Pasted and Present Lober's A Vampire | Teen Ink

Pasted and Present Lober's A Vampire

May 17, 2013
By KibaTimberfox, Hamlet, Indiana
More by this author
KibaTimberfox, Hamlet, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never give up try, try, try again."


Author's note: I came up with this story late at night while doing home work.

Cornered in my own room. Midnight on my alarm clock and a boy dressed in black trick pants, and a sleeveless black tank shirt, and a black leather jack, has me pined to the wall in my room. He has jet black hair with silver highlights and two colored eyes. His left one is a light blue and his right one is a dark brown almost red color. Even though he hasn’t laid a hand on me, he still has me cornered, and what’s worse, is the fact the he is a vampire. So your probably wonder how I wand up with a vampire in my room, cornering me to the wall. Well, I’ll just tell you the short version.

I was walking back from the store after getting a soda pop out of one of the vending machines, when I saw him standing in the shadows. I paused for a moment to see what he was doing. He didn’t even notice me, until that cat jumped out at me and I screamed. He turned around and just stared at me. So I asked him if he was alright and if he needed any help. He just stared at me for a few minutes longer and then said in kind of a whisper. (I have finally found you.) I said ok. I’m going to go now and walked home. Ate dinner and got ready for bed. Only to find him standing in the corner of my room waiting for me to come in and fall asleep. So now you know how I got in this situation and that I’m pretty sure that I’m about to die.

I’ve finally found you, again. You, the one that holds my heart in your hands. I have waited for 200 years for you to return to me and now you have. My flower of the night.

Look pal I don’t know what your talking about, but I don’t know you, and I’m not your flower of the night. I’m just a 17 year old high school student, trying to live on her own, and make it through school. So if your done scaring the hell out of me, can you please leave?

I don’t mean to scare my flower and I know you don’t remember me. Being reincarnated, you wouldn’t remember me, but in time you will. I promise you that, but for now I will go. I’ll see you again, my little flower of the night.

And just like that, he was gone, and I didn’t get any sleep that night, or the next two nights. I woke up from nightmares of people screaming and shouting all at once. I couldn’t even make out what they were saying, but I felt as if I was them, at one point, or another. Could what the vampire say be true? Could I have been reborn at one time or another? Or is he just playing head games with me to try and get me to give into him? I don’t know! My head hurts and I feel a little dizzy.

Hey Kiba. You alright? You don’t look so good.

I don’t feel all that great Yuki. I feel dizzy and my head hurts. I think I need to lay dow.... “I blacked out for I don’t know how long, but when I woke up, I wasn’t in the nurse’s office, but a big room painted black, white, and silver. I looked around and seen two double doors. I got up and walked over to them. When I was half way there I stopped and looked in a tall mirror that was on my right. I looked down at my cloths and wandered who had changed me out of my boy’s school uniform and into silk p.J.s. I jumped at the sound of his voice as he stood right behind me, asking if I felt any better?” I feel much better, now can I leave?

You can, but I would like you to wait a little longer. At least until your uniform is dry. And before you say anything. No I did not change your cloths, one of the maids did. She thought it was a bit dirty and need to be washed. It should be dry in about half an hour. Till then fell free to look around my house Kiba. I’ll have one of the maids bring you some food and a change of cloths till then.

Wait. He stops and looks at me with those two colored eyes. You know my name, but I don’t know your. Can you tell me what your name is?

My name is Alexander, but you can call me Alex for short. Is there anything else you want to know my flower of the night?

Uh. No I’m good for now. Thanks for asking though.

No problem and if anyone here is mean to you, you just let me know and I will take care of it. Till later my flower of the night.

And just like that he walks out of the room and a maid comes walking in with some cloths. Lucky for me they are boy cloths. I hate wearing girl cloths, there so uncomfortable, boys cloths on the other hand are baggy enough, so that they don’t stick to me and boys can’t lift pants up to see a girls underwear.

Will these do alright for you princess?

Ah? Yah, there fine, but could you please not call me princess. My name is Kiba and I’d rather be called that.

I understand, but prince Alexander wishes that you be called princess, but if you are uncomfortable with being called that, then I will call you what you wish to be called by, princess.

Um. Ok, just call me Kiba.

As you wish Kiba. I will have some food brought up to you right away.

“She is a bit weird but I kind of like her. Anyhow what is she going to do with that rope. She pulls on it and a bell rings. Next thing I know another maid comes walking in with a tray of food and sits it down on the maple table, turns and bows to me and then back up to where the other one is. I finish getting dressed and then walk over to the table. Both maids come over and one of them lifts the lid on the tray and ask me if grilled cheese and tomato soup, is alright for my lunch?”

Yah its fine. Thank you both.

