the adventures of princess casandra | Teen Ink

the adventures of princess casandra

By fluffy0414, South Beach, Oregon
fluffy0414, South Beach, Oregon

i love to travle and i love the dance and fish and i love animals 

In a faraway land, there was a greek princess named Cassandra. She had been waiting her whole life for someone who loved her for who she was, and not because she could bring the fortune.

Cassandra loved the outdoors, but could never see it beyond her window. She kept asking her father (the king) if she could go to the garden, but he repeatedly said no. She longed to go outside, as she used to when her mother was still alive. But after her mother's death, her father became very strict, and forbade her from going outside. She cried herself to sleep every night afterward.

Casandra was a beautiful singer, and would often sing while she was on her balcony. One day, a palace servant heard her singing, and was so amazed at her talent and was mesmerized by the beauty of her voice, that one day he approached her, knowing full well what the punishment would be, yet he did it anyway. She was shocked that he had heard her. He asked what her favorite flower was, and  the next day he went out to the garden and picked her a bouquet of her favorite flowers, and brought them to her in a beautiful china vase he found. 

When he gave her the flowers, she was not in her room, so he left them on her bedside table. When she came into her room, she was surprised that these flowers were there. she did not expect them at all, and she thought for a brief moment that her father had brought the flowers. when she asked, he said no, she had a secret admirer. she asked around the castle, but nobody admitted it. She had almost given up looking for the admirer, but one day the servant was in her room replacing the flowers, and did not realize that she had come into the room, and  was shocked when she walked in.

“What are you doing in here?! You could get killed if my father found out!” she said

“I had to see you and replace the flowers I left here for you. I am sorry, your majesty. I will take my leave. I didn't mean to upset you,” said the servant. 

“You did not upset me. I am just surprised, and please don't go! I won't tell the king,” said Cassandra.   

“ really? you won't tell him? you trust me that much, your majesty?” said the servant. 

“Well, why wouldn't I trust you? clearly you mean no harm, or you would have killed me by now.”

“I would never hurt you, your majesty, for I love you,” he said.

“You know the king will not let this happen, for my father is bringing princes from all the kingdoms, and he shall pick who I will wed,” said Cassandra. 

“I know the king will do that, but if you love me too, maybe we can convince him that he would let thee marry you,” said the servant. 

“But you may be killed if you approach the king,” she said

“But I know something about the king that I probably should not,” he said

“Well, what is it that you know,”

“I know that your father was a mere servant when he married thow mother,”

“Why has my father never mentioned this to me,” Casandra said 

“Let’s hope your father will let us get married”.

After a while of the two sneaking around with each other, the king found out and screamed at the servant.

“WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SNEAKING AROUND WITH MY DAUGHTER?!” yelled the king. 

“I….I….I love her,” said the servant 

“You know the rules, young man--- and yet I find that you are just like me,” the king said.  

“Really?”

“Yes really. because I know how you feel, and I will let you keep seeing my daughter,”

“I will treat her with respect and I will not break her heart, your majesty,” said the servant.

“Good. I am glad to hear it,”

“Can you please not bring in princes from other kingdoms, sir?”

“I will, young man. now go tell my daughter the good news and I hope you two are happy together.”

“Oh, also tell her that she is allowed to go into the garden now, after I put some thought into it,” the king said.

When the servant told the princess she could go outside, she grabbed her shoes and parcel, and was so excited. but quickly she realized that the servant was not done talking, so she stopped, and asked if he wanted to join her. The servant did join her, and told her the good news and what the king had said to him, and that he had called off the princes that were coming as supposed suitors. but he called it all off because he saw similarities between himself and the servant. The princess was so happy that she had kissed the servant. 

Later that day the servant had devised a plan, and he asked the king if he could take the princess off castle grounds and into the town. The king agreed and the servant made a reservation at a restaurant. that evening, while they were at the restaurant, they had the best time ever. The sad part is that, unfortunately, one of the princes was there because he came before the posted arrival  date that was asked of him and he caught the two and grabbed the princess. He then proceeded to tell her to stay away from that filthy commoner and that he was using her to get better states in his life and he is a gold digger and just looking for the crown and to take over the kingdom.And does not really love you he is just using you. 

This started to put Doubts in her head one night while Cassandra was tossing and turning she could not stand it and knowing that the servant was still awake she went to find him she found him in a tower away from everything and all alone she went up and asked him if he really was using her just to get to the crown she spooked him but he told her the truth 

That he truly loves her but at the beginning that was his plan but it was so he could help his family survive and he meant no harm by it but the more he spent time with her the more he fell in love with her she was shocked by this but she understood why. 

she said, “If I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing”.

The servant said, “really so you're not mad that at the beginning I was using you”.

“No, I am not mad at you but I don't see why you never told me”.

“Because my sister is sick and dying I did not want to trouble you with this”.

“It would not trouble me at all”.  

When Cassandra heard this she took the servant to her dad the king and asked if there was a way we could help him be able to afford the treatment. The king happily agreed  

”Would it be ok if I personally went a visited your sister sir?” asked the king  

“Yes it would be ok,” said the servant

“Oh and before I forget if you want I would gladly have your family as guests in the castle,” said the king 

“Really we would not want to bother you, your majesty,” said the servant 

“You would not be bothering me at all I insist on it,” he said 

“ok then if you insist your majesty,” said the servant

After the servant asked the king for help. The servant told princess Cassandra that he would be bringing his family here as guests. The princess was so happy she could finally meet his family. She asked that the best rooms be made for his family. 

The next day they went out to the town and went to visit the servants family and when they walked through the door the servants family freaked out the king also told them that they could come to live in the castle and get treatment there they were all so happy they did not know how to respond to that statement 

“Really you would let us, complete strangers, into the castle”, said the servants mom 

“Yes I would let my people who needed my help badly enough into my castle,” said the king 

The servant asked if he could have a word with the king in private to ask for permission to marry his daughter.

“Your majesty may I have a word with you in private please” said the servant 

“Why yes young man you can how about we go into my study and we can talk there said the king 

“Yes your majesty” 

“What is it that you need sir ”

“I was wondering if you would let me ask your daughter to marry me”

The king laughed and said “why yes I would gladly let a kind man and if I may say very helpful young man marry my daughter just treat her right”

“Th--- thank you, your majesty,” said the servant with a stutter 

“Wait sir here take this,” said the king handing the servant a ring that was Cassandra’s mother.

“Do me one favor when you do purpose to her please use this ring her mother wanted her to have it but she never got the chance to give it to her”

“I would gladly give it to her your majesty,” said the servant.

“Now go and start planning your date with my daughter” 

“That boy reminds me of myself in so many ways,” the king said when the servant left the room and was headed to his desk.

“(what should I do, what should I do)” wondered the servant silently in his mind.(well she has never been outside of the kingdom, maybe I should take her on a trip and propose there),(or maybe I should propose to her by the ocean on a beach), (no, no, no all of this is too little for her she is a princess for christ sake) he thought all of these thoughts silently in his head as he was pacing back and forth in the servants quarters. 

“Maybe I should ask my mom or maybe I should ask her if there is one place in the world you would like to go. Where is it?” said the servant out loud.

So the servant went to find the princess when he did he asked her a question

“Casandra may  i ask you a question” asked the servant 

“Of course Theseus you can always ask me something” said Casandra

“If you could go anywhere where would you go” 

“Well i would go to my mothers summer castle”

“Why”

“Because when she was alive she always promised to take me there one day”

“Oh so it is kinda sentimental to you”

“Yes it is”

At that moment Theseus got an idea he would take Cassandra to the early queens summer castle and purpose to her there the next day he went to ask the king a question 

“Excuse me your majesty may i ask you a question”

“Why sir you don't need to call me that why we are going to be family just call me Derek” said the king. 

“oh sorry your majesty i mean derek and please call me Theseus”

“Oh sorry Theseus but please continue what was the question you wanted to ask”

“Oh yes sorry um may i have a key to the early queens castle because that is where i want to purpose to Cassandra” said Theseus 

“Oh well nobody has been there in years if you want me to i can send a few of the servants to go clean it up”

“Thank you derek i really want that place to look perfect for Cassandra”

Two months later Adam told Cassandra something

“Hey Cassandra i need you to pack some clothes” said Theseus

“Why” asked Cassandra 

“Because we are going to go on a trip”

“Where are we going”

“It is a surprise”

“Theseus you know i don't like surprises”  

“ i know but you will like this one i promise”

“I hope so but wait does my dad know”

“Yes he does i ran it passed him two months ago”

“Oh ok then”

“We leave tomorrow” said Theseus

“Ok” said Cassandrda

Theseus went back to his chambers and started to pack and he made sure that he had the ring he made a checklist for what he needed the checklist looked something like this 

DON'T FORGET THE RING TO PROPOSE

A week's worth of clothes 

horses

carriage

bags

directions

DON'T TELL CASANDRA WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!!!

