Blind: A Retelling of Snow White | Teen Ink

Blind: A Retelling of Snow White

By EstrangeloEdessa BRONZE, Wrightwood, California
EstrangeloEdessa BRONZE, Wrightwood, California

"I have spent most of the day putting in a comma and the rest of the day taking it out."
-- Oscar Wilde

Summary:

Everyone knows the story of Snow White. She's the beautiful little girl who charmed her way into everybody's hearts.
Everyone knows the story of the wicked Queen. She's the cruel, jealous woman who set out to murder her stepdaughter.
Isn't she?
It's time you learned the true story of the wicked Queen--the woman who saw evil in the world and did everything she could to stop it.

EstrangeloEdessa

Blind: A Retelling of Snow White

-- Oscar Wilde

Thank you very much!

CelebrateDifferences, Long Island, New York

“Gods of Olympus.” Piper stared at Leo. “What happened to you?”
His hair was greased back. He had welding goggles on his forehead, a lipstick mark on his cheek, tattoos all over his arms, and a T-shirt that read HOT STUFF, BAD BOY, and TEAM LEO.
“Long story,” he said.”

What got me was the catchy last sentence. An awesome hook.

-- Oscar Wilde

Thank you so very much! Your comment means a lot to me. And I definitely appreciate the infinite A+.

thewriter247 said...
This is by far the most PERFECT story I have ever read on TeenInk. It's well-written, has very few mistakes if any, it has a good atmosphere and descriptions, and it really made me think of Snow White differently. I give you an infinite A+!