wizzard | Teen Ink

wizzard

By landenf543, Burlington, North Carolina
landenf543, Burlington, North Carolina

it just came to me 

once upon a time a kid named Bob wanted to go to a hunted house,
but his mom and dad said no you're too young, so when night came bob snuck out and whispered to himself, too young too young I'm13.then he saw it the scariest house on the block.he snuck in and when he did, someone had thrown a knife at him, it hit his leg, Bob screamed, he thought he was going to die, but then bobs parents came in and said are you ok, he said no
there is a knife in my leg.but bobs parents said stop playing like that, and you're grounded.when Bob looked at his leg there was nothing, then a flash of light came out of nowhere, and flew past him then bobs hands were bleeding when Bob looked at his hands he saw a W, then bob and his parents were off to the house when they got there bob went to bed,he tried
to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about the thing he saw,or how the knife disappeared into thin air but soon bob just fell asleep.the next morning bobs parents slammed the door open and said its time for school.
but when Bob got up he looked out of his window, and he saw it a person then the person looked back at Bob, they stared at each other for few minutes until bobs mom came in and said hurry up you don't want to be late.bob kept on staring at the person until bobs mom pulled him out of the
window and screamed bob I know you hear me!bob stopped looking at the person and said sorry mom I got distracted, ill get ready right away.bob turned around about to get ready until he heard a weird sound when he turned around bobs mom vanished, Bob saw dust in the air so bob looked everywhere for her.bob could not find her he asked his dad, bobs dad
said kido your mom died 2 years ago remember?bob started crying until his dad said its ok its ok, now cheer up you have a hole school day waiting for you.So Bob got off of his dad's lap and went to get dressed when he went
into his bedroom he saw the person, Bob said who are you, then the room got colder and colder and colder until the glass broke then the person said
in a deep voice I'm here to teach you a lesson, every time you do something bad you lose someone, but if you do something good the path shall open and you'll get a prize but be warned the others will try to kill you, so be
ready.then the person vanished with aloud BOOOOOM!bob was slammed into the wall, bobs dad slammed open the door, bobs dad said whats going on then bobs dad said its ok.

Bob got dressed then bob and his dad went to school bob got out of the car and said bye to his dad, when he turned he saw his friend,dj then out of nowhere someone wearing red with
a staff threw a fireball at bob he jumped out of the way and it blew up a car with his techer in it.bob looked back at DJ and DJ said please help DJ
was bleeding out, Bob picked DJ up and said god you're heavy, Bob ran to the nurse and said help, the nurse said ok I need you to call 911 while I try to stop the bleeding.bob ran to the phone but to his surprise, the phone was on fire he was so mad that he picked up a pipe and ran hall after hall
until he saw the person wearing red, Bob ran to the person and swung
the person said in a lite voice leave or die, leave or die,bob didn't listen he ran to the person and said die die die over and over and over,Bob swung over and over and over, until the person had gotten tired and said ok you win, ill tell you whatever you want just don't kill me,Bob said whats your name?the person said my name is, then the person was stabbed by the
person who started this.bob screamed why did you do that, the person said
look behind you, Bob looked behind him to see a fireball was inches from him bob walked to the dead person wearing red, then bob screamed you dead jerk I thought we were through with trying to kill each other, then he remembered about DJ, Bob screamed while running full speed to the nurse.then bob stopped in fear he saw DJ dead, bobs dad came and picked him up, bob just went to his room the person was standing there and said in a soft voice
come on bob get back out there and do some good, Bob said no I don't want to, then bob slid into bed and just laid there.the person said in a deep voice get out of bed and do some good NOW!