He had everything but the directions.he forgot to ask derek for direction to the castle he went to find the king.

“Derek i forgot to ask you for something” said Theseus

“What is it Theseus” said the king

“I forgot to ask you for directions to the castle”

“Oh here you go” the king said handing him a piece of paper with direction to the castle 

Theseus went back over his list of things he needed before they left.(let's see he thought to himself)

DON'T FORGET THE RING TO PROPOSE!!!!!

A week's worth of clothes

horses

Carriage 

bags

directions

He went over the list and checked off the last thing he needed to go to the castle 

The next day they left for the castle after a day of traveling they finally got there Cassandra was amazed and could only say one thing 

“Wow my mom was right this place is beautiful” said Cassandra 

“Wait till you see the inside of the castle” said Theseus

“I am really excited to be here how did you get my dad to give you the key”

“Well if i told you that it would ruin the surprise as to why we are here”

“Do you want to go inside the castle”

“Do i ever” Cassandra said running inside the castle

“Wait up”yelled Theseus running after her

“Well this is the best surprise in the world i don't know how it could get better than this”

“Hey Cassandra why don't you go find a room we will stay in and i will start making dinner”

“Wait Theseus what don't you leave that to the servants”

“Well Cassandra the reason why i can't leave that to them is because i asked your dad not to send servants to come with us except for your hand maid and i asked her to let me make the food” said Theseus

“Oh that is so sweet” said Cassandra

On the days leading up to the proposal he kept making her favorite foods on the second to last day he told Cassandra the he was going to be busy 

“Hey Cassandra i am going to be busy today feel free to roam the castle if you wish just please don't go into the garden” said Theseus

“Ok and i remember my mom telling me of a secret room that she would sometime hid from my dad in i am going to see if i can find it” said Cassandra

Cassandra noticed that there were no windows open and there was no way for her to feel a breeze but somehow she managed to she held up a piece of paper to the walls to see where the breeze was coming from all of a sudden something told her to push the closet out of the way when she did she found a door. When she opened the door she found that it was a secret passage way she followed the secret corridor but before she did she grabbed a candle. And shut the door behind her. 

At this moment Theseus went into the room and put a secret clue on the bed the clue said (i can take you to the ocean, i can take you to a land with magic, i can help solve a mystery in a new land, but you never leave the room you are in ) after he put this in the bedroom on the bed, he went to the library where he found one of Cassandra's favorite book (the secret garden) and put it on the table next to the chair she reads in. next to the book he left instructions that said you will need this book to solve the secret message. the way you solve the secret message the first number is the page number the second number is the line the word is on and the last number is the what number the word is in the line. 

Theseus also left a riddle the riddle gose (i am so high that you can see the town, but the walls keep you in there is a long staircase leading to me the next clue and riddle will be on a window seale. page 1, line 10, word 5) after he left the library he went to the northern tower which is the highest tower in the castle he left a riddle and another sequence of numbers the riddle gose(animals stay dry , you have to watch where you step, i keep straw dry and i hold tack page 10, line 13, word 6) after he put this in the tower he went to the stables there he left another riddle and another sequence of numbers the riddle went (music echoes throughout my walls my floors are have seen it all people love to dance on me page 18 line 2 word 9)after he left the stables he went to the ballroom there he left

gorgeous ball gown and another riddle (you see me and i see you but i can't see myself page 66 line 6 word 12) after he left the ballroom he went to the nearest mirror and put another riddle the riddle gose ( you start your day sitting in front of me doing your hair every morning page 58 line 16 word 6) once he left the mirror he went back to the bedroom and went to the vanity and left another riddle the riddle said ( you sit in front of me for each meal every day  page 55 line 16 word 3) after he left the bedroom he went to the dining room where he left another riddle( pictures hang side by side that you adore page 166 line 6 word 4)when he left

the dining room he went to the art gallery in the castle there he left another riddle that said (you are halfway there you have seven more riddles here is number eight i cheer people up i get people dancing you can sing along if you wish page 20 line 5 word 1) after he left the art gallery he went to the music room and left another riddle the riddle gose(at the far end of the hall you will find a door that lead to your mothers life page 26 line 27 word 6) when he left the music room he went to Cassandra's mothers room and found her moms wedding dress  

He put out the wedding dress and with another riddle( you are almost done just two more left the end is near he is one more riddle plants grow here but i am not outside you can grow seedlings here  page 32 line 24 word 4) he left Cassandra's mothers room and went to the green house there he left a single rose with a riddle that said (go back to where the hunt all started page 72 line 26 word 8) with that said he went back to the bedroom and left instructions instead of a riddle (this is that last one luckily i had your hand maid follow you she bright back the dresses and the rose and the book i want you to put on the blue dress and lets hope you kept the riddles with you because you are going to need them if you did not here is most important parts (page 1, line 10, word 5)(10, line 13, word 6)(page 18 line 2 word 9)( page 66 line 6 word 12)(page 58 line 16 word 6)( page 166 line 6 word 4)( page 20 line 5 word 1)(page 26 line 27 word 6)(page 32 line 24 word 4)(72 line 26 word 8)and since i could not find the last word here it is surprise so try and figure it out) 

This entire time Cassandra was exploring the secret passage and she finally found the secret room her mom was talking about she looked at a clock and was shocked at how much time has passed since she opened the door to the secret passage way she went back to the bedroom and found the note and followed all the clues when she finally ended up back in the bedroom for a second time and she saw the last note and put on the blue dress and figured out the sequence of numbers the secret massage was (go to the garden there you will see me with a surprise) so Cassandra went to the garden and saw that hermes was there and that he was all dressed up in a suit and apparently he had made all of Cassandra's favorite foods that she has always wanted to learn how to make her favorite that he was saving for that night was chicken enchiladas after they were done eating Theseus decided to purpose to Cassandra and she was so shocked hermes was so nervous as to what Cassandra would say 

“Casandra athena rose will you marry me” asked Theseus

“Yes a hundred times yes” said Cassandra 

“Wait really” Theseus said, completely surprised

At that moment Cassandra noticed it was her mothers wedding ring tears started to swell  up in her eyes she was so happy she had something of her mothers but the surprises kept coming 

“Casandra, your dad told me that your mother never got to tell you this but she left this place to you in her will” Theseus said handing Cassandra the key. It was all too much for her, and the tears started to stream down her face 

“Those are tears of joy right” asked Theseus

“Yes they are as well as sadness from all the memories with my mom” said Cassandra 

“I.i did not mean to make you sad Cassandra i promise that was not my intentions”

“I know they were not als how did you get my mother ring i thought she had this with her when she died”

“Your father gave it to me when i asked for his permission to marry you”

“Really” 

“I would go to the end of the world with you if it meant you would be happy” 

“Ok you don’t need to go to the end of the world to make me happy as long as you're here with me i am happy”

They were walking back into the castle to the room they were staying at and things got interesting the next day they loaded all their bags onto the carriage and they left the castle promising to come back every summer. When they got to the castle they were bombarded with questions from the whole castle several months had past and finally it came the week of the wedding the bachelorette party was fun there were alot of stories and jokes and movies the bachelor party was just as fun it was finally here the night before the wedding this is where the two lover birds have to not see each other for awhile. Casandra spent the whole morning getting ready for her big day the girls practically created a spa there when it was time to walk down the aisle she was so nervous she almost backed out but she saw hermes there and was reassured she made the right decision to marry Theseus and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him 

Few weeks after their wedding Derek, Cassandra's father fell ill. Casandra was so scared that she would lose her father there was one place she went and she has not been in years her mothers grave with her mothers favorite flowers she broke down crying infront of her mothers grave Theseus was worried sick so he asked some of his friend from when he worked at the castle if they know where Cassandra is and one of them said check the royal crypt.

“Hey check the royal crypt” said one of the servants

“Hey thanks bud i will” said Theseus

Theseus grabbed a coat and started heading to the royal crypt where he found Cassandra on the floor crying he sat next to her and conferred his wife 

“Hey i think maybe we should start heading back to the castle, Cassandra” said Theseus

Still crying Cassandra nodded her head Theseus helped her up they started heading back to the castle when they got there they got really bad news when the arrived at the castle the king was dead and at that moment Cassandra just collapsed and started crying even harder than before the servants said that a coronation needed to happen with in a month or else the through goes to the next family in line for the throne Cassandra herd this and just said she needed a little time to cope finally she was able to get up and she started planning the coronation which would not just be for her it would also be for her husband Theseus. Cassandra felt like she was going to throw up. She ran to the bathroom to throw up. 