Your very welcome Kiba. If you need anything else, please pull on the rope and someone will come and tend to you.

Ah. Ok, can someone show me around the house?

Yes, Gin can show you around. I’ll have him come up and wait for you to finish your lunch then show you around. Is that alright with you, Kiba?

Yah, that works. Thanks again. “Both of them say at the same time Your very welcome Kiba. And then left the room. I’m half way through my lunch, when I hear a knock on the door and a voice asking if he can come in. I said,” Yes you can. The door is unlocked. “In walks a boy with silver hair and silvery, yellow eyes. He looks at me and then closes the door and waits by it for me. I take three more bits of my food and then walk over to him.”

Are you ready for me to show you around the house, Kiba?

That’s if you want to. You don’t have to, I can look around myself.

Let us begin then. We’ll start down stairs and work our way from there.

Sounds good to me. Gin right?

Call me what you wish. Every vampire or vampire’s lover does.

Aren’t you a vampire?

No, I’m a werewolf in enslavement to the vampires of this house. Now shall we begin your tour or stand here talking about how I’m a leashed dog.

Sorry. We can begin. “He just nods and had me follow him. All the while, I feel bad for him. Being a slave to someone can’t be fun. I wish I could do something to help him, but what can I do, that would set him free?”

“A side from wandering how I could help Gin? I was still looking for a way out of this strange house, filled with vampires. As I was looking around I bumped into Gin. I started to say sorry when another voice spoke up and was addressing me. I walked around to the side of Gin to see who it was. Gin put his arm out to stop me and looked at me as if to say, “Be careful, he’s dangers to you.” I nodded and the next think I know Gin is kneeling on the floor, all because this vampire dude told him to step away from me and kneel down to his master. Well sorry pal, but I don’t see you as Gin’s master, let alone master of anything.”

So you really have been reborn. Yet as always, I can’t figure out why Prince Alexander would want you by his side. You a girl that doesn’t even know the meaning of the word female, not to mention your nothing more then a meal to anyone around here that doesn’t like or obey the prince.

“I just stood there as he spoke not saying a word. He seamed to dislike that, so he walked over to me and tilted my head up so that my eyes were meeting his. I could tell he wanted to see fear in my eyes, but all he found was a fire burning bright. A fire that would spark to a fight, if it came to that. All in all, he was hating the fact that I didn’t fear him, so he took the hand he was using to hold my head up, and slapped me. I hit the floor hard, but my side wasn’t what hurt. It was my cheek. He had hit me and his nails had scratched me, drawing blood that ran down the side of my face. I could hear Gin start to growl, yet the vampire only kept his eyes on me. I got up as if I hadn’t even been nocked down. I turned and looked up at him with the same fire in my eyes. That little slap of his, hadn’t done anything to me, except make the fire in my eyes blaze even brighter then before.”

You dare look at me with eyes of fire. You a reached human. I will not stand for this.

“He went to hit me again, but stopped when Alex yelled at him.”

Touch her again and you’ll be dealing with me!!

Prince Alexander. I didn’t see you there.

Whether or not you see me, doesn’t matter. No one excite me or Gin is allowed to touch Kiba. Do I make myself clear?

Perfectly clear, your highness.

“He walked away without another word and without looking back. I didn’t take my eyes off of him thought, till he was through the door and out of the room completely. Then I turned to Gin, who was looking at Alex with eyes that said, “Sorry.” I thought Alex was going to punish him for not trying to stop that vampire guy from slapping me. I went to say something, but before I could, Alex told Gin to stand up and even called him friend.”

Stand up old friend and don’t apologize. You did nothing wrong.

“Alex turned to me with a smile on his face and eyes shining like the stars at night.”

Your as fearless as ever, my flower of the night. My uncle still is no match for you, not even in this day or time. Then again, neither am I.

What are you talking about Alex?

You’ll know soon enough my love.

I thought I told you that I’m not your love and even if I was, what makes you think I would want to be in a place like this. Where around every corner is a vampire that wants to drink my blood, weather you tell them to or not.

I can see your point my love and I will take you out of here, after your cloths are dry.

Why don’t you just take me out of here now and you can give me back my uniform later. I have two more at home.

If that is what you want. I’ll take you home then. Gin.

Yes, Alex?

If anyone ask where I went. Tell them I took their princess home.

Will do Alex.


For me to take you home. I’ll have to cary you. We have a long run a head of us.

“I roll my eyes and walk over to him. He picks me up bridle style and takes off running with me. I hold on to him, but not tie. For some reason, I’m not afraid of him, or how fast we are going. For some reason, it feels right, and being in his arms feels so formulae to me. Did I really love him in my past life or lives. And if so, why can’t I remember him, or do people really not remember their past lives?”

