Unleash of the Gods | Teen Ink

Unleash of the Gods

By KillerKing BRONZE, Twin, Idaho
KillerKing BRONZE, Twin, Idaho
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Sup Bootiful"

I am a huge fan of Gods and mythology. So when i say i hope you guys love this i mean it. 

Greek gods are amazing history. 

–“ HADES!” A deep thundering voice yelled from behind the gates. Hades had been sitting on his Throne in the underworld when his older brother arrived.
“ Zeus… Welcome to my NIghtmare,” Hades raised his hand to show off his Throne room. Zeus looked around at the room.
Black and white tile was layered on the floor. The walls were lined with Mossy Stone. The Throne Hades was sitting on a throne was made from Skeleton bones and the seat cushion was made from human skin.
“ Hello Brother, I came to inform you that a Zombie plague was released on earth,” Zeus informed Hades. Hades Sat down on his Throne made of Skeleton bones and skin, streched from the weight, and looked at his brother curiously.
“ And you are coming for me…” Hades said, waiting for an answer.
“ I would like you to fix it and take all the zombies here,” Zeus said, mentioning the underworld with his hands. He was thinking about the time that Ghost KIng was released on the world and caused many other Ghosts to appear causing chaos. Unlike this one, it was 1500 years ago.
“ Sooooooo how do you expect me to do that,” Hades asked his brother as he got up and walked down from his Throne. It was an illusion that every step that Hades made he was transparent to the MIghty brother Zeus. Honestly I think that Zeus was scared of his youngest brother but also proud of him.
“ How do you expect me to do that? Zeus, that is my question for you,” Hades yelled, making his brother jump. Lucky for Zeus, Hades was there when he backed up to the edge of the cliff where down below him were thousands of Hungry's souls. They cried and screamed for the holy mighty Zeus to fall down. Hades caught the back of his tunic (but without noticing a sprinkle of water behind him)with HIs Hand but then said “ You have a choice to fix it yourself or I will drop you and let them eat your body for thousands of years,” and which scared Zeus so bad he said, “ Fine Drop me.”
One by one Hades ' fingers were released from the back of Zeus Tunic and He slowly fell from the thousand foot cliff where at the bottom of the pit was waiting for him.

Back at Olympus, Posedain arrived to comfort his niece Athena. One of her favorite daughters had passed away from a Hydra. Which caused her to feel downhearted. Most of the gods did not feel that. So her Uncle was worried about her, so he came to visit.
“ Young Athena, you still have many kids. I am not saying that She was not different, she was a demigod and she had been to our mountain many times.'' Posedain said, wrapping his arms around Athena. She leaned in and said in a sad weeping voice,” I understand uncle but it was the horrible mortals who found out she was a demigod and killed her.``
“ When will your father be back, my niece,” Posedain said. You could tell he was mad in his eyes. You could see the waves turn to fire. He was provoked by the humans. Athena was one of the first gods to do this.
“ I am not sure he said he was visiting Uncle Hades,” Athena said, getting up from where her uncle and she sat for a while.
“ I have a bad feeling about this. I am going to Iris Message Hades,” Posedain got up and walked away from Athena who now started talking to Apollo,”Something is wrong with Uncle Ocean. He has been on edge ever since Dad left the mountain,” Apollo said.

After Posedain went to another room, He threw his iris coin into a fountain that was there. A slight mist sprayed up into the quiet air of the room. It must have surprised Posedain because he jumped a little bit when it touched his tinted blue skin.
“ Come one stupid thing,” Posedains said when a mist picture was Hades holding Zeus over the edge of the Death Cliff.
“ You stupid death creature let go of him,” Posedain yelled at his brother. The connection of the message was weak so his voice was not coming through. So The God of the Sea witnessed with his own eyes His brother the God of the Death drop, the god of the sky and king of gods in the Death Cliffs full stomach of dead souls.