“I think i know what that means” Cassandra thought to herself 

“Casandra are you ok?" asked hermes knocking on the door 

“Yes i am fine i will be out shortly” answered Cassandra 

“Ok”

It was finally time for the coronation hermes and Cassandra were ready to take on the throne and when they entered the great hall they went up the the priest and vowed to protect the kingdom for as long as they rained the whole kingdom was excited to meet the new king and queen 2 months passed and it was christmas and Theseus was away on business and would not be back till christmas so Cassandra got up to a little mischief and asked the servants to not say a word about her being with child because she was going to surprise Theseus with a scavenger hunt like he did for her when they got engaged she will go around the kingdome to different shops specifically going to places that you buy things for kids the first place she went was Theseus study and left his favorite book, (fantastic beasts: the crimes of grindelwald), along with a note saying (remember the little scavenger hunt you sent me on well now it is your turn but this scavenger hunt is all over the kingdom good luck here is your first riddle and you lay on me every night and wake up on me every morning you can find me in a store but you can also find me in a bedroom page 69 line 7 word 1) after she left that along with the book she went to the furniture shop where they sold cribs there she lift another note with a riddle that said ( you buy me to make kid happy page 18 line 5 word 4) after she left the furniture shop she went to the toy store and found the baby toys and left a note there with another riddle that said (chocolate is made with me you also need me to make hot cocoa page 55 line 18 word 3) after she left the toy store she went to the market where she found a both with abunc of dairy products there she asked the merchant if she could leave a note with a riddle  riddle there for her husband the king the merchant gladly agreed the queen wrote the note and the note said (congratulations you are halfway there you have four more to go here is another riddle  you put me on every day but be for you can where me you need to buy me page 71 line 9 word 1) after she left the market she went to the clothes store where she went to the child section and left a note that said ( i will need my own room and i will need to be close to you page 88 line 2 word 4) after she left the clothes store she went to the hardware store and left a note by the paint section with a riddle that said ( someone brings me into the world and you can dhouse to raise me page 156 line 11 word 3) after she left the hardware store she went to the nearest hospital and went to the maternity ward and asked one of the nurses if they were willing to give a riddle to the king the politely agreed the riddle said ( you can also adopt me if you wish to  page 176 line 16 word 6) after she left the hospital she went to the orphanage and asked the foster mom if she can leave a note  here for the king and the foster mom gladly agreed the note said (congratulations you finished the scavenger hunt Theseus there will be instructions  waiting for you back at the castle in the great hall page 231 line 7 word 2) when Cassandra got back to the castle and in the great hall she left a note in the great hall that had instructions the note said( i hope you kept the clues i left for you around the town if not here is the important parts of the note (page 69 line 7 word 1) (page 18 line 5 word 4) (page 55 line 18 word 3) ( page 71 line 9 word 1)( page 88 line 2 word 4)( page 156 line 11 word 3)( page 176 line 16 word 6) (page 231 line 7 word 2) and i know you kept the book with you now all you need to do is solve the secret message) 

finally it was christmas and Theseus was back at the castle and the first place he went was his study when hermes got to his desk he saw the note and the book he was surprised that Cassandra was able to do all this in the short amount of time he was gone he followed the notes all around the kingdom and when he got to the great hall he figured out what the secret message was and he was in shock by what it said ( congratulations you are going to be a father) as soon as he saw this message he instantly went to find Cassandra who was in the garden as soon as he found her he asked her a question 

“Casandra why did you not tell me that you were with child before i left” asked Theseus 

“Because i knew you were so stressed about going to london that i did dot was to stress you even more”  answered Cassandra 

“I-i dont know wether to be happy or upset that you did not tell me”

“I wanted to surprise you and use this as a christmas surprise”

“How long have you known about it”

“Since that time when i ran to the bathroom to throw up”

“You have kown for two months and did not bother to tell me”

“Well with the coronation and my dads funeral and you going on the business trip there was not very many opportunities that i could tell you”

“Oh i guess you are right there weren't very many opportunities for you to tell me i guess i can't be mad then” said Theseus 

“ so i am guessing that you are excited that i waited to tell you” said Cassandra 

“Yes i am very excited” 

“Well that is what i hoped”

“I mean i can't wait to meet our little prince of princess”

“Well you are going to have too wait”

“Ok fine wait who all did you tell”

“The whole castle knows and also your family and they all promised not to tell you so i could surprise you”

“Really you got them all in on this” 

“That is a shock considering the fact my little sister has trouble keeping secrets”

“Well that is another surprises what happen why don't you go to her room and find out for yourself”

“She better not be dead”

“Trust me she is not”

Theseus went to his sisters room and what he saw made his jaw drop and say

“Wait she is up and about now i thought there was no cure for what she had”

"Well there is a cure and you remember when you told me that your dad was looking for a cure”

“Wait i never told you that”

“Oh it must have been your mom who told me” 

“Why did she tell you”

“Well i might have asked her about him”

“Really what did you say to her”

“Well the first thing i did was look at the herbs that where in our garden because i remember her saying something about a type of herb used and it was very rare so and i remember my mom was a healer and had a bunch of different herbs in the garden so i went to the herb garden and i found the herbs that where needed to heal your sister and then i sent some people out to find your father” 

“Wait woah whoa back it up there you asked some people to go and find my father”

“Yes i did and they came back with some bad news”

“What”

“A Sorceress put a spell on him that made him forget you guys ever existed but they brought him back and he has been locked in a room till our Sorceress can break the spell”

“So he doesn't even know me”

“I am afraid not”

“But hey at least there is hope”

“ i know but for some reason i feel like this is my fault”

“Oh Theseus it is not your fault but on the bright side you little sister can walk now” said Cassandra

As casandra said this hermes little sister comes running towards him wanting a hug Theseus picks up his littles sister and gives he a big hug something he has not been able to do for awhile 

“Theseus i can walk again” said Callie, Theseus little sister 

“I can see that, but you need to take it easy for right now and let the strength build back up” said Theseus 

“I know and Cassandra has been helping me get back up on my feet “

“Has she now?” Theseus said, looking back at Cassandra. Cassandra nods in agreement.

“And guess what i got to do that i have not done in a long time”

“What”

“I got to make christmas cookies with mother”

“Really did you make enough for me”

“You know we did”

“Come on why don't we go take a look if santa left any presents for us”

“Ok i hope he left me something”

They all went to the great hall and to their surprise there was presents under the tree hermes little sister ran over to the tree and started passing out presents everyone opened the presents and we so happy with what they got after christmas was over hermes and Cassandra started working on the nursery for their unborn child they went for a pastel purple because they did not know what gender the child was. So they bought both pink and blue clothes, and picked a girl and boy name for the girl Calypso and for the boy Achilles, both greek names. But Cassandra and Theseus waited to tell everyone the names till they knew the gender if the unborn child seven months passed and the child was due any day now casandra started to go into labor and a few hour later they had twins which they were not expecting a little prince and a princess they knew their name the little princess her name was Calypso and the little prince his name was Achilles. A year passed and the twins birthday was coming up one day when Cassandra and Adam were putting the twins to bed Calypso said her first word 

“Mama” said Calypso

“Theseus, did you hear that?!” asked Cassandra, excitedly.

“Yes, I did.” answered,Theseus  grinning.

“Calypso just said her first word!”

“Calypso can you say dada?” he asked.

“Come on Calypso sweetheart you can do it”

“Dada” said Calypso 

“Yeah, you just said your first words!” said Theseus and Cassandra together, smiling from ear to ear.  

A few days after Calypso said her first two word Achilles started talking as well and since achilles hurd what Calypso said as her first two words he copied after her 

“Mama” said achilles 

“Did Achilles just say his first word too?!" said Theseus.

“Well i think he did Theseus” said Cassandra 

“Dada,” Achilles said as he started to yawn.

“Are you tired achilles” asked casandra 

Achilles nods signaling that he is tired and wants to take a nap 

“I will go put achilles down for a nap if you will keep an eye on calypso Theseus” asked cassandra 

“Ok cassandra i will watch calypso while you put achilles down for a nap” answered Theseus

“Thanks i really appreciate it alot”

“Of course cassandra your welcome”

“I have the best husband in the world”thought cassandra while walking to the nursery 

“I have the best wife in the world” thought Theseus as cassandra was walking away

“Lets see achilles what story do you want mama to read to you” asked cassandra 

Achilles pointed to one on the shelf called sleeping beauty. 

“Ok” said Cassandra grabbing the book and going to sit in the rocking chair she proceeded to read the story to Achilles when the story was done cassandra went and joined Theseus and calypso. When Cassandra entered the room, Calypso started to yawn and said.