Here you are my flower of the night. Home sweet home.

Yah, thanks. Well nice meeting you Alex. See you around, maybe.

You will see me around and Gin. Till then, my love.

“And just like that he ran off. I just sighed, rolled my eyes, and went inside my house to take a shower. I was hoping this day was just a dream. Little did I know, the next day would make me eat those words, and reality would hit me like a brick crashing through a glass window.”

Hey Kiba?

Oh, hey Yuki. How’s it going?

Alright, what about you? Do you feel any better today?

Yah. A lot better. Thanks for asking.

No problem. After all, what are friends for?

Right.

Oh, did you hear?

Hear what?

We’re getting two new classmates.

Oh, who?

Don’t know, but I hear their pretty hot.

We’ll see when we get to class and besides Yuki. I don’t date, remember?

Oh, yah. Well I do, so maybe one of them will like me.

Well you never know. Come on let’s get to class, before we’re late.

Right behind you, Kiba. Although I do wander what they look like?

Probably some rich kids wanting to see what a normally high school life is like.

Your probably right.

I know I’m right, now lets go.

Right coming.
“I was right, but I couldn’t believe my eyes on who our new classmates were. Alexander and Gin. What the hell are they doing here? Oh great Alex is staring at me. Just walk past him to my seat and act like he doesn’t exist. Hm. I do that. I’m fine. After all, I have to get through school and boys just get in the way of that. That’s why I don’t date. That and I don’t have the time to date, with trying to study and keep up with my job. Just don’t have the time for dating. So as I said. I’ll just sit here and pretend they don’t exist. Just look out the window and be in my own little world.”

Kiba Tategami. Please raise your hand, so that our new students can take their seats.

Fine. “So I raise my hand and both Alex and Gin walk over to me and sit. Alex sit’s behind me and Gin sits to the left of me. Then gain that’s the only side he can sit at. I sit right next to the windows in all of my classes, excite for gym class. I just like to run in that class.”

Nice to see you again, my flower of the night.

“I turned and looked at Alex, roll my eyes, and go back to staring out the window. Acting like he’s not even there. That is until the teacher calls on me to stand up and read.”

Miss. Tategami!!

Ah. Yes?!

Will you please stand and read the next chapter to the class or is your day dream more importune then this class.

No it’s not Mrs. Tuff. “So I sand and read the next chapter, then sit down and wait for the bell to ring. To my surprise, Alex didn’t try talking to me for the rest of the class, but even I can tell he’s up to something. I just don’t know what, but I will find out. And why is Yuki making google eyes at Gin? Don’t tell me, he likes Gin. I don’t think Gin swings that way. I’ll have to tell Yuki to watch who he falls for. “Cause some guys aren’t the type he’s looking for.”

“Ring”

“Alright the bell. Well better grab Yuki and hand to second hour. God I hope Alex and Gin aren’t in my second hour.” Yuki on come. We need to get to second hour.

Right behind you Kiba. The silver haired boy is hot. Don’t you think?

No I don’t think that Yuki and I don’t think he swings that way. “I could see out of the corner of my eye the Gin had gotten wide eyed at what I had just said. Which tells me, he had picked up on what I was talking about. Alex just shook his head and smiled at him. I paused and stuck my tongue out at both of them. Grabbed Yuki’s arm and pulled him to second hour with a puzzled look on his face.”

Kiba?

Yes Yuki, what is it?

Do you know our new classmate?

I meet them yesterday, but no I don’t know them and I don’t care to know them. You know how I am Yuki. School comes first, then my job.

Yah I know. No dating till your out of high school and in a collage.

That’s right and that’s how it’s going to stay. If you want to get to know Alex and Gin I can introduce you, but your on your own from there. And don’t hang around them after school or at night. Deal?

Deal. Beside, I only want to get to know Gin. Even if he doesn’t swing the way I do.

You can tell him that yourself, if he doesn’t already know. “In gym class we walked over to Alex and Gin, who turns out have all the same classes as Yuki and I do all year long. Just what I don’t need, but oh well. Here goes nothing.” Hey Alex. Hey Gin. I want you to meet my friend Yuki.

Nice to meet you Yuki.

Nice to meet you as well Alex and you as well Gin.

“Gin just nods to Yuki and walks over to the starting line. Where I headed as well as Yuki and Alex. I finish strutting and get ready to run our 4 mile run around the school grounds. Something I enjoy greatly. I wonder if our teacher is going to have us pick teammates to run with again? Guess I’ll get my answer sooner then I think. He’s picking teams. I hope Yuki and I are a team.”

Tategami and Vincent you two are a team. The last team is Huyu and HanaHyuy are a team.

