HARRY POTTER CONTINUED | Teen Ink

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
You caught me redhanded. I AM SO SELFISH! I have always loved loved loved the idea of Harry and Hermione together since I was in second grade so I guess I made this little piece of work my personal twist on Rowling's classics. Remember, I am not Rowling! I am not going to do a cookie cutter copy of her work. I am my own person, and my work is my own work. Please accept this and note that in the end, Harry WILL be with Ginny and Ron WILL be with Hermione as Rowling stated in her "18 years later epilogue". 

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Your reply is in a new comment. 

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Your opinion has been noted. Goodbye!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Hey there "RealHPFan", if you want to complain about fan fic, please do so elsewhere. I only accept constructive criticism, not your own personal hatred on my writing. Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to rate this a 5! Ciao <3

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I'm sorry you didn't like it, but it's just my take of a HP continuation. I didn't rewrite any of her original work. 

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
No, yeah you're totally right I fixed it on my version on my computer even though it's not changed on here. But thank for your comment! :)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you :)

Scribbleaway. BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Paper is more patient then people. Anne Frank
“It doesn’t matter. I have books, new books, and I can bear anything as long as there are books.”
“Sometimes I think books are the only friends worth having.”
“Fill your paper with the breathings of you
“Tears are words that need to be written.”

I just love it. 

TrueHPFan said...
Can I just ask why you created these feelings between Harry and Hermione - and why you thought they could ever betray Ginny (who is pregnant, apparently) and Ron, who is very much in love with Hermione - whose feelings are mutual. Don't get me wrong, you have a real talent for writing, but I just wondered why you forced this storyline, which would never have happened! I can understand why you might think that, though!

Sorcerer123 said...
I don't think you should have made this a fan fiction - don't get me wrong, I think you have a real talent for writing, but if you were really doing a follow-up book (which super-fans like me would have loved), then you should't have done it like this - firstly, it turned into Twilight halfway through, and then character's relationships got twisted. None of this would ever happen, write to JK Rowling and see for yourself! I think she would be very upset about what you have created between Harry and Hermione...which is pretty sick what with Ginny being pregnant and all of them being the best of friends. If you have to do a fan fiction, why not one that doesn't ruin who the characters really are? Sorry, just my opinion.

RealHPFan said...
I think you ruined the relationships between Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron...you turned Hermione into someone she's not, and totally discarded Ron and Ginny - and Malfoy being in love with Hermione? None of this makes sense! None of these characters had these 'secret feelings' for each other - no offence, as I'm sure you spent a long time on this - but personally, I think this would have worked as a normal book, not fan fiction. Any reader of the books knows this would never happen, sorry to spoil your fantasy!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Sorry, I accidentally wrote my response to you as a new comment so my response is above yours! Thanks guys! 

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I knooooooow lol I have SOOO many mistakes haha and I am so sorry!! This idea for this came so suddenly and I just typed, typed, typed not even regarding the mistakes! But I promise you I will fix everything when I revise it!! I've been so busy, I haven't had time to do it! But thank you for the comments, I will fix them as soon as possible. Stay tuned and happy reading! :D

J1029 SILVER said...
J1029 SILVER, Tampa, Florida

Sing like no one is listening,
Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt and
Live like it's heaven on earth.

- Mark Twain

Me and my friend were reading this. My opinion: I loved how deep you went into the relationships. It was cool to see everyones perspective. You should definitely keep writing fan fictions. Great job! My friend who is also HP fangirl crazy says: 1. Ginny's eyes are brown not green 2. Why is sirus not mention with all the people who died, dumbledore too 3. It felt kinda choppy 4. She liked it overall, but she is completely obsessed and memorized every word of the series and know a bunch of random facts and everything needs to be perfect. Sorry for the complaints keep writing :)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you!! That is such a sweet compliment :) And I don't want any spoilers...but eventually they will because in Rowling's original "Nineteen Years Later" Epilogue, they are all back where they belong. So stay tuned for more and thank you! X)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Woah....that was a lot of writing lol And yes I can tell you're insanely obsessed hahaha Which is awesome!!!! :) I know I know I know this is a complete Twilight thing and when I was writing it, I guess it sort of flowed in there. I appreciate all the HP facts, though, I really had a hard time remembering who died and who didn't so that helps a lot! Thank you so much! :D :D :D

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I know I really want to send it to her so bad :( but anyway Thank you so much!! Stay tuned!! :D

starwriter GOLD, Durango, Colorado

Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world.
-J. K. Rowling

I love this, your like a mini J.K Rowling. I think Harry should go back to Ginny though, but I don't know about Hermine. Please post more!!!

harry.is.#1 said...
how dare you defile the noble and sacred works of J.K Rowling!

lalaland said...
I only read the first page so far and it seems great but one miner detail got me. i may be wrong but im pretty sure Hermione cast the spell on her parents knowing that she could later go to them and reverse it. i could be way off but you might want to check it out. :)