“Mama” said calypso 

“What calypso” asked cassandra

“Story”

“Ok then nap time”

“Ok”

“What story do you want mama to read”

Calypso pointed to a story named brave a story of a girl who refused to marry just so she could keep her thrown  so they had a contest for her hand in marriage she was competing for her own hand in marriage and won calypso loved this story because it showed that you dont need a man to make you happy and to save you from distress calypso started to yawn. Cassandra went to pick up calypso and took her to the nursery so she could take a nap. Heading back to the room where Theseus was she sat down and said 

“Ok the twins are down for a nap.” said cassandra to Theseus

“What do you say we go for a trail ride on horseback?” asked Theseus

“Ok let me just ask my maid to check on the twins every now and then”

“Ok i will get the horses ready”

“Remember mine is bear”

“Ok i will be out shortly i alks need to change into my riding gear”

“Ok don't take too long”

“Ok,”Casandra said, going to find her maid to ask her to check on the twins every now and then.

After she did that she went to change into her riding gear.

“Why is bear fighting me?”asked Theseus 

“Because he is not used to you, let me, there there boy calm down cassandra is here now i am going to put on your saddle now.” cassandra said to the horse 

“How are you so good with him?”

“Because he knows me and trusts me. With animals it is all about trust. If you dont harm them or yell at them they will listen and I have been riding him since I was 12 so he is used to me.” she answered.

“Why don't you go get your horse ready”

“Here's the thing i don't have a horse”

“Well nobody has ridden her since my mom died but you can ride dusk . I was planning on giving her to calypso when she was ready to start riding. If I remember correctly my father had two horses, yes nightmare and forest. If i remember they were right next to mine.” said cassandra calling the horses forest cam right up to the stale door cassandra reached out to pet him 

“I know boy I miss him too but would you be willing to let Theseus ride you today?” Casandra asked the horse. The horse nodded his head as to say yes.

“I will go get his saddle you wait here” she said as she walked over to the tack room 

“Wait cassandra where are you going” asked Theseus 

“To get his saddle what else would i be doing”

“Oh ok “

“Ok here it is”casandra said going into the horses stale and prosiding to put the saddle on the horse 

“You know you are going to need to show me how you did that eventually” said Theseus 

“I know”

“I think we are all ready to go”

“Do you know how to ride a horse”

“Of course i know how to ride a horse”

“Oh and i will show you how to put tack on a horse the next time we go ona trail ride”

“Ok i will hold you to that”

“Which trail do we want to take”

“I was thinking the one that leads to the falls”

“Really you think you can handle that”

“Yes i can handle it”

“ok “

“Ready to mount your horse”

“Yes ok first we need to lead them out of the stables”

“I know that” they got to the courtyard and mounted their horses.

“You ready to go”

“Yes”

“Race you to the entrance to the trail”casandra said

“On the count of three”Theseus said

“One…..two….three” they both said together they started to galupe away. 

“Hey why wont mine galupe”

“You need to tell him what you what you want him to do”

“I know i was just doing that to distract you”

“Oh so you want to play that way”

“Oh it is on”

“Bear let's show him what we can do full speed.”casandra said gaining speed and catching up to Theseus

“How did you get here so fast”

“That is for me to know and you to never find out” she said picking up speed 

“Why you little”

“What I can't hear you I am too far ahead” Cassandra got to the etrence if the trail first.

“I let you win”said Theseus

“Sure you did,”Casandra said with a little smirk on her face. As they walked along the trail all of a sudden the horses got very skittish.

“What is it boy,” cassandra said looking around and then she hurd it a wolf howl

“ oh that is what is wrong” she dismounted her horse

“What are you doing cassandra”asked Theseus

“The horses are being a little skittish i need you to dismount your horse we are going to lead them through this part”

“Really we brought the horses for a reason so we do not  have to walk”

“I know but just trust me on this and you need to stay calm if you do the horses will stay calm”

“ok ,ok i will listen to you”

“Come on boy, walk on '' Cassandra said as they led the horses through the forest and mounted the horses once they went to a clearing.

“Ok lets continue on our trail ride” they mounted the horses and continued on. When they got to the falls they dismounted the horses and sat by the edge of the falls.

“This is nice having a moment where it is just us” said cassandra

“I agree with you there ever since we took the throne and the twins being born we have not had much time for the two of us” said Theseus

“I know i fully agree with you there”

“We deserve this time to ourselves”

“This is nice we should this more often”

“I agree with you on that”

“Hey let's start heading back”

“Ok the twins will probably be awake by the time we get back to the castle any way”

“Good point”hermes said as they mounted their horses once they got back they dismounted the horses”

“Hey why don’t you go check on the twins while i put the tack away i will be in shortly” said cassandra

“Ok dont take to long” said Theseus

“Ok now go once i get in the zone you don't want to disrupt me”

“ok , ok i am going”

“Now let's take this uncomfortable saddle off” cassandra said to the horses taking off their tack 

“Now how about we brush your fur.” she said as she started to brush them.

“You know what you two have been very well behaved i think you guys deserve a treat” cassandra said as she was heading into the tack room.

“Lets see oh well look at that there are some apples here for you guys.” she said grabbing two apples and putting the apple in the palm of her hand.

“You like that bear.” she asked and bear nodded his head

“What about you forest you like your treat too” she asked as forest nodded his head

“Thanks for taking us for a ride, we really needed that.”

Cassandra headed back into the castle and went and found Theseus and the twins

“Well what is going on here”

“Calypso wanted to play and well you see the mess that happened”

“Yes i do and it looks like some little princess and prince is going to need a bath later”

“It looks like it i have to agree with that”

“Mama,” said Calypso and achilles. 

Reaching to be picked up by Cassandra. Cassandra picked up the twins and took them to the bathroom to give the twins a bath. 

It was calypso and achilles 1st birthday  they got so many presents on their birthday that they could not find a room that could hold all of their presents before cassandra and adam knew it the twins were 12 and cassandra was waiting in the stables with one of her dads horses and she chose nightmare for achilles and with her moms horse dusk for calypso. hermes went into the twinses room and gave them their gifts 

“Calypso, achilles i want you to open your presents and get changed into them as soon as possible” said Theseus 

“What is it dad” asked calypso and achilles together as they started to open the presents 

“Clothes” asked calypso.

“Not just any clothes riding clothes”

“What will we be riding we have no horses dad”

“Well why don't you go put those on and then meet me and your mom out in the stables”

“Ok dad” said the twins 

“Hey achilles do you know what it is that mom and dad are hiding from us”

“Honestly calypso i have know idea”

“Well we might as well go to the barn where dad told us to meet him”

Back in the barn 

“Are you ready cassandra” asked Theseus 

“As ready as i'll ever be god i could never imagine giving this horse to anyone but for years i always thought that if anyone where to get my mom's horse it would be my daughter” answered cassandra

“Really why did you not tell me this”

“I did the last time we went riding”

“Oh i must not have been paying attention then”

The twins entered the stables 

“Mom why do you have grandmas and grandpas horses out”

“Happy birthday you two”

“Wait these are our horses”

“They are now”

“Which one is mine mom”

“Well calypso yours is my moms dusk”

“What about me mom”

“Well achilles you get nightmare”

“Wait mom who gets forest and bear”

“Well kiddos those two are mom and dads” 

“What do you say we all go for a horse back ride”

“Really” said the twins 

“Yes really how about we have a picnic by the falls” said Theseus

“Kids why don't you help your father get the picnic together while i saddle up the horses”  cassandra told the twins 

“Ok mom”

“I know dusk and nightmare but do me a favor and take it easy on them they don't know how to ride yet so i am going to help them and just listen to my commands and if bear stops you stop please i will teach them after today i promise” cassandra said to the horses 

“You know dusk my mom gave you to me in her will and the rease i never road you is because it felt like i was disrespecting my mother”

“But i always cared for you”

“Ok lets get your tack on”

“I know you have not had a saddle on for awhile but are you willing to let calypso ride you”

Dusk nodded in agreement

“You know sometime i think you can understand me”

“If only you could talk”

“What makes you think i can't” said dusk

“Wait you can talk”

“Of course i can your mom was a sorsures”

“Wait she was”

“ we can talk too” said bear nightmare and forest

“Wait you all can talk”

“yep “

“Then why did you not answer me when i asked you guys questions’

“Because at the time it was not necessary”

“Can you all do me a favor and not talk around the others please it will just freak them out”

“Will do princess guy you don't have to call me that you guys are family to me”

“And bear i have known you since you were a foal”

“I know cassandra”

“That is why i refer to you as your name”

“Hey cassandra who are you talking to” asked Theseus 

“Nobody! is the picnic all ready for us to go”

“Yes it is “

“Ok let's help the kids on”

Dusk and nightmare did not lay down but the two made it easier for the kids to get on.

