father Steve Kidd, we were in the car talking about Destinys and I told him that i was going to write a story about that and I did he was going to help publish it but sadly he passed away in may 2012. R.I.P Dad always loved and never forgoten, Love you dad xoxox

To much to make chaptures so I will do first half and The Caslte when I finish the second half I will Publish the other half.

His alarm went off at 6:30am and not 6:00am.
Do you know the saying “Everything happens for a reason”. Well unknown to Jim today would be the day he would start to find his Destiny; you see everyone has a reason for being put on earth (For being born). For some this is good and others bad but everything that happens helps us in a way, but everyone changes the world with every step.
Jim was worried because he would be late for his job; he was a scientist trying to find a cure for Balloon Stomach Disease. Balloon Stomach Disease is a disease that shrinks your stomach like a balloon would and then you just die because you no longer have a stomach. Jim’s boss wasn’t very happy with Jim’s performance, he had reason and I mean not working and drinking the chemicals. So he started three strikes and you’re out thing to improve his performance, Jim normally would not care but he would like to purpose to his girlfriend Caitlin and he would like to buy a good ring for her. He was on his second strike and if he was late he would lose his job.
Jim was in a rush to get ready because he was going to get fired if he was late so he skipped breakfast and got dressed as fast as possible, he had thirty minutes to get to work when the drive took an hour, so he had to go double the speed which he was meant too.
He got in the car and drove from 0 to 150 in four seconds forgetting to put his seatbelt on. Not stopping at stop signs, or stop lights. Then, driving on gravel, he lost control of the car crashing it into a tall bushie tree. The glass Smashed into a million pieces, up into the sky Jim went, landing on a field of grass, and next to the green grass was a glue factory called ‘Gabe’s glowing green glunkey gooey Glue factory’
and next to Gabe’s well you know the rest, was a house that was for sale, but this want just any house for sale it was onced belonged to Gabe the owner of Gabe’s Glue factory, but now it belongs to the seven stupid silly sizzling sausages. They were just seven stupid silly sausages but one day they were trying to give themselves a tan on the BBQ and shut the lid after that you get the picture.
Jim thought that because there was a house there was a way for him to get home so, he slowly got up screaming in agony, screaming out “help”. After about five minutes of suffering Jim finally got up and hobbled, he probably has a broken leg but that’s not stopping him. Slowly but safely he made his way to the seven stupid silly sizzling sausages for sale house and banged on the door with all his might “let me in let me in” after a while Jim wanted to give up so he turned around and then there was a screak not the nicest noise in the world, but it was the best noise that Jim could be hearing other than the sound of a human. Jim decided to go in because he didn’t want to steal anything all he wanted was a phone and maybe some food because that fall made Jim loses his stomach. So he walked in a for-sale house well the for-sale house to use to phone but there wasn’t a phone so he went out into the backyard he saw the BBQ of which the seven stupid silly sizzling sausages, le lifted the lid, smoke went everywhere as Jim lifted the lid to reveal seven sausages burnt.
“Well, there isn’t any other food and I am starved “so Jim picked up one of the seven stupid silly sizzling sausages and ate it, now there are only six silly stupid sizzling sausages. It wasn’t a good idea because as soon as he ate it he had really bad direah, he had to run to the toilet well as fast as a person with a broken leg can go. The gases he caused blew up the pipes and flew the loo up into the air.
Jim landed near a beautiful island in the water and saw a fin he thought it was a shark but it wasn’t, it was much worse he was
About to get attacked by a Killer fish, a Killer fish is the size of a shark but is much worse, you see, a Killer fish has the worst part of every fish or animal that lives in the water, so the sharks teeth, the sting rays stinger, crab claws, angle fishes light and a third eye. Jim swam towards the beach but that was the worst thing he could have done, you see because a Killer fish has three eyes doesn’t mean it can see that well and if you stay still enough and let the tide carry you around you will not get attacked. He got attacked the Killer fish ripping at Jims leg, he ripped off his leg, luckily Jim remembered that he had his pocket knife is his pocket (for safety reasons). Stabbing him in the eye, than the crab claw, finally the heart causing the killer fish to bleed to death, Dark, Dark blue blood everywhere. Jim was unconscious as the tied pulled him ashore. At the beach, Jim spotted a beached fish, a pink brim to be exact.
