SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

alaskanman BRONZE, Washington

'I see' ,said the Blind Man to his Deaf Wife as he grabbed a hammer and Saw.

wow that would take me forever to type up ever 30,000 words let alone 120,000 words. you must be really good at writing to get that far

Imy_Spray GOLD said...
Imy_Spray GOLD, North Shore City, Other

And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in the bud, was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.

This is so gripping and I LOVE IT! I usually won't read novels on here just because I cant be bothered really, but wow!

graysonftw said...
I loved your story! I loved the characters, the description, and the writing was SUPERB! It reeled me in and I appreciated how it wasn't about vampires or anything ridicolously overused. I hope you get this published and that it's adored much more than Stephenie Meyer. You're a truly gifted young author and I hope you go far in life.

UNserieswriter, New York

idk my bff jill

hi i just got two books approved in three days! please check them out and comment! The Underground Network and Roman Leagues are their names! I'll return the favor always!

UNserieswriter, New York

idk my bff jill

this is actually one of the few good things i've read on here! it must be part of a longer 200 pg novel, right?

applesauceHater SILVER, Nikolaevsk, Alaska
well this is my second time reading this:)i saw ur forum post. Loved it again. You're just a magician when it comes to words. Like the starting was just awesome and i could not stop reading till the end. U make me very jealous with ur skills:)i hope to be great as u one day!

Thanks, keep checking back and please recommend the novel to your friends!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Be sure to keep checking back for news and information about the final draft and the physical release of SuperNOVA! Keep rating, commenting, and recommending the novel to your friends! I'll be sure to check out your work :D

It has not yet been published. I am currently seeking a literary agent (if you know one, send them my way!) and working on a final manuscript. It will clock in at around 120,000 words (the average novel is only 60,000!)

Be sure to keep checking back for more information!

Thanks, please let me know what you think of it when you do read!

Bloomberg said...
What a fantastic novel! I was really impressed, I look forward to more work from you!

ShadowRealms said...
This book was amazing! It left my curiosity piqued and me wanting more. Normally I only read books that are fantasy and paranormal romance, so that is quite a compliment coming from me. Personally, I loved the characters and the amount of description-there wasn't too much or too little. I would really appreciate it if you read my book---Enemies of the ShadowRealms. 

alaskanman BRONZE, Washington

has this book been published yet? If so where is it being sold at, because i want to buy this book.

midnitewanderer GOLD, West Des Moines, Iowa

Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do.
John Wooden
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Cool idea, haven't read it yet but looking forward to. 

bookwormishgirl PLATINUM, Merion, Pennsylvania
No problem. Thanks so much. Love your work. You are so talented!

A huge thanks to all of my loyal readers and fans, please continue to comment and rate the story and spread it around and here's to another 500 comments!

Thank you LBJ I appreciate you taking the time to check out my work.

Be sure to keep checking back for news about the release of the full version of SuperNOVA, and keep commenting/reading/rating and passing the novel along to your friends!

Thank you very much HanGre

Thank you very much :D

Thank you very much! I'll check out your work as soon as I can! :D