“Thank you” cassandra mouthed to dusk and nightmare 

Cassandra and Theseus mounted there horses 

“Walk on” Cassandra told the horses and they started walking.

“Lets go to the trail to the falls”

“Should we race”

“Mom i would love to race”

“Come on let's trot on”

All four horse started to trot

“Ok slow down”

The horse obade

“Walk on”

The horses started walking the trail soon they started to be a little skittish”

“What is wrong” asked  cassandra

“ there is a wolf” answered bear

“Ok calm down all of you guys calm down”

“Kids your father is going to help you dismount” 

“Ok mom”  said the twins

“Ok kids i want you to bring your horses to me and your father”

“Dusk calm down”

“Nightmare you to calm down”

“Wait mom”

“Yes calypso”

“The wolf can't hurt us because the wolf is hurt”

“Oh you seem to be right”

“The wolf started to growl back off you wimpy human you are just going to kill me”

“Wait how can i understand you i thought i would only understand my horses”

“Man you really are stupid you and your mother had the ability to understand animals”

“Well miss i want to help you if i killed you that would scare my kids can you walk”

“What do you think and my name is luna”

“Oh well luna my name is cassandra”

“I truly want to help you “

“ will you let me help you”

“Luna trust us she is not like most humans”

“Casandra what the hell are you doing you are goin gto kill your self why dont we just kill it”

“Theseus you are not helping just let me handle this”

“Do we have a first aid kit”

“Yes but it is for humans”

“Theseus i don't care just give me the first aid kit”

“Ok fine”

“Luna will you let me perform first aid on you and then if you will let me my family owns a cabin near here do you think you can walk far enough for us to get there”

“What do you think cassandra”

“Ok i see your point”

“Theseus take the kids and the other horses but leave bear here with me and go get a carriage 

“ you are not seriously thinking that you can rehabilitate this wolf”

“Yes i am listen adam my mom had the ability to talk to animals and i think when i accepted the crown that i got that ability”

“And i swear to protect my kingdom and all in it and that includes the local wildlife”

“I knew there was a reason why i loved you”

“Now go because all you guys are doing is scaring the poor wolf”

“Ok ok we are going 

“ ok luna it is just you and me and bear”

“Oh wait Theseus can you bring some raw meat too”

“Ok cassandra will do”

“Ok why don't you tell me about your pack”

“Wow you really are not as dumb as i thoght you were”

“Well i have two wolf  pups on the way”

“Oh well congratulations”

“Thanks”

“Ok keep telling me about your pack because this is going to sting a little” cassandra said placing a wipe with rubbing alcohol on it “

“Owwwwwww  that stings”

“Sorry Luna,” Cassandra said, placing some gauze and wrapping it and putting pressure to stop the bleeding.

“Casandra we are here” yeld Theseus

“Oh great hey luna do you think you can walk good enough to walk over to the carriage”

“I can try cassandra and i never did thank you”

“No worries”

Luna started to walk over to the carriage “ hey cassandra can i get a little help getting in”

“Oh of course sorry hey Theseus can you come here and help me lift her in”

“Of course”

“Ok guys lets all mount our horses ang get her to the cabin”

“Hey coach can you follow us with the carriage”

“Sure thing your majesty”

“ thanks, walk on” cassandra said to the horses

When they reached the cabin Theseus and cassandra helped luna out of the carriage 

“Hey kids can you get the door for me and your father”

“Yes mom” the twins said, running to open the door.

“Ok Theseus on the count of three we are going to set her down gently one-----two-----three” cassandra and hermes slowly lowered luna onto the floor

“Ok i am going to get the fireplace going and try to get some heat in here”

“Casandra your not going to kill me over the fire are you” asked luna

“No luna i would never do that especially to a soon to be mother i just thought i would be nice to get some heat in here”

“Oh ok hey again cassandra thanks for helping me most riders would just kill me on the spot”

“Well how would we kill you we did not have a gun”

“You mean to tell me you were not armed”

“ no i was not”

“Listen cassandra if you ever need help just blow on this and me and my pack will come running and i may stop by the castle because i want you to meet my pups when they are born”

“Well luna we would be honored to meet them”

“Listen this is going to be a big favor but my pack has been pushed out of our den i was wondering if you would be willing to let us come stay at the castle “

“Of course and in return we will provide shelter water and food and medical aid if needed”

“Thanks if i call my pack so they can meet you and tell them what you did i think they would be very grateful because i am the alpha female there is just one thing i ask of you if we do come and stay at the castle”

“Yes luna”

“Can you not treat me and my pack as household pets”

“I would never i just ask that if we need it you guys would protect me and my family”

“Of course we would”

“You know what i will talk to the castle contractor and see if he would be willing to make a stables but there will be no stalls oh and i just ask that if you guys need to use the bathroom you go outside please”

“ will do thanks”

“I will call my pack”

“Wait can you do it when you are better because i know that if a wolf is injured or hurt the pack will kill that wolf”

“Wow you know more about my kind then i though”

“I have always loved wolves in fact sometimes i would go into the woods and look for wolves and sketch a picture of them”

“Really”

“Wait my scratch book is here somewhere i never leave the castle without it found it”

“I would love to see the drawings”

“Of course, wait” cassandra said looking back between the scratch book and luna

“What cassandra”

“I think one of the times i went out looking for a wolf to draw i found you and i drew a picture of you”

“Wait let me see how that is impossible i would have seen you”

“I--- i think i know you did see me and you came up to me when i was 10”

“Wait now i remember when i saw you i went over to you and you got scared and ran away i was just coming to say hi”

“Oh well i am sorry”

“It is ok you did not have this ability till now”

A week passed and luna was all healed and she called her pack and told them what Cassandra did. They were all thankful and came up and liked her face.

“Ok ok also i will talk to the castle contractor and see if he can make a stables with no stalls for you guys away from the horses and i think luna can tell you the rules  for while you are staying with us”

“Luna you are going to have the pack stay with humans what if they start treating us like house pets” asked one wolf

“Her and i already talked about it as long as we go to the bathroom outside the new den and protect them they will not treat us like house pets and she said she will provide us with food water and first aid if need be and the is very helpful considering that the winter months are the hardest to survive i think that if we hold up our end of the terms she will hold up her end and one more thing NO ATTACKING THE HORSES THAT IS AN ORDER FROM YOUR ALPHA.”

“Yes alpha”

“Ok so luna you ok how does your leg feel”

“Just fine” 

“Thanks again”

“Anytime luna and i will blow the whistle you gave me when the stables is done”

“Ok cassandra”

“I will see you guys soon”

“Come on kids, let's go,”Casandra said as they mounted their horses and went off to the castle.

“Ok in need to somon the castle contractor” said cassandra 

“You called your majesty”

“Yes can you do me a favor this may sound weird but there is a pack of wolves who need shelter and i talked to the alpha and i was wondering if you could make a stables with heating so the wolves can have a place to sleep and i need it done as soon as possible”

“Your majesty that does not sound weird do you remember the big bird house your mom had me bild yes that was for the same reason”

“Oh well the wolves were pushed out of their den by a rival pack and they need a home”

“I will get that done as soon as possible”

“Thank you”

“Any time”

A month later the stables were ready and Cassandra, Theseus and the kids went out and were getting the stables ready for the pack to arrive.

“Hey mom have you called the pack yet”

“No calypso i have not”

“Mom i think we are ready to call them”

“ok “Cassandra said, taking the whistle that luna gave her and she blew the whistle now back with the wolf pack.luna and the rest of the pack heard the whistle and started in that direction

“Ok guys lets go”said luna

“I don't really see why we can trust these humans” said one of the wolves

“Remember the old queen that passed and how nice she was”

“Yes of course i do well this is her daughter she could have killed me but she did not in her words she said when i took this crown i promised to protect my kingdom and all things in it and that includes the wild life”

“Oh she really is the queen's daughter”

“The only other person who talked like that was the queen and now her daughter”

“Remember that kid that i saw and approached but the kid ran”

“Yes alpha”

“Casandra was that child, i trust her and her family as long as we protect them and abide by the rules that will not treat us like common household pets”

“And the little kid her daughter was the one ho said something”

“Oh”

“Now don't challenge me again for alpha”

“Ok alpha”

“Now we are going to the castle” 

“ok “

Soon the wolves arrived to the castle where cassandra, hermes, calypso, and achilles where waiting 

“You guys came”

“Did you ever doubt we would”

“A little”

“Well we would have come sooner except someone was challenging me for the position of alpha”

“Well welcome to your new home everyone”

“Thank you” the whole pack said at once.

