Ice Vanilla in the Sky | Teen Ink

Ice Vanilla in the Sky

By Icillict PLATINUM, New Holland, Pennsylvania
Icillict PLATINUM, New Holland, Pennsylvania

Live
Laugh
Love <3

Summary:

Karrieetta is a selfish thirty two year old snob. She would rather stay home than go into the High Sky's to see Italy. The High Sky’s is a place where you fly and walk amongst the clouds. There a many countries and small Islands to visit. As Karrieetta and her newlywed husband go on their honeymoon, they come by there past, having to fight with their urges. Her husband is a hardworking Italian man who works at the fashion industry, he loves the place he was born and adores her as his woman. Vincent is a young nineteen year old dark but difficult not to love. As he begins his interest in fashion he relies in the trust of Mr. Husband. They each have an attachment to each other, they each have a story to tell, in one night and in one place. As one goes to Bari, Italy, they do not expect their childhood friend, mentor, and long lost lover. As they get themselves addicted to the "high life" in on night in Italy, issues start to arise and trouble starts to melt, stories of the past begin to unfold. Don’t be surprised if the most gruesome things happen. But will they ever know there string attachment to one another? See for yourself in this three chapter, short novel, fantasy love affair.

Icillict

Ice Vanilla in the Sky