Who’s Vincent?

That would me be, my flower of the night.

“Oh great. I get stuck with Alex and it looks like Yuki got stuck with Gin. Why couldn’t it be the other way around. I like Gin at least and he’s not trying to get with me or anything. Oh well. It’s just for this class. I can handle that.” Don’t slow me down and don’t use you vampire speed either. Your around humans. So act like one.

I plan to. I also plan on keeping you by my side.

You can try all you want. I don’t date, you can even ask Yuki. I don’t date anyone. School and my job is more importune to me then some guy that wants to get in my pants. So do us both a favor before you wind up hurt and leave me be.

I can’t do that. I love you too much and if school is what is importune to you then so be it. We don’t have to go out on dates my little flower of the night. We can just hang out at school and if your job is importune as well, then fine. We can do things on your days off, if you wish to.

Don’t bank on it and get ready.

Ready for what?

Go!!

That!!! “I took off running, leaving Alex behind for a moment. He caught up to me in no time though. I kept looking behind me at Yuki. He was doing alright, but I was still worried about him. His asthma could act up at anytime. HuH?! What’s Gin doing. Oh! He’s having Yuki slow down and walk. And it looks like he’ll be walking with him. That’s good. At least I know Gin will make Yuki walk when he starts breathing heavy.”

Worried about your friend?

“I just looked at Alex crossly.”

You don’t have to worry. Gin will make sure nothing happens to him.

I don’t believe you and I don’t trust you or Gin around Yuki. And let me make this clear to you Alex. If anything happens to Yuki, you won’t like what I will do to both you and Gin.

I see. Well let me tell you something. Gin does swing the same way as your friend back there and Gin is starting to take a bit of a liking to him.

If Yuki gets hurt I know just how I’ll hurt the ones that hurts him. “I said that with as much icy tone as I could get while running, but all I got from Alex was a chuckle and a smirk that said he’d like to see that. I rolled my eyes and took off a little faster. When I looked behind me, Alex was jugging and smiling at me. Yuki and Gin had just started running again. Through all of this, I could only think that this school year was going to kill me and possibly my best friend as well. God I hope Gin doesn’t swing the same way as Yuki. I don’t want him involved in this crazy mess as I am. He doesn’t need to get hurt again. Not so soon after what had happened. Yuki doesn’t need to get hurt at all.”

Ah. That was the worse day of school. God can’t Alex just leave me alone. I get that the guy is nuts about me, but come on. He could at least let me have my school life as normal as can be, without him barging in. “I closed the door to my house and locked it. As I sat my backpack down I noticed that there was someone else in the house. I grabbed my bamboo sword that I used for kenjutsu classes after school every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. At times I coursed that ability to sense other people’s ki, but now I was grateful for it. That is on till Alex’s uncle came out of the dark corn he had been standing in and broke my bamboo sword. I cursed under my breath and looked him straight in the eyes with the same fire in mine that I had shown in them, when he slapped me and scratched my face in the process. He didn’t look to happy about that, but took a calming breath and sat down on the sofa, and waved a hand for me to do the same. I hesitated for a moment, but sat down, and looked him in the eyes without fear in mine.” What do you want?!

Just to talk. You have my word, I shall not lay a hand on you.

I don’t trust you or your word. Not cents you scratched me. I have to ware make-up just to keep my friends from asking me what happened to my face.

I do apologize for that. I lost my control and reacted without thinking things through. Please forgive me princess.

Let’s get something straight. I don’t care if your sorry, cause it’s aviece your not. And don’t ever call me princess. I hate that word more then I hate you.

So I can see. Very well then, Kiba. Considering I can’t pull anything past you, I’ll just come out and get to the point.

Please do. I have homework to do and test to study for.

I want you to break up with Alexander.

I’ve already told him that I’m not dating him and that I’m not his girl or flower of the night. He just doesn’t get that.

And he won’t, unless.....

Unless what?

Unless you can show him that your heart belongs to another. If he sees that your already taken, by someone else. Then he will have to surrender his love for you, to that person.

Lot of good that does me. I don’t date guys at all. And I don’t want to. Their nothing, but trouble and get in the way of what I’m aiming for.

And what are you aiming for, if I might ask?

No you may not ask and if your done with this chit chat, I’d like to get to my homework and studying done for my test, that is tomorrow.

Yes, off corse. I’ll show myself out then.

Please do and lock the door behind you. *gets up and walks to my room to start on my homework and to also grab my vile of holy water, just in case. I hear the door open and close. I sit down and start to do my work, but I keep an eye out for his or anyone’s else ki to pop up on me. Thank god none do for the rest of the evening. That is until Yuki comes over to hang with me for a bit.”