“Any time honestly if it came down to letting you guys go extinct and protecting everything inside my kingdom i would chose to protect everything in my kingdom” said cassandra

“Well we are very thankful for your generosity your highness” said luna

A few weeks later calypso and cassandra were out doing some archery. When one of the princes came the was here originally to marry cassandra was here to do business but really he was here to kidnapped calypso and cassandra 

“Queen casandra, you have a visitor” said the butler 

“Thank you, you may go” said cassandra

“Mom can i stay and listen in because it would help me and i would be learning what the role of being a queen is like” asked calypso

“Of course calypso you can stay”

“Yay thanks mom”

The aristaeus knocked on the door

“Enter” said cassandra

“Your majesty” said the aristaeus

“Oh aristaeus what are you doing here”

“I came on business and i also wanted to surprise you”

“Well you have surprised me”

“Mom achilles is playing with the wolf pups again” said calypso

“Well who is this little one”

“Oh i forgot aristaeus you did not hear i have two kids why don't you follow me and calypso to the wolf den”

“Wait wolf den you are telling me you have actual  wolves living on the castle grounds”

“Yes we do”

“How is that possible”

“Well my mother can talk to animals”

“Really calypso”

“Yes and what happened was we were on a family trail ride when we found an injured wolf who turned out to be an alpha and my mother and the alpha made a deal since the wolf pack lost their den we made like a barn kinda place and said that they can stay there as long as they protect us” said calypso 

“Really” said Aristaeus looking at cassandra.

“It is true” cassandra said nodding her head

“Why to the study of course” answered the maid 

“Oh well let me take that for you” 

“You don't have to do that”

“Oh but I want to,” he said, taking the tray from the maid.

“”There you are aristaeus” said cassandra

“I brought tea” said aristaeus

“Well thank you”

“Calypso? Cassandra? Want some tea?”

“Yes please” calypso and cassandra said at the same time.

Aristaeus put valerian (a tranquilizing herb) in two of the three teacups and poured the tea.

“Here you go calypso and cassandra”Aristaeus said, handing the cups with valerian in it to them. A few hours later the tranquilizing herb finally put cassandra and calypso to sleep. Aristaeus tied calypso and cassandras hands and feet together so he could put them in the carriage. Aritaeus got in the carriage and they started off to his kingdom once they got to his castle and put calypso and cassandra in a room and locked the door.  When casandra woke up she looked around and noticed she was not in her castle study.

“You're up,”Aristaeus said, walking into the room.

“Where am i”asked cassandra

“Why you are in my castle”

“Why am i here and why is my daughter here too”

“You are here because i need someone to give me a child that can claim the throne when i pass”

“You could have picked any other girl why me and why is my daughter here”

“True i could have picked any other girl and your daughter is just collateral damage i could not have a witness now could i and if you can't give me a child your daughter might be able to that dear cassandra is why you both are here”

“So you are going to force yourself upon me and my daughter”

“I guess that is one way you could put it”

“But i don't understand why me” 

“You don't get it your magic your powers with that i can rule all of europe”

“So that it what this is about you want power”

“Finally you get it”

“You are a sick monster you know that”

“I am going to take that as a complement”

“Well it is not”

“Mother where are we” asked calypso sleepily.

“Calypso we are at Aristaeus castle”answered cassandra.

“But mother why are we here”

“Trust me calypso it is better that you don't know”

“Ok mom but where is father and achilles”

“They are still at the castle”

“Ok mother”

“But just know everything will be ok”casandra said crying but trying to stay brave for calypso.

“Ok mother, why are you crying”

“I am not calypso i promise”

“Ok mother”

“Aristaeus i beg of you please let calypso go she is only 13 please let her go i beg of you”

“No cassandra i will not let calypso go unless you do not refuse to bear my children”

“Anything just let her go she is just a child”

“Ok fine “

“Good”

“Sir can you take calypso to the carriage please and thank you”

“Yes sir” said a butler

“Wait can i have a minute alone with my daughter incase i dont see her again”

“Fine yes you can” answered Aristaeus

“Thank you” said cassandra

“Calypso i need you to be strong for me can you do that”

“Yes mother i can” answered calypso

“Ok good listen when you get back to the castle i want you to go straight to your father and tell him were i am at and that i was kidnapped and i need help”

“Ok mother”

“After you tell your father i want you to go to the wolf den and let luna know what happen”

“Ok mom”

“I am going to miss you” 

“I am going to miss you too mother”

“Now go before he changes his mind” 

“Ok mother i will go”

“Ok time is up” said Aristaeus as he opened the door

“Ok bye mother”

“Bye my dear calypso till we are together again now go before he changes his mind”

“Ok mother,”Calypso said, walking out the door to the carriage. When calypso got back to the castle she went to find her father and brother.

“Father i really need to tell you something important” said calypso

“What is it calypso” asked Theseus

“Mom and i were kidnaped by Aristaeus but mom was able to convince him to let me go so i could tell you this and get help from you and the wolves”

“Ok go tell your brother of this then meet me in the wolf den”

“Ok father” calypso said running to find her brother 

“Achilles where are you” asked calypso

“I am over here sis” answered achilles

“We need to meet dad in the wolf den”

“Why”

“Because mom and i were kidnapped and the kidnapper let me go so i told dad what happen and we need to go save mom”

“Oh ok lets go”said Achilles as the two ran down the hall.

“Ok we are at the wolf den” they both said panting and out of breath.

“Luna we need your help” said calypso

“What do you need” asked luna

“Wait you can understand me”

“Of course i can i could understand your mom why would i not be able to understand you”

“Oh well that out of the way mother and i were kidnaped i was let go but my mom is still with our captor and we need your help”

“Say no more hop on were to princess” asked luna

“Too Aristaeus kingdom and castle”

“Ok pack come on we need to go save the queen” 

“We are following your lead alpha”said the whole pack 

“Let's go,”luna said as she started running in that direction with calypso on her back.

“Wait what about us?”asked Theseus and achilles.

“Hop on one of the other wolves” yelled calypso.

“Fine” they both yelled back.

Back with Cassandra, she was pacing back and forth in her room when aristaeus entered the room.

“You're coming with me cassandra”aristaeus said as he grabbed her arm.

“Fine” said Cassandra hoping that calypso told hermes what happened.as they were walking down the hall aristaeus could hear the faint howl of a pack of wolves when cassandra heard that her face lit up.

“You are going to die”said cassandra

“Oh really why is that” asked aristaeus

“Because of this”she said as Luna pounced and landed on him.

“What the hell

“That is what you get for kidnapping our mother” yelled the twins as aristaeus screamed for his life as the wolves killed him.

“Luna, are you done yet?”asked cassandra.

“Yes hop on one of the wolves backs and we will head back to the castle” answered luna

“Ok and also thanks for coming to save me”

“Any time just don’t make it too often” 

“Will do”

The pack started back to the castle Luna had calypso riding her and the 3 beside her had hermes, achilles, and cassandra on their back.

Back at the castle.

“Casandra are you ok did he hurt you” asked Theseus in a concerning way.

“I am ok Theseus he only mentaly scarred me but i am fine i promise” answered cassandra

“Ok just don't over do yourself”

“Ok i wont i promise”

“Mother did he” asked calypso but cassandra answered before she finished

“No my dear” answered cassandra

“Ok good”

“Now go run along and thank luna”

“Ok mother,”Calypso  said, running to thank luna.

“I am glad you are back, Cassandra,” said Theseus.

“Glad to be back home” answered  cassandra.

“ come on i bet you need some rest”

“It would be nice because I did not sleep a wink while I was there”.

“Just out of curiosity what were you working on that you needed help from achilles”

“Well why don't you come with me”

“Where are we going”

“It is a surprise”. 

“You know how i feel about surprises”.

“I know you don't but you need to get used to it cassandra”.

“Fine why don't you show me” 

“Right this way” Theseus said as they walked towards the library.

“Casandra close your eyes and follow the sound of my voice” asked Theseus 

“This is so stupid you kow that” answerd casandra as she was doing what Theseus said 

“I know it is stupid but it is nessicery”

“Fine but i am not fighting you on this because of how tired i am”

“Well that works for me”

“Ok that sound creepy”

“Sorry that sounded a lot better in my head”

“Understandable”

“Where are you taking me”

“You will see,” Theseus said, opening a secret door he made.

“Ok you can open your eyes cassandra”said Theseus

“It is a wall. Why should I be excited for a wall”.

