The Start of Something New | Teen Ink

The Start of Something New

February 19, 2013
By Liv_Your_Life BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
Liv_Your_Life BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll end up right where you're meant to be."
"If you want your dreams to come true, the first thing you have to do is WAKE UP!"


Summary:

After her parents' deaths, Leah Braxton is relocated to Texas in order to begin a new life. Leah must adapt to her new life, while trying to protect her old one at the same time.
"After talking a little longer, Blake went down to see when dinner would be ready. Everett was still asleep and showed no sign of waking soon. I carefully grabbed my laptop off the table and opened it up. I hoped all my old friends kept their twitters public. After the accident, I had no contact with any of them, not even Austin. When the agency said, starting over, they really meant starting over. Every aspect of my old life was gone, and I had to get that in my head if I was going to survive here."


Liv_Your_Life

The Start of Something New


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Mar. 16 2013 at 10:41 pm
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio
2 articles 1 photo 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

I love it. Please write more!!

TheHiddenOne said...
on Feb. 21 2013 at 5:20 pm
TheHiddenOne, Ticonderoga, New York
0 articles 1 photo 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
Heal the past; Live in the present; And dream the future!!

I really like it so far and will be waiting for more chapters!