“ Aphrodite GETS OUT OF THE BATHROOM,” Artemis yelled to her sibling. Her older sister was hogging up the bathroom and she needed to get ready. Her sister was the goddess of beauty and was obsedded with her reflection.
“ Artemis, I need your help! Please1 Hades threw Zeus off of the Death Cliff. “ Posedain said, kneeling down on the ground. The God of the Sea could feel the pain his brother was getting in the Cliffs ravine.
“ WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY UNCLE,” Aphrodite ripped out of the bathroom. Even though she was just wearing her robe she looked majestic. Her hair was a cloud in the sky with the color of fresh gold. It floated in place. Her robe was swept behind her and she looked terrified and as angry as all the Underworld. Let me tell you this Teriffed was not a good look on her at all.
“ Aphrodite now please do not go. I am hurting along with him. I can bar-ley,” Posedain fainted due to the immense pain that was going on.
“ Uncle NO,” Artemis was fast enough to catch him falling from the hard surface fastly approaching.
“ Apollo help me Now,'' she yelled to her brother who was sitting on the couch next to Eros, his partner in crime. Then the Throne that Posedain would sit on at the Summer and Winter Solstice Crumbled…
“ We are not having this again,” Aphrodite yelled,” Apollo get Eros to get you a handful of the fire coal and he needs to breathe on them,” She yelled, causing chaos because the Goddess of beatuy never yelled. She said it caused her to have wrinkles.
“ Next I need Hermes to go to his Store and I need help to get me a package of ambrosia,” She called to Hermes who was flirting with a Dryad out the window.
“ Finally Artemis get out the bow you shot a deer with last. Take it and stick the tip into Posedains Finger,” The goddess of beauty yelled to all of her siblings.
“ Yes ma’am,” everyone yelled in unison. They all ran around the mountain in such great chaos it caused a landslide in the mortal world.

Back in the underworld, Hades was eating a fresh soul when Persephone arrived.
“ Hello my horrible death queen,” Hades meant it as a compliment. He was waiting for her to come and sit down next to him when she said his worst nightmare of words.
“ Hades my love, do you know what day it is?” She asked The horrible god.
“ I know what day it is, my love. It is March 20, the last day of winter” Hades said, giving her the potion bottle. She drank it to get back up to the other gods' place.
“ Thank you my love,” She said, drank it and disappeared.
Even though Persephone was gone he still felt empty. Like a part of him was gone. He was sad and lonely most of the time when his beautiful wife was back with her mother.
“WOOF” a giant bark came from out of Hades castle. He laughed as Cebrus the three-headed dog walked through the door. He guarded the castle when Hades was not here.
“ Hello big guy, Middle, stop fighting with your brother Left,” Hades yelled as he petted Right head. As he said that, Cebrus ' middle head held still as Left was in his mouth.
“ Want to get Zeus out of the pit,” He asked Cebrus. The big dog started to wag his tail making the floor shake. He jumped into the pit grabbing Zeus' half eaten body and jumping out.
“ Cerberus lay Uncle Zeus down on the floor in front of me,” He said, then bending down to his brother.
“ Zeus i will feed you and take care of you if you send an iris message to your brother saying your ok,” Hades threatened
“ Yes brother, just make me look normal,” Zeus said, bleeding out of his mouth.
“ MAID, get in here and help my brother so we can do the message,” Hades yelled to his main maid. She was scared of him so she was shaking when she walked over to Zeus and Hades.
“ Sir, will you try and sit up for me,” The main maid says to the god of the skys. Zeus tried to sit up but ended up failing, She bent over and started fixing up his face and skin.
“Maid give him ambrosia so he gets energy,” Hades said as he walked back to his throne. He points to the pile of boxes in the corner.
After the maid finished on Zeus, she fed him ambrosia, which Hades had not made clear how much and she gave him 4 bricks. Which gave Zeus secretly enough energy to beat Hades but he knew the consequences in the mortal world it would cause.
“ Ready brother,” Hades asked Zeus. He knew he was going to give whoever answers the symbol to prepare the mortal world for what he was going to do. Hades threw a coin into a puddle of water and stomped his foot commanding the message to go to the god mountain.
“ Hello nephew,” Hades said to Apollos' picture which appeared on the message.
“ Artemis its Uncle Hades and he is with Dad. He looks fine,” Apollo called behind him. A gray and white shadow rushed behind her brother and said” Hades, why did Uncle Ocean say that you threw dad over the death cliff?” She yelled into the call.
“ He was seeing things when he called,” Hades simply said pushing Zeus up to the screen,” Your father wants to say something,”
“ Hello Apollo and Artemis I just wanted to say i am going to be a little late and i need you to βιάσου και προειδοποίησε τους άλλους.”( At first i was not sure what he said but i looked it up and he said hurry up and warn the others in greek) He nodded telling his childern. They finished the call finally when they heard Aphrodite yell at them something about Posedain.
“ Come and have dinner with me brother,” Hades said, walking to another room. Zeus followed his brother waiting for something to happen but all he got was the smell of Steak and mash potatoes and many other delicious things.
“ This looks delicious Brother but i have one question,” Zeus said sitting down in front of all the food,
“ And what's that brother,” Hades frowned curiously from Zeus' question.
“ I thought you wanted me dead,” Zeus asked. Hades laughed which made Zeus flinch.
“ Brother, I did not want you dead. You asked me to take care of the problem on earth and you know that we can only give the humans clues but we can not help them, So i tried to scare you,” Hades explained to his brother as they both started to eat.