“Because i have done something to it” Theseus said pulling a book on the shelf next to it 

“Wait you made it a secret passageway Theseus” 

“yep “

“Now if you will go inside”

“No way it leads to a room where i could never go to as a child because my dad forbade it”

“You have always told me you wanted to go into here be never knew where the key was so i made this secret passage”

“This is my moms witchcraft room i can't believe it she has always told me that soon she would teach me all she knows i can't believe this is what she meant”

“So i am guessing you like it”

“Do i ever”

“Now i think you need some sleep”

“You are correct”answers Cassandra walking to their bedroom.

“Good night,”said cassandra.

“Good night and sleep well,”answered Theseus.

The next day Cassandra was in her mom's witchcraft room studying her mom's spells. When She saw a piece of paper that she did not see before. It read(dear cassandra  if you are reading this that means hades has claimed my life. I never got to tell you this but our powers descend more than talking to animals we can cast spells and curses your grandmother taught me the ways of the witches our family has a long line of “gifted” people mostly the woman in the family all the book in here have been handed down through the generations i have been working on something but since i am dead i can't finish it i need you to finish it for me if you look in my spell book you will see notes i have been working on and it was meant for you but now your the one that is going to need to finish it i have got the the ingredients and all the parts for it but i never got to put it together please finish it there is one ingredient i do not have because i have been scared to get it the blood of every she wolf  alpha in the kingdome get this last ingredient and follow the directions i have written out  this is not dark magic it is light magic love mother)

“I need to go talk to Luna and fast,” thought Cassandra running to the wolf den.

“Luna-luna where are you” asked cassandra

“Woha woha calm down cassandra i am right here what do you need” answered luna

“This may be an odd request and question”

“What is it”

“I need your blood for something my mom was working on but never finished because she did not have the blood of every she wolf alpha in the kingdom”

“So you are asking me for my blood”

“Yes and also if you know any other packs with she wolf alphas”

“How much do you need”

“Just a few drops”

“Wait i think i read it wrong i think it said in the land”

“Well this shall be fun i will get my pack on it”

“Wait i need to go”

“Why”

“I just need a wolf who can protect me”

“Ok fine i will have my bata take over for me while i am gone”

“why”

“Out of all my pack members i am the best fighter and i know some of the she wolf alphas”

“Ok thank you i will go tack up bear meet me outside the horse barn in twenty minutes”

“Ok,”Luna said as Cassandra headed to the barn.

“Ok where it bears tack, oh there it is” Cassandra said when she got to the barn.

“Hey cassandra” said bear

“Hey bear how would you like to go on a little adventure with me and luna”

“I would love to what with the all of a sudden trip and where are the others”

“Oh right let me tack you up and then i will go tell Theseus where i am going”

“Ok”

As Cassandra finished tacking up Bear Theseus came out.

“Casandra, what are you doing?” asked Theseus.

“Listen i am going to be gone for i while i don't know when i will be back”

“Well where are you going”

“I need to get the blood of every she wolf alpha in the land and after that i will come home”

“Ok what am i supposed to do look after the kingdom and take care of the kids”

“Wait you can't go alone”

“I love that you are concerned but i will have luna with me”

“Oh ok”

“And besides we can't have both the king and queen gone someone needs to be here to rule the kingdom”

“Ok fine but be careful”

“ok  i promise i will”

“And i have some protection spells and potions packed with me”

“Ok i trust you”

“Casandra are you ready to go” asked luna

“Yep all set”

“I will love you, ” said Cassandra to Theseus.

“I love you too” answered Theseus 

Luna and Cassandra started off into the woods. 

¨so where to first” asked cassandra

¨i think we should go to my packs old den¨ answered luna

¨ok lead the way luna” 

Luna started running in the direction of her pack's old den. Cassandra galoped after her. 

¨slow down luna bear can't go that fast”

“I forgot you are on a horse” said luna

“I can see that”

“We are almost there”

“Ok”

“We are here”

“Where are the wolves”

“Trust me they are here”

“Artimis where are you” said luna

“Chill luna i am right here what do you need and why is this human still alive” said artemis

“Chill this is the queen of the kingdom and she helped me and gave my back a new den on the castle ground”

“Oh wait can she understand us”

“Yes artemis i can understand you” said cassandra 

“May i eat your horse”

“No you may not because he is my way of transportation”

“Ok fine”

“What is it you need your majesty”

“Well my mom was working on something and she did not have one of the ingredients and that is the blood of every she wolf alpha in the land”

“So basically she is asking for your blood” said luna

“Oh ok you could have just said that”

Artimes gave Cassandra her paw, Cassandra made a small cut and took a few drops of her blood.

“Thank you artemis” said cassandra

“Anytime”

“Come on luna lets go”

“Wait cassandra luna there is another pack near the falls and athena is the alpha also is there any more room in that den at the castle because i am tired of being alpha i will gladly surrender my alpha title and have my pack become a part of your pack luna.” 

“I will come back through here and bring your pack back with us right now we need to continue on with what we are doing”

“Ok luna”

“Are we ready to go”

“Yes we are”

“Let's head to the falls i know how to get there”

“Ok lets go”

Luna ran off and Cassandra followed on her horse bear.

“We are here”

“Who goes there” asked athena 

“It is me luna aunt athena” said luna

“Luna what are you doing here and why do you have the new queen with you”

“It is a long story but short version is cassandra needs your blood for some spell her mom was doing it calls for the blood of every she wolf alpha in the land”

“Ok fine”

Athena gave her blood to cassandra and luna and casandra went on their way

They went to the mountains and found a pack of snow wolves their she wolf alpha aphrodite.

“Who goes there”asked aphrodite

“My name is luna and this human with me is cassandra” answered luna

“Wait your name is luna”

“Yes is there a problem with that”

“Look at me luna do you not see the wolf who you loved ever so much only to see die in front of you as a pup”

“Mother is it really you”

“Yes my dear luna it is oh how i have missed you”

“You are not my mother if you really where then why did you not come looking for me”

“I-i-i don't know it never occured to me but i always thought that the wolves that attacked our pack killed you”

“Well i survived some mother you are for not coming back to see if i was alive”

“I am so sorry is there any way you can forgive me”

“We need your blood so casandra can do a spell her mom left for her give us that and then we will see”

“Oh ok” aphrodite said as she gave Cassandra a few drops of her blood.after athena gave cassandra her blood casandra thanked her and they were on their way they went towards the ocean where they ran into another pack the she wolf alpha’s name was demeter. when demeter gave cassandra her blood and off went cassandra and luna. After that they went to the desert and found the only area with water and knew there was a pack of wolves near the she wolf alpha was named hera. When hera gave Cassandra her blood luna and cassandra took their leave. Then they went to a valley where they found a she wolf alpha named Pandora after Pandora gave Cassandra and Luna her blonde the two went off. Further north in the valley they found another she wolf alpha named hestia. After hestia gave her blood to cassandra and luna they went off. They went back to the sea side when they found a she wolf alpha named iris after iris gave her blood to the two  they were off and headed back to the mountains where they found another pack and the she wolf alphas name was persephone after she gave them her blood they went back to the desert and met another she wolf alpha named dawn after she gave them her blood they left as they were walking luna asked a question

“How many more do we need because i am getting tired of this little quest” asked luna

“Me too” stated bear 

“We only need six more than we can head back to the castle” answered cassandra

“Ok lets continue on”

“Ok but i am going to need a break soon” said bear

“Ok the next clearing we see we will take a break how does that sound you two”

“Perfect to me”

“When they reached the clearing it was starting to get dark little did they know they just entered another pack's territory.

“What are you doing here” asked the packs she wolf alpha named hebe

“We are just resting please don't hurt us” answered cassandra

“Ok fine you can stay till morning”

“Thanks oh and please don't eat my horse he means the world to me”

“Fine”

“Wait your a she wolf are you an alpha”

“Yes i am why do you ask”

“Well i need your blood for a spell my mom left me to cast may i have a few drops”

“What an odd request but yes you can”

“Thanks” casandra said as hebe gave cassandra some of her blood.the next morning came along 

“thanks hebe for letting us rest till morning” said cassandra

“No problem” answered hebe as Cassandra and Luna were leaving. Once they were back on the trail home they ran into five more wolf packs with she-wolf alphas and got their blood. When they were almost to the castle when luna said 

“Oh crap we forgot artemis” said luna

“We need to go back and let her know we are back” answered cassandra

“You go to the castle and finish that spell i will go and tell her can you make your way back from here”

“I know the route from here i will meet you in the den”

“Ok i will meet you there”

Back at the castle Theseus is pacing back and forth “where is she? It should not have to take this long to get the blonde of every she-wolf in the land” he thought to himself.

“Father looks like mother is home!” yelled the twins 

“Really”Theseus said as he thought to himself ”it is about time she came home and I was starting to get concerned about her.” 