What do you think about Gin?

What do you mean?

I mean what do you think about me and Gin going out?

I think you should rethink that.

Why?

Just trust me on this and rethink it, before you get hurt. (hugs him)

(Hugs her back) Alright. I’ll rethink it, but I really do like him and he’s already told me that he likes me in the same way.

So I’ve been told.

Who told you?!

Alex did. Now I got to find away to get him to leave me alone.

Why? I think the two of you are great for each other.

(Glares at him) Don’t mean I like him you know?

Yah, I know. I’m just saying that you two can be really great friends. You don’t have to date as lovers you know?

Yah I know. I just don’t want to date at all. Or do you have a problem with that?

No. No problem, just don’t see why you can’t give him a try.

If I told you, you’d say I was crazy and I need to see a therapies.

Try me.

Alright, but you asked for it.

Lay it on me then.

Alex is a vampire and Gin is a werewolf. There I said it.

Yah I know.

Know what?

I know that Alex is a vampire and that Gin is a werewolf.

How did you find that out?

Gin told me. He said that if we were to date, then I need to know what he really was. He even went so far as to show me what his wolf form looks like. I think he’s even cuter in it. (Smile as he says the last part)

I see. Well.....

Well what?

Well I guess I can give Alex a try, but only one date, and only as friends.

That works for me. Do you want his number to call him, or...

Wait! You have Alex’s number?!

Yah, and Gin’s as well. Do you want both? I can give you both if you want?

Sure. Thanks Yuki.

Your welcome Kiba. (Smiles at her and puts the numbers into her cellphone and hands it to her.) Here you go, Kiki.

Again, thanks.

No problem. Just call Alex and ask him out to the movies this Saturday and if need be I’ll ask Gin to the movies as well. Sound good to you?

Sounds like a double date that will work.

Then it’s settled. I’ll call Gin and ask and you call Alex.

You got it. (Calls Alex up.) *ring...ring...ring...click*

(Hello?)

Hey Alex (Walks into the bedroom as Yuki calls up Gin, who is standing with Alex.)


(Hey Kiba. I take it Yuki gave you my cell number.)

Yah he did. Anyhow, I was wandering if.....

(You were wander if what?)

*sigh* If you would go to the movies with me this Saturday. Just as friends thought.

(Sure. What time?)

7o’clock. Is that ok with you?

(Yah that works. I’ll meet you there then. Oh and by the looks of it, we’ll be joined by Yuki and Gin.)

Yah I know. See you then.

(Yap. Later Kiba.)

Yah, later. (hangs up and walks out to the living room)

So, did you ask?

Yes and he’ll see us there at 7 this Saturday.

Alright. (Smiles)

What is that smile for?

I get to help you pick out your outfit.

*sigh* Whatever, just no skirt, shorts, or dresses.

I know. I’ll just have to do with trick pants and a sleeveless t-shirt.

That sounds good to me. (Smiles back at Yuki)

Then let’s get this date going.

So long as it’s just a date between friends.

And that’s all it will be. (They smile at each other and go to Kiba’s room to find her an outfit to wear for Saturday night’s movie.)

“It started out as just a regular Saturday morning heading to the movies, but once Yuki and I got there, there was a crowed of girls from our school and the middle school. Yuki and I could tell they weren’t here to see “Revenge Of the Slavers.” No what they were here for was mine and Yuki’s dates to the movies. Alexander Vincent and Gin HanaHyuy. Neither one of them is human. Alexander or Alex as he likes to be call is the prince of vampires and Gin is a werewolf that is a slave to the vampires, he’s also Alex’s best friends. My best friend Yuki has gotten his heart stolen by Gin and Alex is trying to steal mine, but I won’t let that happen. At least, not so easily as he thinks.”

Girls come on. We’re meeting two of our friends here.

So we can be your friends as well.

“Great a bunch of giggling, goofy girls. Yuki and I looked at each other.”

You want to get them or should I?

You can Kiba. I’m not going near that mob of girls.

Alright. “To be onisted, I didn’t want to go near them either, but I had to get our dates and fast, other wise we’d miss the movie. I for one didn’t want to miss “Revenge of The Slavers”. I’d been waiting weeks for this movie to come out and I wasn’t going to let a bunch of girls stand in the way of me seeing it, even if I was seeing it with Alex and Gin. So long as Yuki was with me, I didn’t care if those two were there. But getting to them was going to be a piece of cake.” Hey!! Move it or lose it, preps!! “All of the girls looked at me with killer eyes. That is until they realized who I was and then stepped a side for me to get through to Alex and Gin, who I just waved a hand at, then pointed to the doors. They nodded and walked over to Yuki and me, and the four of us walked into the movies. All the girls that were standing there just stared in surprise and shock, but I could tell that they didn’t like me or Yuki hanging out with the two most popular boys in our school. Not that I care. I just wanted to see the movie and go home. And that is just what I’m going to do.”