“ Posedain I just got off of with Zeus he is fine,” Apollo yelled running into the Med room as he got up from the bed.
“ Are you a positive nephew, “ Posedain asked laughing as Apollo slipped on some water.
“Don't laugh at me uncle!” Apollo yelled,” Yes I am Posedain.” Apollo got up and sat across the room from where his Uncle sat. He looked around and noticed that someone was missing. Everyone was there except his Half Brother Ares. Ares was the god of war and the biggest troublemaker of the 12.
“ Uh Posedain, where is Ares,” Apollo said, standing up and walking to the door. Knowing he was most likely making trouble in the mortal world, Apollo excused himself.
“ Posedain you will be okay, I will be back and I am going to look for Ares,” Apollo said. Looking around he noticed that there was a burnt mark on the wall.

“ What is my manic brother doing,” Apollo whispered to himself. He was looking from behind a tree. Apollo could see Ares in a cloak standing by a building. Suddenly a man walked up to his brother and handed him something.
“ This will kill my father right?” Ares asked the man. Without saying a word, the man nodded and walked away. Apollo witnesses Ares pull out a ball (each god has a different ball that has their transportation in it). He threw the ball at the ground and it jumped into a black Harley. Ares got on the bike and rode into the sky.
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the Underworld, Hades was working with Zeus. They had to figure out how to get the zombies to disappear.
“ I have an idea but it might be dangerous,” Zeus said pointing to the overworld on the map.
“ Please do not tell me it has to involve Eros.” Hades said remembering his annoying nephew. Eros was the son of the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite. He was an entitled little kiss up to his mom.
Nobody really likes Eros but they knew if they didn't accept him, Aphrodite would do her little, ACCEPT MY SON OR I WILL RAIN ALL MIGHTY UNDERWORLD DEATH rage thing.
“ Afraid so we must be careful though I don't know if you know but Ares is his father,” Zeus said, explaining how he found out. Hades shook his head knowing Ares' genes of rage might have been passed to Eros.
“ Are you kidding me right now,” Hades rolled his eyes. Zeus laughed at his brother. He may be a douche sometimes but he is still my brother Zeus thought in his head.
“ Well what's your plan then dummy,” Hades said, throwing a fork at a wall.

MORTAL WORLD
“Mom, I ask for you to send me help,” a voice came from an abandoned shed. Inside sat a Demi-god. Her name was Jae Frost. She was 17 years old. Her mother was Khione. The goddess is the daughter of Boreas and the goddess of snow.
“Please,” Jae begged. The zombie apocalypse had gotten out of control. 95% of the population in the world including New York and Long Island were Zombied. Jae only knew of maybe 50 other demi-gods that were still alive.
“ Jae! Jae! “ a familiar voice yelled from outside of the shed. Coming to her senses she noticed who the voice belonged to.
“Anderson! I am here!” Jae yelled to her best friend. She jumped up and opened the door. Anderson Captain had been her best friend since kindergarten. Anderson’s father is Apollo. He was standing in front of the shed with an AK 47.
“ Jae,” Anderson dropped his gun in surprise and hugged his bestie. They sat there for a minute.
“ Where have you been?” Anderson pulled Jae into the shed. They both barracked the door and settled down in the back.
“ It's a long story,” Jae laughed as she leaned on her best friend.