“Father, can we go out to greet mother?” asked the twins.

“Yes of course you can”

“Thank you father”

“Come on calypso i will race you there” said achilles

“Oh your on little brother” said calypso

“We are the same age calypso just because you are a minute older than me doesn't mean your the oldest” 

“Yes it does”

“I am not even going to continue this argument”

“Smart decision little brother”

“Mother You are home finally we have missed you” said the twins

“Hello my little ones i have missed you” said casandra

“Mother, we have been concerned for father he has been pacing ever since you left the castle”

“Oh well i better let him know that i am fine and that is am back home but first i need to meet luna in the wolf den”

“Ok mother we will meet you inside the castle”

“Ok hey achilles can you take this key and this bottle and the locked room that i don't allow you to enter can you take this and don't touch anything in there just put this bottle in there please calypso can you please make sure your brother doesn't touch anything”

“Ok mother” said the twins. As they headed to the witchcraft room 

“luna your back. Where are all the other pack’s?” asked cassandra

“They are all on their way, thrust me, queen cassandra.” answered luna

“Ok luna, i trust you”

They both hear the howls of other packs.

“Their here all of them” said luna

“I think we need to make this den a lot bigger than we thought” said cassandra

“Agree”

“Ok so can you have artemis take them to her packs cave and that we need to make this den bigger because there's a lot more than we thought and i will call them when we are ready”

“Ok cassandra will do”

“Hey artemis can you do me a favor we did not think that these packs where so big can you take them to your old den and stay there for awhile while we work on making this den bigger”

“Ok and you will howl when it is done”

“Yes i will”

“ok but first”

All the alpha she-wolves got on their back as a signal of submission and their pack members followed their alphas actions.

“Ok so now i am the queen of the wolves if i am not wrong” said luna

“You are correct alpha”

“Ok i need to get used to all these wolves calling me alpha including my own mother”

“Ok now go to your old den that is an order from your alpha and i will follow after i get my pups”

“Luna” cassandra asked

“Yes what is it”

“While you are there can you explain to them the rules “

“Will do cassandra”

“Thank you luna”

“Any time now you better have your arcatecs start expanding this”

“Ok” casancra said as luna walked away with her pups and as she headed back into the castle. Lost in thought she ran into Theseus.

“Oh i am so sorry dear i was lost in thought” said cassandra

“No it is my fault i should have been paying attention to where is was going” answered Theseus

“I better hurry to my new witchcraft room. I have a spell I need to finish” said cassandra.

As Cassandra entered the witch craft room she saw that the bottle was there and went to retrieve her key from achilles. 

“Achilles can i have my key back please” asked cassandra

“Oh sorry mother, I thought i left it in the room. here you go” answered achilles giving cassandra the key.

“Thank you achilles”

“Now go back to what you were doing,”Casandra said, walking back towards the witchcraft room.

As Cassandra made her way back to the witch craft room she thought to herself “what do i need to make this spell work and maybe i should try with some smaller spells just to learn how to use my magic lets see if my mother left a spell book or something”. As Cassandra shuffled through papers she found a book and she started flipping through pages and found some easy spells. She grabbed a candle and with a spell tried to light the candle

“Ok let's try this” cassandra thought to herself

“Incendia”

“Odd that should have worked ok well let's try again”

“Phasmatos Incendia”

“Why did the candle not light” cassandra said as she looked out the window and saw that the garden was on fire

“Dear god i need to fix this let's see if there is a water spell in this book”

“Oh good there is”

“Confuso Fatina,Ignos Et Ignos Mortifina.” when she looked out the window again she saw the destruction that she caused.

“I need to fix this and fast ok first i need to revive the herbs and plants”

“Phasmatos Tribum, Plantus Vivifey, Plantus Herbus” 

“Ok now that the planets are done now lets work on the flowers”

“Belle La Vie À Cette Fleur, Maintenant"

“Ok that is better now let's see about this resurrection spell i may need a bit more practice”

“You think” said a misteriose voice

“Who are you”

“Don't be startled queen i helped your mother hone  her powers and i swore to her that if she died before she could help you with yours i would help you hone your powers”

“Mind telling me your name”

“Oh yes sorry my name is delphi”

“As in the oracle delphi”

“That is just one of my many abilities the one i am most famous for but only one of them”

“Oh well please help me i don't want to harm anyone”

“Ok lets start with the simple spells like you were doing except this time i want you to do the fire spell but focus all your power on the candle and lighting the candle not anything else”

“I can try”

“Ok i want you to repeat after me Phasmatos Incendia”

“Phasmatos Incendia”

“It did not work”

“No it worked”

“Then why is the candle not lit”

“ why don't you look around”

“What i did it”

“Yes you did”

Cassandra stubbed her toe not looking where she was going and ran into a table and stubbed her toe 

“Owww, is there a spell to easy pain ” said cassandra 

“Yes there is hear repeat after me Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala” said delphi

“ Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala”

“How do you feel”

“I feel much better thanks”

“Ok now we are going to do a simple cloaking spell so nobody else but the two of us can see this room because witch craft is still frowned upon let's start with this here take this ball and then repeat after me keschede sede ni canun keschede senu ni”

“keschede sede ni c anun keschede senu ni”  

“Well now that I have two spells down what is the third one we should try”

“Ok slow down cassandra i think maybe you should rest the spell have taken up a lot of your energy”

“Well I need to get my mother back ok”

“No what you need is rest”

As delphi said this a servant knocks on the done frantically

“Queen cassandra you need to come quick something is wrong with your family” said the servant 

“What is it?” asked cassandra.

“Quick go to there chambers there is a doctor with each one”

“ok “

Cassandra goes to her and her husband's room.

“Tell me doctor is there anything you can do” cassandra said with worry 

“I am afraid not you husband is too sick all i can say is he will be gone by the end of the day” said the doctor

Crying, Cassandra rushed to Calypso’s room and asked the doctor the same question.

“Please tell me she will be ok”

“She is strong just like her mother and she will live”

Still crying cassandra runs to achilles room

“Doctor please tell me that he will live”

“Unfortunately he is to sick he will be gone by the end of the day”

Crying her eyes out she runs to her witchcraft room.

“Delphi there is no time for me to rest i need to learn all these spells because my son and husband are dying” 

“Ok fine we can continue working”

“Thanks delphi you are the best”

“Ok let's work on the next spell you see this dead herb i want you to revive it repeat this spell Phasmatos Tribum, Plantur Vivifey, Plantus Herbus”

“Good job casandra”

“I did it”

“Yes you did now do you think you have enough energy to do the next spell”

“Yes i do”

“Ok now you see this dead rose” 

“Yes”

“I want you to revive it now repeat this spell Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintentant”

“Belle la vie à cette fleur, maintentant”

“I did it i revived the rose”

“Yes you did”

“Now i want you to try and fill this bowl with water if you have enough energy to do so”

“Again you are underestimating the amount of energy i have”

“Ok the repeat this spel Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina.”

“Confuso fatina, ignos et ignos mortifina.”

As the water started to flow Cassandra started to feel tired wanting to finish the spell so she can resurrect her dead loved ones she kept pushing forward.

“Casandra i can tell you are getting weak you need to rest”said delphi 

“No i don't” answered cassandra

“ you are pushing yourself just like your mother did and look where it got her so if you want that child to lose both her parents and he brother ii suggest we end the session for the day”

“Ok fine”

The next day came around and Cassandra was ready for more spells heading to the witchcraft room. She opens the door and walks in where she sees Delphi waiting for her.

“Finally you are here” said delphi

“Sorry delphi”

“Ow yesterday i ended the session with a water spell. Now let's try a freezing spell.

“Ok i guess i can try that”

“Ok repeat after me Glace, solidatur. Glace, solidatur”

“Glace, solidatur. Glace, solidatur.”

The water freezed over and was rock solid.

“Good job now I have purposely spilt water on this floor. I want you to clean it up but use your magic and I will give you a spell just repeat these words that I say. Les lames colligo ad me gluttuli.”

“les lames colligo ad me gluttuli.”

“Good job”

“I did it”

“You are ready for the resurrection spell”

“But won't that take a lot of power.”

“That is why you will draw your power from me.”

“Wait you will let me do that.” 

“Yes i will”

“Ok i think we should start heading to my family's krept”

“Do you have the blood”

“Yes but do you think it will work since luna is now the female alpha of all the packs in the land”

“Well if it doesn't work then i don't know what to do “

“Ok we are hear what do i do”

“Ok place the blonde in a bowl and then put your family's mark on them and then recite these words Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus.”

Cassandra repeated those words until all of her family, her mom, her dad, her husband, her son when they were all alive again. They  could not wait to see what has been going on. But that is a story for another time