“Help, Help”
“Who said that” asked Jim
“Me, down here” replied the voice
“Where”
“Here the fish” said a fish
“A fish” replied Jim “Your joking”
“No I am not” replied the fish “I am a magic fish, and if you put me back in the water I will give you five wishes”
“Three wishes, your joking I am not dumb a fish cannot talk”
“Please put me in the water”
“Fine I will put you in the water”
“Thank you, thank you” cried the fish
So Jim put the fish in the water.
“Your so kind, now you can say the wishes now or save them now or save them for later” said the fish
“I would really like to get rid of this pain”
“Ok, I can do that” Said the magic fish as he magically made a jar appear with a blue jam “Now do you want anything else”?
“Not now, but how do I call you if I want another wish”? Asked Jim
“You whisper magic fish, because I have good ears and if the ring person hears you yell it out I will get killed”
“How do I use this”? Jim asked as he pointed to the blue jam
“Dip your finger in it and that is all you need, I am off bye” said the magic fish as he dove under the water.
Jim got his pointing finger and dipped it in the blue magic jam; it sunk into his finger and magically started to heal his leg, growing back like a lizard. Jim was happy that it worked and got up to find his way out of the island.
As Jim walked further into the island to find shelter, he came across a sign ‘Welcome to the land of Destinies’
“Destiny I wonder what mine is” Jim said to himself as he walked further and further into the island. As he approached another sign right near a forest ‘Hippno Forest, Do not be walking around when dark’
“I need to be fast if I want to find sticks in the forest” Jim said to himself as he kept on walking.
Not far away he approached another sign, this one said
‘You want to find your destiny, for that you need a stinger, to get that you will need to find someone that really wants flies for dinner.’
“A fly” said Jim “with a stinger so like a Bea”
Jim thought it was like a Bea, but it isn’t it is a Hippno Fly, ten meters in length and has wings were able to hypnotize you and have you as a slave.
Jim kept on walking, but the thing about eating a fly was playing on his mind he didn’t know what it meant, but he had to find out because there is a chance that that is the way off of this island.
As Jim was walking he heard a noise,
“Hello, down here” yelled the voice it was a small but for now mysterious
“Who said that, show yourself” Replied Jim
“Me right at your feet, are you trying to find your destiny”? Asked the small squeaky mysterious voice
Jim looked down, looking at a leach “Yes why”? He replied.
“I am the Hippno blood sucking leach, I can help you” Yelled the Hippno blood sucking leach jumping up and down in joy
“Ok, Hop on” Jim replied as he lowered his hand to pick up the hippno blood sucking leach.
“You suck my blood and I will kill you” yelled Jim
“Don’t worry” Replied the Leach while laughing “I only like the dark blood of a hippno fly and just to warn you it is getting dark”
“What happens when it gets dark”? Asked Jim
“They come” cried the leach “quick we don’t have much time hide yourself and don’t move until morning
“But spiders” cried Jim
“I will tell them not to attack” replied the leach “Arkslam spiadares ouckahamm” The leach yelled.
“What was that”? Jim asked after he built shelter for the night.
“Creepy crawlies will stay away now” replied the leach
Jim stayed still because the leach his lived in this forest and if anything he really wants this hippno fly blood. Jim heard it, bushes shaking huge dark shadows jumping around out to stop people from finding their destiny.
The next morning, Jim woke up to birds chirping.
“Oi, leach” Jim yelled
“I’m up here” replied the leach “and don’t yell that out”
“Why not”? Asked Jim as he go up of the ground
“Because they will come again” Cried the leach “For now on, call me Jack” cried Jack
“Ok Jack” replied Jim “hey who was after us last night”? He asked.
