SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

Good question, keep them coming folks!

What's with all the "yo"s, yo? Thanks, anyway.

Do you have a question for me, dude? Or are you just going to reply to every comment? :P

It's written mainly for teenagers, but the characters are all adults.

Which twist do you mean?

Haha thanks?

Yes, once the final draft is complete during the summer I'll begin shopping it around to agents. If you know someone, send them my way!

YO YO YO, why have you chosen timekeeper as your screen name? HMMMMM...

YO YO YO, Your book will be a good tv show if acted. I thought you wrote mainly for teenagers?

YO YO YO, Yeah, yeah keep it updated.

YO YO YO, I WISHED SO TO!

Whoaaaa :o

YO YO YO, yea agreed. nice twist!

YO YO YO, agreed quality work.

YO YO YO! Will there really be a RETAIL release??! 

Thanks to all my readers and fans who helped make SuperNOVA the most voted novel for April 14th, 2011. It is still TeenInk's highest voted novel of all time.

Thanks I appreciate your comment. :D

Jennanana said...
Quality work

Yes, you can find the link from our Facebook or Twitter pages, or simply by googling.

Thank you for both of your questions, keep checking back, the video interview is coming soon!