Broken Souls | Teen Ink

Broken Souls

March 28, 2013
By Haden_Stein, goshen, Indiana
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
stopping the violence in the most tactical and intelligent way possible... MORE VIOLENCE!!!!


Summary:

Nao wakes up in a room he doesnt recodnise, realising he cant actually remember anything, even his name. after meeting the residences owner and her daughter, he decides to stay with them until he finds a lead to find himself. in the days after, the kingdom, ruled by the "demon king" and bent on ruling the continent. in their attack the village in which hed been staying, he descovers not only a lead that could lead to who he was, but a mysterious power of his own.

Tags: Fantasy


Haden

Broken Souls


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 24 comments.


on Apr. 4 2013 at 1:32 am
crazyShruti BRONZE, Haridwar, New York
4 articles 9 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.

i wanna read ur stuff.. it so gud and well expressed..!! i must appricate ur descibing ability :)

on Apr. 4 2013 at 1:25 am
crazyShruti BRONZE, Haridwar, New York
4 articles 9 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.

  i wanna read ur stuff.. it is so gud and well expressed in system..  :) 

Haden_Stein said...
on Apr. 3 2013 at 10:32 pm
Haden_Stein, Goshen, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
stopping the violence in the most tactical and intelligent way possible... MORE VIOLENCE!!!!

THANK YOU ^_^ ill check it out, find me in the chat if you wanna talk

on Apr. 3 2013 at 9:23 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
This is great! This whole idea is really intriguing- reading the first chapter made me want to read more to find out who Nao really is and where he came from. You do a good job at describing the world around the characters; it's very descriptive- something I find tricky sometimes. I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out the first chapter o my story, Metalligirl, and leave a comment for some feedback or advice- you seem to know what you're doing when it comes to writing! :)