In Search of Air | Teen Ink

In Search of Air

May 2, 2013
By LiveForLife GOLD, Longwood, Florida
LiveForLife GOLD, Longwood, Florida
16 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer has unlimited power, yet he is powerless. He can create people, worlds, universes, and places you want to be in more than the real world; with the stroke of a pen. But at the same time he can only create. He can't really change the world."


Summary:

Blake was a normal kid by all means; He grew up without too many serious problems or events. But after the death of his only parent, he feels he has nothing left, no reason to continue. So he becomes a risk taker, an adrenaline junky, as a way to fill the void. He spirals downward until he finally meets people that can help him: Shane Brooke and Eliza. They do more than just help Blake though; they take him under their wings and help him find what he's searching for: Air.


Corey O.

In Search of Air


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on May. 5 2013 at 8:07 pm
LiveForLife GOLD, Longwood, Florida
16 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer has unlimited power, yet he is powerless. He can create people, worlds, universes, and places you want to be in more than the real world; with the stroke of a pen. But at the same time he can only create. He can't really change the world."

Thanks! I have a lot more planned out, and I plan to post ideas from other projects soon too!

on May. 4 2013 at 7:45 pm
foreverSmall PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan
23 articles 0 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
Psalm 23:2-4

This is awesome! Please, please, please write more and never give up! I LOVED this! It's so revolutionary, fearless, and remarkable. I love the books where the characters LIVE IN THE MOMENT. Everyone should read this. Please continue! But overall, a great start.