The Price of Humanity | Teen Ink

The Price of Humanity

By OliveBranched BRONZE, Cypress, Texas
OliveBranched BRONZE, Cypress, Texas

Summary:

Rose remembered everything about him. His voice, his laugh, his smile, the way his eyes sparkled when he would look at her.
But this wasn't him. This was John Smith.
And he was nothing at all like the Doctor.

Olivia C.

The Price of Humanity

WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Nice! Clever plot and lovely writing style. My favorite doctors are the 10th and 11th. After that I like the 12 and 13th. What about you?

TARDISinTokyo BRONZE, Brookfield, Illinois
This is a cool idea, sticking Rose in the same situation as Martha was. And I really liked the bits with the TARDIS, and all the parts where you get inside the character's minds. But I think that there was a lot where it was basically exactly the same as the episode, that could have been made more dramatically different. Because when one thing changes a lot of other things change and it spirals into something completely different... if that makes any sense. But the writing was really good, and it was fun to read. I liked the ending, too.