!bob looked at him and said if you answer my questions deal? the person said yes, Bob asked what are you?the person said I'm a, then the door slammed open and there was a cat the cat slowly turned into a little girl, then the little girl said you idiot your not allowed to tell anyone what we are, the little girl looked at Bob and said why are you staring at me the person whispered in the little girls ear.the little girl said ok so you are the chosen one, come with me, bob just stood their.the little girl said why are you just standing there? bob said because first, I need my answers, the little girl said fine, Bob asked what are are you?the little girl said wizards, Bob said the people who attacked me are wizards? the little girl said no!they are not wizards, they are demons.bob said ok now we can go.they all went to the middle of the road, the little girl started chanting something, then with a blink of an eye they were in some type of cave, Bob said where are we? the little girl said we are at the core, Bob said who are you, the little girl said I'm Emma.bob saw someone in red sitting in some type of chair.bob asked what is that?Emma said that's a teleporter, then Emma stopped and said don't do it, Bob said don't do what?emma looked at bob and then chanted something, then suddenly bob blacked out.

bob woke up and found him sitting on his bed.then he looked over and saw a cat sitting at the end of the bed, the cat just sat there and looked at bob.then bob screamed why did you make me black out?the cat turned into emma and said because we have to get to your school, but you've been asleep for 1hour so i highly doubt your school is still standing.bob said next time just teleport us, and come on we have to at least see if it's still standing.emma said fine but take this.emma gave Bob a knife and a shield, Bob said wait why do you have weapons if you can do magic?Emma said just in case if we need to do close combat.bob and Emma ran to the school and in there surprise the school was still in contact, then Emma said come on we have to find the demons who did this.
the out of nowhere a dragon flew over Emma and bob, then the dragon turned in to a person then bobs dad was running to bob and screamed bob come here!bob ran to his dad but when Bob got to his dad a knife ran through bobs dads chest.then bobs dad dispersed.emma screamed come on we got to go!then Emma looked back and saw bob crying, Emma went over to Bob and said stop being such a baby, if you want to help them then
we have to go, then bob stood up and screamed what would you know about helping, you don't care about anything but your self.then bob ran off
before bob knew what he was doing then Bob said why am the one that got into all of the this.then bob closed his eyes, then he saw his mom and dad.bob ran to them but then bob stopped and said this is not really I'm just dreaming.then bob looked back at his mom and dad, but his mom and dad was melting they said to save us you need to destroy the demons.then bob woke up and ran back to school and saw Emma floating in mid-air.

bob saw a demon and ran to it, then with no warning bob stabbed the demon, the demon started melting then bobs mom fell out of the demon then he saw another demon he ran to that one but this one threw a fireball bob blocked it with his shield, then bob threw his knife at the demon and the kife went through the demon's skull, then that demon was melting and his dad and a wand fell out.bob picked up the wand and said how does this work he heard a voice he looked be hind him and it was emma.emma said you say what you want and the wand gives or does it.bob said wait I thout you were dead,emma said no im just stuck here by a spell, so you could say im hangen around.bob said I wish I had a waterbloon right now,emma said told you just say it it does it, bob said what do you mean,then he looked in his spare hand there was a waterbloon he looked at emma,emma said fine
bob throu the bloon at emma,bob said I wish I had a forecfeaild then a forcfeaild ball was in bobs hand he throu it down and a forecfeild srounded
bob.bob ran aroud looking for any more of thouse demons then the groud stareted to get hot bob wished for it to rain,then it started to rain emma still hovring said look out bob looked to his right he saw a humongus hand
coming out of the ground,then bob started runing and screamed what is that,emma said thats the god of the demons.then ahead ripped through
then a body then Bob saw that the king of the demons was his dad then he looked over and saw his dad's body gone and he screamed your not my dad, then he wished for a lightning bolt then when it appeared he threw it at the king, the king crushed it,Bob ran to it and wished for a sword,and he started slicing at the demon then the demon fell and died,all the other demons disappeared,and when he turned around his parents was waking up emma fell to the ground and said realy he was that weak well wait did you desroy his stone?bob said what stone,emma said the stone in his head bob said no emma said he will be back,so will you help us to keep this city safe,bob said yes and they all walked home.but something flung at bob it cut his cheek, Emma and Bob looked up to see a bird than without warning
the bird exploded and turned in to a note Emma read it out loud it said I'm coming for you.
TO BE CONTINUED.