“Dark destiny puppets” Cried Jack “Nasty things, also known as DPuppers”
“What do they want”? Asked Jim
“They want to stop you from finding your destiny and they will kill anyone that will help you” Cried Jack “They know you’re here, we don’t have much time, we need to find a hippno fly TODAY”! Jack yelled as he jumped onto Jims arms.
“So what’s the plain”? Asked Jim
“Well, when I see a Hippno fly I will yell out go and you throw me at it” Replied Jack.
“Is that all”? Asked Jim
“No, after that you need to rip of the wings to kill it” Answered Jack.
“Ok, easy” replied Jim, as Jim and Jack walked further into the forest, to find a Hippno fly. Jim started to hear a noise.
“Oi, down here” Yelled the voice
“Was that you”? Jim asked Jack
“No, look down there” replied Jack
“It was me, look down” yelled the voice
“There Jim, it is a caterpillar, a wing caterpillar”
“Yes I am a wing caterpillar, are you after the hippno fly”? Asked the wing caterpillar
“Yes how could I forget a hippno flies wings are the size of you alone, so we will need a wing caterpillar to eat most of it” Replied Jack
“Well do you want to help us little caterpillar”? Asked Jim
“Yes, yes, thankyou I haven’t eaten my whole life because the hippno fly is too fast for me” Yelled the caterpillar as he happily jumped on to Jim’s hand.
“What is your name”? Asked Jim
“You can call me Tom” Answered Tom
There was a loud buzz.
“What’s that”? Asked Jim
“The hippno fly” answered Jack “Quick throw me”
“Ok” replied Jim as he picked up Jack and threw him at the large hippno fly, it was a great shot right on him. The hippno fly was the size of a house. Fling around trying to get Jack of him, it was the speed of a dragon fly.
“Don’t look at it” yelled Jack
Jim shut his eyes just in time, he was lucky too because the hippno fly activated its hippno wings, then slowly falling to the ground.
“My turn” yelled Tom
Jim threw Tom and he hit the Hippno fly on the right wing, eating the wing like it was a pizza, then changing wing to the left wing the hippno fly was giving everything it had trying to throw It of like a bull, but it wasn’t enough the
Caterpillar and the slug won and the large hippno went down hard, it must be true the bigger they are the harder they fall.
“We win” cried jack “that was good blood I have never tasted queen before”
“A queen” Cried Jim you mean that was the biggest and strongest.
“Yes” Answered Jack then he realised what he as saying Yes to “Yes” he yelled again only this time he was happy about it and jumping up and down then remembering what had happened the last time someone killed the queen “come on, we need to, Come on”
“We need to what” asked Jim
“Just run in the direction of the sun” yelled Jack “There you will find Destiny castle and that will lead you to your Destiny and Home I am going to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time and I need Tom to help me”
“Ok good luck and thank you” replied Jim as he was so happy that he will get to go home, he put Jack and tom down on the floor and looked up for the sun finding it close in the middle but a bit to the right. Now to someone that knows how to tell the time using this method they would know that it was a bit passed one o’clock, this also meant that Jim had about six hours of sun left so he hoped that it was not that far away and that Jack the Hippno blood sucker had known what he was saying and that he sent him in the right direction. Jack and Tom were out of sight now as they run in the wrong direction, well Jim didn’t know what direction they were meant to go in but there was one thing for sure Jim had better of ran for his life because he didn’t have any help getting the bugs and spiders away from him and he didn’t know how long that uckslam thing lasted for.
Afer running for about twenty minutes he realised that he still had four wishes with that magic fish that although it had magic powers it couldn’t get back into the water.
“Magic Fish” whispered Jim remembering that that fish said that they would kill him if they herd the words Magic Fish and another thing it didn’t say was that they also kill the person that said it yes saying it is bad and those big shadows come after you.