It was about 5 months ago when the first zombie appeared. When it did though everyone quarantined themselves. No one knew what disease it carried. The doctors had to turn to scientists to get answers for this mystery. Sooner than later more and more people became zombied. Kids, adults, and surprisingly any domestic pet who loved humans. Then the population continued to go down. More and more zombies appeared, but the gods did nothing. Multiple demi-gods prayed and asked their parents for help. Nothing happened. Four months into the apocalypse the population was only demi-gods. New York was filled with zombies, and all the demi-gods made their way to Long Island.
Jae’s dad was one of the first zombies. He came home one night and was terribly sick. Jae took care of him until morning when a friend of hers came over. Her dad turned into a full zombie and tried to attack Jae’s friend. He ended up killing Jae’s dad. So she was on her own for multiple months. She killed many zombies on her adventures. Made maps of safe zones and stole food. She lived like a bounty hunter you could say.
“ Wow Frosty,” Anderson played with Jae’s hair. They had been sitting there for a while.
“ Ya Captain Knows a lot,” Jae laughed and smacked her best friend's leg.
BOOM, AYYYYY, BOOOM noises came from outside the shed doors. Jae flinched at the sound of the gunshots and zombies moaning.
“Love, it is okay i can tell who it is,” Anderson got up and walked to the door. He placed his hand on the door and looked back at Jae.
“It's all right, love. Remember Jack? It's only him,” Anderson said walking to his best friend. Jae smiled at him.
“ Let's get ready to go,” Anderson tossed a pistol to his partner in crime.
“Yes sir,” Jae jumped up and laughed. The friends got up and started packing. Anderson got food in one bag while Jae grabbed Guns and first aid tools.
“ Ready?” Jae asked, walking over to her bestie.
“ Bet let's go,” Anderson laughed, punching Jae in the arm. They opened the door and looked out. Just the wind blowing tumbleweeds. Pieces of zombies layed on the ground where their buddy, Jack, son of Zeus, killed them. Nothing was moving. So it was their chance.
“Run,” Anderson told Jae. They ran all past the Whitestone Bridge.
Passing cows living in a field.
“ Look, it's a blue cow,” Jae pointed out. They talked about life after the zombies arrived. Walking through the empty highway. Finding empty cars. Some with blood and guts, others without. Mountains towering over their heads. Sometimes they even spotted wild animals.
“ Look, it's a mountain goat,” Anderson laughed while walking and talking to his bestie. After 6 hours they made it to where they were aiming for.
“ Camp Halfblood, home sweet home,” Jae laughed as Anderson tripped through the border.
“ Let's see who made it,”Anderson laughed, getting up from the ground. The two friends walked around the 12 cabins. Up to the amphitheater.
“Anybody here!!” Jae yelled randomly.
“ I’ll race you to the food court,” Anderson called to his bestie, taking off running.
“ CHEATER!” Jae laughed running after him. They pass Nymphs and Dereids playing in the woods. The trees taller than ever. The water was crashing against the beach shore.
Almost reaching the food court they spotted a group of people.
“ AMANDA!” Jae noticed her cousin,” It’s Me, Jae.”
“JAE!” Amanda yelled. She ran after her and jumped into her cousin's hold.
“ Omg I thought you were dead. “ Amanda's dad was Zethes. He is one of the wind brothers. Also related to Khione.
“ Why would you think that Cuz,” Jae asked as Anderson ran up to her,” Finally look someone made it.”
“ Haha very funny Miss Knucklehead,”Anderson grabbed Jae’s arm so as not to fall over.
“ Honestly dad told me you were dead,” Amanda frowned.
“ ZETHES!” Jae yelled furious. A snow storm started to brew over the camp.
“ Jae calm down,” Anderson grabbed his bestie.
“ No, Zethes has no right to do that to his niece,” Jae growled into Anderson’s chest.
“ Jae calm down, I am sorry dad is a giant jerk,” Amanda said, patting her cousin's head.
“ Amanda, I love you, I need to be alone,” Jae said to her cousin.
“ I know I love you, cousin,” Amanda said smiling, walking away.
“I need to talk to you Jae. Can we go to my cabin?” Anderson smiled at his bestie.
“ Yes please,” Jae followed Anderson. They passed Poseidon's cabin to the Aphrodites. Finally making it to Apollo's cabin.
“ In here miss,” Anderson said, mimicking a rich person showing the way to Jae.
“ Thank you sir,” Jae laughed and bowed to continue the joke.
“ And this is why we are friends hahaha,” Anderson cracked up. In the cabin was a bunk bed with a little bath like a pond. On the other side was a dresser with a bunch of random gadgets.
“Anderson, did you skip cleaning day,” Jae laughed sitting on the bed. Her best friend was known for only doing half of the cleaning day.
“Hahah very funny you know you love it,” Anderson said.
“So what did you want to talk about,” Jae asked as Anderson sat down.
“ Jae, my brother is still alive and he has a cure for everything,” Anderson waited for the explosive answer.
“Wha-” Jae stopped. She thought The brother who did that. The brother who killed my dad to “protect” me
“ Anderson He killed my father. I don't want anything from him,” Jae started crying but angrily.
“Hey it's alright, come here,” Anderson hugged her tightly. They sat there for a few minutes. Then…
“AYYYYYYYY,” A scream sounded an alarm. Both Jae and Anderson ran out of the cabin to investigate. Looking around they both spotted Amanda standing on the border. Jae took off running to her cousin. She could hear multiple pairs of footsteps running behind her.
“ Amanda! Are you okay?” Jae yelled making sure.
“Ya but look,” Amanda said pointing out past the border. There stood a group of people. The problem was Three men stood in the front. One of them held a lightning bolt, the other had a trident and the last one was wearing a dark helm.
The gods have arrived.
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book has 1 comment.

KillerKing BRONZE, Twin, Idaho
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Sup Bootiful"

@hippie @woody @dancingshadow15 Tag people