The hollyhocks broken story | Teen Ink

The hollyhocks broken story

By wrightmary1997 SILVER, Evansville, Indiana
wrightmary1997 SILVER, Evansville, Indiana

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them them they didnt understand life"

Summary:

In a story of a broken love with twists and turns of grief and strength your mind flows with curiosity and pity;As a young woman successful and with a child endures the pain of turning away her husband from herself due to the abuse he has dished out. To put yourself in her shoes and see that its hard to get out unless you have help, inspiration and determination. Many women of the united states and the world itself are being abused as you read this, but to stay some people may look upon them as disgraceful, but the Way i see it to put yourself in ones shoes and look at it from a point of view such as the female in this story you gain respect for the women you may call a disgrace. Jump into this story as with an open mind of how it would feel to be in love and with one hit have that love snatched away like candy and from a child who has just had their first taste. Fall into this story like the warmth of a true lovers arms, with an open mind heart and soul...

wrightmary1997

The hollyhocks broken story