The magic fish popped out of nowhere right in front of Jim’s face sadly picking its nose with a fin.
“Wops” cried the magic fish in embarrassment taking his fin out of its nose
“I didn’t even think fish have a nose” laughed Jim
Jim and the magic fish laughed this meant a lot to Jim because he knew that there wasn’t any hard feelings, this sort of thing happened a lot because they were both laughing.
“What can I do for you?” asked the magic fish
“I would like to get to Destiny castle faster than it would take and I need a way, is there anything you can get me to help?” Asked Jim
“Dude” laughed the magic fish “you saved my life I can do anything you want me to” answered the magic fish as it started to do its magic suddenly there was a large and mysterious creature about a hundred meters from where Jim was standing.

“You’re Welcome” smiled the magic fish as he puffed himself away again. Jim walked up to the large mysterious creature, it was a light blue colour on the body and the wings were a dark blue. It was dripping water, well, yes it was water. Jim walked up to the mysterious creature.
“Hello” the creature said in a deep voice.
“Hi my name is Jim what is yours?” asked Jim
“My name is Waterdracer, the water Dragon”
“Cool can I ask you for a favour”
“Chocolate, I like Chocolate it is my favourite flavour” replied Waterdracer.
“No a favour as in do something for me” laughed Jim
“Oh ok sure” laughed the Waterdracer.
“Can you race me to Destiny castle I am very tired and need to get there before dark?”
“Sure” laughed the Waterdracer “I was heading that way anyway”
“Thank you” cried Jim “Thank you so much”
They were running for about ten minutes and that was really fast, I mean sprinting, faster than the speed of light, chatting on the way then stoping at a lake.
“Why did we stop?” asked Jim to the Waterdracer
“I need to ask you” replied the Waterdracer then finishing what he started to say “Would you like to fly or swim”
Jim started to answer his question “well” then he passed he was in deep thought as he didn’t know what would be better flying high with all the birds or having a swim with the fish including the Killer fish. “I don’t know, fly I guess”.
Within two seconds they were up in the air it was beautiful Jim could see the clouds and almost touch them they were light and looked fluffy, he felt the wind making his hair go everywhere. There were little insects about the size of a five sent coin, they were blue in colour and they had a glowing red spike on their bottom, I guess you can say they were much like a Bea because they had red stripes as well.
“Can we stay up here?” asked Jim “the view is great”
“Sure but there is another lake, well a river up ahead do you want to fly over or go under the water”
“How far away”
“About ten minutes from here” Answered the Waterdracer
“Yer under water, that is a long way are you sure you are going this way and not out of your way”
“Yes and even if it was out of my way I would have took you anyway”
“Why?” asked Jim because back where he came from they were not that nice and you would really get a thankyou out of someone you would never get a lift that takes a long time, a lift at all.
“Because you look like a good guy and I wouldn’t want you to be captured” Answered Waterdracer before realising what he just said then quickly bitting his tongue
“Captured” replied Jim in curiosity “By Whom
“I have said enough already” cried Waterdracer “I cannot say anymore, or they will get me”
“Who” Jim asked but he knew by the sound of Waterdracer’s voice that he was not going to tell him anymore.
There was silence no noise but the wind pushing up on Jim’s ears, not the best sound but that was better than nothing at all. Jim had decided to look up at the sky again because there were different creatures there, this time large things about the size of a soccer ball black in colour and on fire.
Jim took this opportunity to break the silence. “What are they?” He asked looking down to the blue hair of the Waterdracer then the blue nose, long like a hose dripping like, well a hose.
“They are nothing to worry about if you don’t touch them, they are called Fizthrowers” answered Waterdracer in a worried voice as he was still scared and worried that someone or something might have heard him.
“What happens if you touch them?” asked Jim
“Let’s just say sparks fly” Answered Waterdracer
“Cool” replied Jim as there were so many creatures in the Land of Forgotten Destiny’s and so many more that he hasn’t seen.
