Highway | Teen Ink

Highway

October 5, 2013
By Storygirl95 GOLD, Longmont, Colorado
Storygirl95 GOLD, Longmont, Colorado
16 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Summary:

She had a painful past, one that made her put up barriers against everyone. But when a mysterious man wanders into her town and offers her a better life, she decides she has nothing to lose. As her life begins to look up however, she begins to have strange dreams. Suddenly, she is faced with questions about her life. What do the dreams mean? Who is this man? Could she really open up to someone, or would she get hurt again? As her past begins to haunt her, she must decide who she’s willing to trust. Will she shut out another person to protect herself? Or will she finally let her guard down and learn to love again? Only time will tell.


Madison S.

Highway


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Oct. 17 2013 at 8:35 am
Wow, this is a really great story! I would suggest that you seperate it into paragraphs, because when everything is crammed together it makes the dialouge confusing and it's like listening to someone talk without a single breath. Know what I mean? Despite that it's a totally awesome book and I award you five stars. Happy writing!