Omega | Teen Ink

Omega

By ZephyrVon-ZombieOverlord BRONZE, Cartersville, Virginia
ZephyrVon-ZombieOverlord BRONZE, Cartersville, Virginia

The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams

Summary:

Elias has become a god. The problem is, his nemesis has become a titan. He must fight him and discover the hidden power within himself.

Tags: Friends

Elijah R.

Omega

Kipitama said...
Kipitama, Council Bluffs, Iowa

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." (Bartoletti, Campbell)

You're an amazing author.

readaholic PLATINUM, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

I'd rather fail because I fell on my own face than fall because someone tripped me up
~Jhonen Vasquez

I like it....but I wish you would've elaborated more. Like, introduce the characters before you throw them into all this. All these names come at you so suddenly, it's kind of hard to keep track. Other than that, love the idea! May I ask why you made a second novel instead of just adding to this one?

Steph0804 GOLD said...
Steph0804 GOLD, Seoul, Other

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process." -E.B. White

Wow! Keep this up! I want to read more!

Well, i was trying to change the names up right before i sent it in, but igues i forgot a few names... Chris=Xeires

shootingstar97 SILVER, Calgary, Other

Life is a canvas..... THROW AS MUCH PAINT ON IT AS YOU CAN!
I have no other reason but a woman's reason: I think so because I think so. (Two Centlemen of Verona, Act 1, Scene 2)

Reminds me a lot of Lightning Theif :D good idea though. although, i did get a bit confussed at the end - where the going over to see Chris or that Z-guy?

Thank you, and i understand that you simply do not enjoy reading that kind of literature, which is perfectly reasonable. This is the second major story i've ever worked on, and i am working on recreating the first one, INK...

tealbird said...
I think you should first know that I'm not a big fan of contemporary re-vamps of mythology. I have nothing against the genre, of course, and nothing against you for writing this story. If I do say so, this does the genre a great justice, and it is very well written. I like how your dialogue flows nicely with the description, which is something a lot of young writers have trouble with as adolescents. I know this may sound kinda weird, but it's written like a real novel that'd you'd find on a book shelf in a library. I give this 5 stars and many praises!