They arrived at the next river it was a far wile away but they were there now and Destiny castle was within sight of the naked eye.
“Do you want a pair of goggles” asked Waterdracer
“Yes please probably better for my eyes and I don’t know what is in this water” answered Jim as he had a weird phobia of getting his eyes wet with water from a lake, river, beach, pools and even the bath.
They walked over to a broken old bridge and a strange man that was super ugly with a but chin and A nose like he was a famous singer that liked to stuff up his face with plastic surgy.
“You no cross me bridge, dis me bridge, you cross I eat ya for me din-din”
“Why would we want to cross that bridge you fat ugly gross ogre?” Yelled Waterdracer “the bridge is broken anyway, now can you give us those things for under water”
“Well” answered the fat ugly but chined pimple faced ogre “What makes ye tink that me should give them to ya”
“Because If you don’t” yelled Waterdracer then calming down and starting again slower “Because, if you Don’t, I will come over there and rip ya face off” the Ogre didn’t like it when he got mocked “I’ll rip ya balls out and feed them to my cat, I’ll cut ya heart out and feed it to the DPuppers”
“Fine here have them I don’t want them anyway” cried the ogre throwing the goggles on the ground, the were a strange shape,
normal part for the eyes and a box where the nose is off it was two little things that went into the nose then at the mouth there was a different box but this one had a strap that held the mask in place.
“Well put it on we don’t have long now the sun is coming down.” Yelled Waterdracer to Jim “and you Ogre get a better job”
“Ok” Jim replied as he was putting on the mask “what about you do you need a mask?”
“No” answered Waterdracer “I have a mask of my own, I can breathe under water and I have eyelids that lit me see under water, water is my home so I am ready for anything down there”
They dived into the water Jim looked down and couldn’t see Waterdracer he was the same colour as the water invisible, camouflaged. The fish were beautiful pink, orange, purple, bark blue all the good, pretty colours you can think of, Angle fish, fighting fish and even mermaids, big fish, small fish and fish sitting on the rocks, even the magic fish waving at Jim, coral beautiful colours that are not even around on Earth like a mix of yellow red and orange but it doesn’t have a name and all types of fish and things in water like dolphins.
They came out of the water because they spotted a killer fish and Jim wasn’t covered. They were near another bush when they got out, not really but there was a lot of trees and Destiny castle was not far away from destiny castle it was about fifty metres away Jim could just walk over there, but that would be dumb with the amount of light in the sky.
“Well I guess this is goodbye” Cried Jim
“Well it is but you can’t go over there now” replied Waterdracer
“What on the land of Forgotten Destiny’s do you mean?”
“See I am going but you need to camp here because of the DPuppers”
“What are DPuppers” asked Jim “You were talking about them to that ogre” Jim was worried because he knew that they were the things that he saw the night when he got there and Jack helped him get away from them also yelling out something to stop those creepy crawlies from crawling on him, but he didn’t know what they were doing exactly.
“I am not meant to tell you but” Started Waterdracer then looking around to make sure that no one was around to hear. “They hate when people come to find their Destiny bloody Evil we are in a war with them, I’ve heard that you killed the Queen Hippno fly” Jim nodded his head and held out the stinger from the Queen “great you still have the stinger, now keep that that is the key to the doors in Destiny castle, while you have that the Hippno flies can’t have a new queen and the Evil side have grown weaker” there was a noise in the bushes like branches shaking and leaves going crazy there was a cool breeze but Waterdracer continued “Death to them, you need to find your destiny and then they will all go to Hell”. The shaking of branches continued “You need to lie down and put some twigs and leaves on you”
“But, what about you and creepy crawlies?” cried Jim
“Arkslam spiadares ouckahamm” yelled Waterdracer “That takes care of your Entomophobia and I am a big boy see that over there that is where I cannot been seen, my Home”
“OK” replied Jim “I’m not good at goodbyes but thankyou”
“Never say goodbye” yelled Waterdracer “Goodbye means for ever and I will see you again” Waterdracer passed then continued “And thank you for what I was on my way home anyway”
“But anyway” replied Jim “Thankyou”
“You’re welcome cya later” cried Waterdracer as a tear of water fell from his eye but he was a Water dragon so this happened a lot plus he was just in water and could be wet.
