SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

Eno_Bladez GOLD, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

it'll be okay, if it's not okay it's not over.

wait you mean it's going to be like a book?

Thanks again!

Geeze, nine? That's awesome! Keep checking back for news/updates because the current plan is to release on the Kindle marketplace before the end of the year if a publisher hasn't picked it up by then.

Haha, thanks!

just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other

"It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness." -Philip Lester

o.m.g .... *speechless*

baaaaaaaaaab BRONZE, Clemmons, North Carolina
I really enjoyed reading this! I thought the descriptions were very real and vivid. Keep it up! :)

superNOVA is wonderful. i couldn't tear myself away from it i think i read it nine times :P

Hey, SuperNOVA readers! Please don't hestitate to comment with your thoughts! I reply to every single comment and will always check out your work in return if you ask!

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your work!

emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky

last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

this was fabulous i couldnt tear myself away! i lovedd ur use of adjectives "the cold steel of a gun" it made for great imagery! could you please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment? i would like feedback from my fellow writers! thanks :)

M-star BRONZE said...
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you."- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

That's interesting. Well overall, this book is great. I can't get enough of it. Well done!

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it!

Kvothe28 SILVER, Temecula, California

Excuse me while I prepare my impromptu remarks. -Winston Churchill

Tell it like it is, not how it was. -Jonathan

Break it down like a fine English double-gun. -R. Bitoni

Your storyline is cool. The way you write is also really entertaining.

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment.

tealbird said...
You're a really good writer. I love your prose!

Hey, SuperNOVA fans! I know news on the progress of the novel has been few and far between, but it's still coming along! I'm still shopping the novel to various agents and publishers, though it will be available on Amazon later this year if it hasn't been snatched up by then. Keep spreading the word and help the novel get more fans.

Thanks! I'll check out your work soon!

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked it. I'll check out your work soon!

That's correct. I re-structured the novel (originally 52 short chapters, the first ten of which are here) into twelve longer chapters.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comment.