So what movie are we going to see?

Alex you shouldn’t have asked that.

Why’s that Yuki?

We’re going to see Revenge of The Slavers or do you and Gin have a problem with that? “I gave Alex a good long glare, before moving up to the counter to order my pop corn, soda, and candy. Alex just shrugged and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him and ordered my food and drink.”

That movie sounds like a good one to me.

Oh. It is. It’s one of my favors, if you get what I mean.

I think I do get what you mean.

“Again I just rolled my eyes payed for my stuff, grabbed it, and walked to the doors that would lead us into the room that was showing the movie. Alex had ordered some stuff as well. He got a soft drink of Coke, and a few candy bars. After paying and picking his stuff up he came and stood right beside me, with that same old smile on his face. I looked from him to Yuki and Gin. The two of them had just got done ordering and were waiting for their stuff. I noticed that they both ordered the same things. Both of them had gotten Root Beer for drinks, M&Ms, and sweet tarts to snake on. As they were walking over to Alex and me, I smiled at Yuki and shook my head. He just smiled back and shrugged. That’s when I noticed that a few of the girls that were outside, were watching us from around the corner. I narrowed my eyes at them. In doing this they got wide eyed and slumped back behind the wall that they were watching us from. I then turned and walked into the dark throatier room to find us some seats. Hopefully near the middle of the room. And with some luck we found some. Four seats, only one problem. There were in two different rolls. Alex and I wound up one roll up from Yuki and Gin.”

Look at the bright side Kiba. You can always sit on the edged of your seat and whisper to me, if you need to.

As true as that is Yuki. It’s not going to help much.

I know. Sorry, just try to enjoy the movie and don’t pay any attention to Alex. You can do that. I know you can.

“True. I could just watch the movie and act as if I didn’t even know Alex at all. Which is how I wanted it anyhow.” Alright. Let’s get this movie started already.

You really don’t want me around you, do you?

I don’t care if you go to my school Alex, but you can at least keep your distance from me. Can’t you?

That’s not answering my question, but yes I can keep my “distance” from you while we are at school.

Good. Now let’s just watch the movie and not another word.

Sounds good to me, but I don’t think you want to go to the bathroom alone any time soon.

Why is that?

Cause those girls that followed us in from outside are sitting a few seats up, on the other side of the room, and their watching us. I don’t think they like you hanging around me.

No dip, sherlock. Their your fan girls. They don’t like anyone other than those that follow their stupid rules to be around you. And to be onist the only reason why I am here with you today, is because Yuki talked me into it.

I can believe that.

“I just narrowed my eyes at him and sat back in my seat without another word to him. The movie was starting and I didn’t want to miss any of it. The movie was an hour and 45 minutes long. I was able to keep myself from going to the bathroom that whole time, but after the movie was over. I was in the bathroom and washing my hands when the five girls that had been following us came walking in. I looked at them through the mirror and shrugged as their “leader” came to talk to me.”

You need to stay away from Alexander. We don’t need a street gangster girl hurting out Alexander.

Why don’t you shut your fat mouth and as for Alex. If he wants to hang around me then he can. That’s up to him not you lot. “I turned around and looked them all in the eyes, smiled, and walked out of there with a smile on my face. They all followed me out and were about to say something when Alex walked over.”

Oh, Alex. Did you like the movie?

I enjoyed it. What about you girls, did you like it?

“All five of them speak at the same time.”

Yes we did.

“Someone call the choir teacher for these song birds. I smiled and giggled to myself there.” Alex let’s go. Yuki and Gin are waiting for us outside.

I’m coming Kiba. See, right beside you.

“I just roll my eyes and look back at the girls as we walk out of the movie throatier and I stick my tongue out at them. They look insulted and come stomping out after us.”

I don’t get why you and Gin want to hang around street trash like her and her gay friend.

“I didn’t care what they said about me, but no one calls or picks on my best friend or friends.” Alright that does it!

That does what?

“Alex your so clues right now, but oh well.”

So what you going to do? Hit me.

“Jasime your in for it this time. I walked over to Alex and grinned at Jasime.”

What are you planning to do? Take your anger out on poor Alex?

No, but I’m going to hurt you right where you least expect it.

And where would that be?