“Cya” replied Jim as he put the twigs, leaves and dirt of the ground and laid it on himself there were no more words said between the two as Waterdracer had walked slowly into the water and that was just in time. Once they were both hidden a Dark Destiny Puppet aka a DPuppert jumped down out of nowhere searching around trying to find Jim or the Waterdracer it looked in the water hopping to find something but nothing the Waterdracer has camouflaged and could not be seen by anything under water because it could change the type of water colour on its self to suit the water colour. It slowly walked back towards Jim staring at the tree that he was under, Jim feared that he had been spotted and didn’t know what happens if you did get captured but trust me it’s bad. The dark Destiny Puppet leaned over staring Jim right in the eyes, but luckily for Jim they didn’t have good eyes, they were really just holes drilled into the head and no mouth but they still made a noise like a cat purring but not so comforting. Jim stayed as still as he could trying not to make a sound at all not even a breath, not even a heartbeat. Luckily Jim stayed still enough to make the DPuppert leave, he got up then crouched down like he was picking something up of the ground and he went onto his tippy toes then, pounced up into the sky moving all the trees in its way.
After that Jim went to sleep so nothing happened until morning so I have enough time to tell you things that you should know, or things you need to know. Destiny castle was really big, I cannot tell you the amount of floors that was there but what I can tell you is that Destiny’s ball was up there somewhere it is a typical castle so it had a lake around it but this was a lake of Destiny water no Dark Destiny creatures can attack or get passed this point, trying to do so is like trying to kill yourself, a draw bridge but you need to answer a riddle to make it came down. Another thing I think you need to know is what happens if you get captured by Dark Destiny puppet, first they take you about a ten minute walk away from Destiny castle to the Dark Destiny Castle there they will do second, second they tie you up so you can hardly move an inch the next thing is quite bad for those that
Hate high noises, Third the DPuppert that captured you does the sounding call to alert the top puppet of their catch. You know that noise that breaks glass well this, is much worse if the right note your bones will Shatter and become fragile, your neck will sting if you move it a bit but really you can move it without your neck breaking the Dark Destiny Puppets have not yet figured out how to do that, but if it isn’t the right note, well consider yourself lucky that the puppet is either a girl or a baby, then you need to live, well for a little while, with the fact that you got beat by a girl or a baby. Fourth there is something that will make you poops your pants, the DPupperts touch you, not in a bad way, but the leader touches you sucking in all fears of yours then, Fifth, Torcher, that’s right, these puppets are smart they know how to make you cry before you die.
After all that I think I need to tell you one more thing, Jim’s Destiny, the Destiny of Jim is only able to be known by Jim sorry but you will need to wait until the end of the story and don’t try skipping the pages I might be lying. The police from where Jim comes from are searching for Jim but they have not yet found him, Caitlin has not been told because she has turned of all the phones and laid in bed she wasn’t feeling real well.
Now back to Jim, as the sun rose Jim started to get up but he made one big mistake, Dark Destiny Puppets still have about ten minutes of Dark left so if he was going to make it he would need to stay still and not move.
“Good morning” he yearned to himself “if it safe can I go” Jim put is ear out and tried to hear anything at he could hear was the sound of a bird above him “Well I guess I can go to find my DESTINY”.
There was a loud noise coming from the bird above him “ARRRRRRR, ARRRRRRR ARRRRR ARRRRRRRRR ARRRRRRR ARRRRR” the bird was repeating this noise over and over again.
