Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie | Teen Ink

Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie

By shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other
shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other

Life is a canvas..... THROW AS MUCH PAINT ON IT AS YOU CAN!
I have no other reason but a woman's reason: I think so because I think so. (Two Centlemen of Verona, Act 1, Scene 2)

Summary:

Hannah Kennington used to be normal. Then a car crash that almost killed her turned her life upside down. Now she's far from normal... in fact, she's a spy.

Gabriella L.

Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie

deathneedler said...
deathneedler,
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Smiles for days bra good book make more

Khunt BRONZE said...
Khunt BRONZE, Las Animas, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

“We bombed, we killed; it was all a part of war, We had an enemy in front of us, and we had to prove that we were stronger and more prepared.” - Nadia Popova

You should keep writing! Seriously you are a really good writer:)

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, I absolutely love this! :) I love spy books or novels, and I think your idea and concept is awesome. :) I hope you do continue it, and if you do - I look forward to reading it with excitement. :) Thank you so much, my friend! For sharing this! :)

coralminded said...
coralminded, Austin, Texas
OWAIGHOEI WOAHHH!! loved this!! this is exactly the kind of story i wanted to read! but...its only 2 chapters? and the last comment was in september 2012...ummm...but its super good! and i want more! and it def reminds me of gallagher girl series which i adore!! please write more! 

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

You are very welcome. It actually reminds me a bit of the Gallager Girls series, really.......... so it got me completely hooked. I NEED M<ORE!!!!! :)

shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other

Thank you so much! I worte this story about a year ago and I'm going through and editing it a bunch but I will try to put more on here as soon as I can! And again, thank you SO SO SO much for commenting! It means a bunch to me. :)

OOOOOH! WRITE. MORE. NOW.................................. PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSE??????????