“I just smile and look at Alex. He’s got a look on his face that tells me he’s not sure on what I’m going to do, but his eyes tell me that he’s going to like it. I roll my eyes, put my hands on his chest, and kiss him on the lips. He smiles into the kiss and just as he kisses me back, his arms wrap around my wast drawing me closer to him. And all the while I can hear Jasime and her friends gasp in shock and I swear I heard Jasime hit the pavement hard as she passes out. Alex and I brake the kiss and I walk away as Alex watches me. I look at Yuki who is just standing next to Gin shaking his head and smiling at me.” What? I had to shut them up some how and that was the only way to do it.

I can see that, but your going to regret it later.

Yuki.

Yes, Kiba?

“I look at Alex as he walks over to us and then turn back to Yuki.” I already am. “I turn around and start heading for home.”

“I was. I was regretting that kiss that Alex and I had. I know it was to shut up those preps, but at the same time, I liked it, and wanted to just stand there kissing him nonstop. His lips were warm and welcoming. His arms wrapped around me like that made me feel safe. Safer then I’ve ever felt in a long time, but still. I can’t let him into my heart. Even if he was my lover in a past life, I can’t be his in this life. Not because there is someone else, because there isn’t, but because I’m scared of what will happen. I can already tell that something bad is going to happen if I let Alex into my heart. So I just won’t open my heart to him. No matter how much it pains me. I just can’t let myself fall for him, not him.”

(School)

Hey Kiba.

Hey Yuki. Is that Gin waiting for you by the front doors?

Yap. And it’s official.

What’s official?

Gin and I are officially dating now. Or do you not like that?

I don’t mind it, but if he hurts you. I’m going to strangle him with my silver neckless till he’s dead. “I smiled my playful smile at Yuki so that he know that I was joking about the threat. He smiled back at me and laughed a bit.”

I’ll make sure to tell him that.

You do that, while I go get some breakfast from the lunch-line.

Ok. See you in class then.

Yap. Oh and if you see Alex before I get there. Tell him to keep his mouth shut about what happened this weekend at the movies or else.

You got it Kiba.

“I watched at Yuki and Gin talked for a moment and then headed off to class. I couldn’t help but smile as I watched them walk way. I don’t know what it is, but something tells me that Gin would give his life for Yuki. That and I liked that Gin was with Yuki, at least I know that he is with someone that cares about him and will protect him. I wish them both the best of luck. Anyhow, I better get to the lunch room and get me something to eat before the bell rings on me.”

(Art Class)

Hey Kiba.

Hello Alex.

You not in a good mood are you?

No. It’s just that I thought we agreed that you would leave me alone while we were here at school. Or did you forget that?

I didn’t forget. It’s just that we have been pared up as partners in our next class or did the teacher not tell you.

She told me, but I was pretending to not care and ignore her. Need I say more?

No, but I thought that you, me, Yuki, and Gin could all work on it together. Or do you not think that that is a good idea?

As long as Yuki and Gin are with us, I don’t care.

Ok then, we can meet up after school and head over to your’s or Yuki’s place to get started on it.

Can’t.

You just said you could.

Yah, I can study with you guys, but not after school. I have to go to work after school and then do some shopping, but after that I can. “I glanced at Alex. He had a sad look on his face. I just shrugged and turned to him.” Look Alex, Yuki has a key to my place, so you three can go ahead without me and I’ll be there when I get down with shopping. Sound good to you? “He smiled.”

Sounds like a great idea.

Then I’ll see you all later.

You bet.

“I watched as he walked over to Yuki and Gin and gave them the news. Yuki looked over at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and went back to my painting. Thinking that this might have been the second mistake of my life when it comes to Alex, but oh well. The damage is done, nothing left to do, but roll with it. I just hope that I can keep myself from falling in love with him. After all, it’ll only bring me pain and suffering, if I was to get together with him, but for now; I’ll just let things flow the way they want to flow. No point in swimming against the crenate, yet that is.”

“Al-rightly, Yuki, Gin, and Alex are all at my house and I’m here at work. Wandering if Yuki is keeping Alex out of my bedroom and way from my closet. Oh yah, I work at Raver’s Tunes. It’s this sweet little music store on the edge of town. Just a bus ride away from my apartment and a short walk from school. Yes oh yes, my life is a living hell. And its about to get worse. Alex’s uncle just walked in and jugging by the company that he has with him, I say I’m about to either be eaten or fired. Either way I have a job to do and if Alex’s uncle thinks he can scare me, well then, he’s wrong.”

Can I help any of you?

Yes you can. I was wandering if you carry and classic songs.

You can find classic music in the classic section, row three, rack seven.

Thank you. Oh and I would like to know when you get off of work.

I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to give that information out to anyone, but family and last I checked. Your not part of my family. Now is there anything else I can help you with sir or one of your friends. If not then, please feel free to look around, but remember we have security cameras inside and out of this place.

That is all. Thank you.

Your welcome sir and have a nice day.