“Shut up bird” cried Jim
This was a new bird one I have never seen before and it was making a noise, hold on I am going to look it up. There are two birds that make a loud noise the first is a miniemu warner if this bird looks like an emu but is much smaller than one it is called a miniemu warner it has razor sharp teeth and a calls Dark Destiny Puppets if hears the word Destiny, well, that might have been good to know no one tells me these things anymore and I’m sick of it, I mean I could of told you that it was there.
The last narrator went on a rampage, going green and large and had to get a sleepy needle into him, a large on because he broke the small one I am a different narrator but you won’t tell us apart.
The miniemu warner was continuing it annoying noise, the trees started to shake and leaves making even more noise than the last night, Jim knew that the Dark Destiny Puppets were after him so he tried to hide since there was nothing around him that could tell them where he was. The DPuppert came out of the trees; it was much smaller than the one that came last night but still, it was Dark. Jim was under the same bunce of leaves that he was under last night. The DPuppert was searching for him, but wasn’t able to find him so it got down and picked up a stick a large on well large for humans but it was tiny for the DPuppert. It walked over to where Jim was hiding and did the same thing that the other one did the night before; Jim again held his breath and tried to stop his heart for just a little while. Dark Destiny puppets were unable to see real well they trusted the sound, The DPuppert walked over to the miniemu warner that alerted it and went to hit it.
“Down there, where you were looking you dumb ass why I oughta smack you right in the ear but no I can’t move” yelled the miniemu warner as it was unable to leave its post, not because of the rules but because of the glue.
The DPuppert wacked the miniemu warner smashing it to pieces and to surprise it was made out of gismos and gadgets and not guts and blood, so it will be remade not to be smart. Then after that the Dark Destiny puppet looked down at Jim whacking the bunch of leaves with the stick, there was only about a minute left.
“Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh” cried Jim
The DPuppert quickly grabbed him and held him up ready close to make sure that it was a human then pouncing like the other one did the night before, Jumping right in front of Dark Destiny Castle but it was too late, luckily, the sun had risen, don’t tell be that you don’t know what happens if they don’t get too Dark Destiny castle, I am sure, didn’t the last narrator, didn’t he tell you? Hold on I will have a look. I can’t Beleave he didn’t tell you what happens, but don’t worry I will tell you, when a DPuppert is caught in the sun it turns into stone and cannot move at all. The Dark Destiny Puppet had turned to stone in the position that it was doing a poo, but it didn’t matter he was going to die, is this the end of this young man’s life was it his Destiny to not find his Destiny. Jim tried to move and get away and he couldn’t, his arm was going stiff, hand going blue of lack of blood and he was starting to get hungry.
“Magic fish” Jim whispered nothing happened “magic fish” Jim was starting to get worried that calling out for a magic was not going to work this time as he was held on to by something with Dark Destiny Magic and the magic fish couldn’t respond, but then the magic fish popped out of nowhere.
“Shout” yelled “what are you doing calling me this close to Dark Destiny Castle”
“Sorry but I really need you to help me” cried Jim
“Yes, Yes I have been through this one a lot.” Laughed the magic fish as he had been through and done this spell so much that it got a bit boring, but the strange thing was that he had done it to about ten of the people that has come to The Land of Forgotten Destiny’s and all of them didn’t get there Destiny, spot the riddle must be very hard not even the people that live in the castle can get out well not many people know that they are in the castle because they live there but I will let you find out for yourself because if I tell you everything you will not read to the end now will you. Anyway the magic fish did what it does, and turned the DPuppert into dust then not waiting for a thankyou left. Jim didn’t know what he did wrong but all of the Dark Destiny Puppets were trying to spot him with an evil face because they know when one is turned to stone and the one that turned to stone was favourite to all of the Dark Destiny Puppets because it was the only kid that could capture a human in one move, not many humans have been captured by the Dark Destiny Puppets but when they were spotted it took a special type of DPuppert to capture and kill. The DPupperts knew that they couldn’t leave the castle until night so they were hoping that Jim got struck down by answering the riddle wrong, well I am guessing. The DPuppert helped Jim get his destiny in a way.