“I keep my eyes on them, but keep it to were I’m working so that I don’t lose my job. Not that my cousin would fire me for protecting myself from a bunch of vampires, but I’d rather not take that changes right now. Oh great here comes one of the vamps now. A girl dressed in gothic black with a lot of dark make-up on. She’s skinny as hell and even more pale then I am and I’m pretty pale for a human.”

Can I help you find something?

I was wandering if you could help we with something?

That would depend on what it is you need my help with?

“She glanced over her shoulder to see if we were being watched. When she seen that one of the men that came with her was staring at us, she turned back around and leaned over the counter and whispered to me.”

Look I know you don’t trust us and you have alright not to, but I’d rather not die tonight, just like you don’t want to die. All I need you to do if come with me to the girls room and help me fix my dress.

“She looked over at the garlic spray as she was speaking. I nodded ever so slaty to her.”

Alright. The girls room is this way.

“I lead her to the girls bathroom. She walked in and stood by the mirror. I walked over and retied her dress for her and one of the vamp men comes in behind me. I turn around and sprayed him with the garlic spray. He fell back into the door and I kicked him in the head then took gothic vamp girl’s hand and lead her through a secret door, up stairs.”

Stay here, I’ll be right back.

“I walked over to a computer monitor and seen that Alex’s uncle was destroying the store. I pushed a button and set off the security alarm. They ran out of there faster then I could even see. I turned around and took the gothic girl’s hand again and we meet the cops. outside. I told them that the other vamps had this girl as their little plaything and that they destroyed my cousin’s store. I showed the videos of them doing so and the cops drove me and gothic vampire girl to my apartment. Where Yuki, Gin, and Alex were waiting. Alex had this look on his face that told me he was worried out of his mind. The cops. said a few words to me and the gothic vamp girl, then left. We all went inside and closed the door. That’s when Alex snapped and grabbed gothic vamp girl by the throat and slammed her into the wall.”

Alex!! Put her down!

She tried to kill you and you want me to let her go!?

Yes. Now put her down.

“Alex only looked at me. Gothic vamp girl was crying and trying to plead with Alex, but he wasn’t listening to her. He was only staring at her with hate in his eyes. I turned and looked at Yuki. He was tariffed. I could tell he was remembering what B.G. had done to him. And seeing that fear in his eyes again, scared the living daylights out of me. It scared me so bad that I turned around and hit Alex in his back. He dropped the gothic vamp girl and turned around to look at me. I shook my head and took the gothic vamp girl’s hand once more and held my other hand out to Yuki, who took it without a word. I gave Alex a death glare and then took the two of them to my room and locked the door. After an hour I opened it and came out. Alex was standing by the window and Gin was sitting on the couch. He looked up at me, but said nothing. I could see that he was worried about Yuki though and I didn’t blame him. I turned my attention back to Alex, who was now looking at me.”

You had no right to chock that girl. She wasn’t the one trying to kill me and next time you scare Yuki like. I swore to god, Alex. I will do more then hit you in the back I will take a stack and do you in. I have had enough of people hurting my friends, because of me.

“I turned to Gin. He was looking at me, but not saying anything.”

You can go and see Yuki, Gin, but leave that girl alone. That goes for you as well Alex. Keep your hands off of that girl. She is the reason why I’m still alive.

“Gin had gotten up and was heading for my room, but he stopped and turned around to me. And asked the one thing that I never thought anyone would ever ask me.”

Why are you so protective of Yuki? What happened to him, that made him so afraid of what Alex was doing?

“Alex for the first time seamed to notice what it is he had done and sat down staring at the floor. I turned to Gin and took a deep breath.”

Yuki had another lover before you. His name as B.G. When him and Yuki first stared seeing each other everything was fine, but after a while, he started beating on Yuki and even cut him with a knife several times. Yuki wound up in the hospital, but B.G. wound up in the grave. Once I found out what he was doing to Yuki, I made sure he could never do it again, but even so. Every time Yuki sees someone hurting someone else, he insanity thinks that B.G. is going to come back and start beating him again. That’s way I was skeptical on you and him dating. Not because your a werewolf, but because I don’t want him to have to go thought something like that again. And I can tell Gin. That you aren’t going to do anything like that to him, but he still thinks that it will happen. Now that you know, will you please go in there and calm him down. Because he needs you more now then ever.

“Gin just nodded his head and went into my bedroom and I could hear Yuki. He was freaking out at first, but once he noticed that it was Gin and not B.G. he calmed right down. I could hear Gin whispering to Yuki. Telling him that everything was going to be alright and Yuki whimpering as Gin spoke softly to him. What took my attention from them was Alex staring at me. I turned and meet his eyes with my own.”



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.