The Rejected | Teen Ink

The Rejected

May 12, 2014
By prettyangel5, palmbay, Florida
More by this author
prettyangel5, Palmbay, Florida
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My name is Delilah. I am a tall, red head with bright hazel eyes. People consider me a sassy werewolf with an amazing personality. But other people think otherwise. The name of my pack is Red Berries. Weird, I know right.
In my pack I am physically abused and tortured by my brothers Ryder now the beta of the pack, and James the third in command who were the ones to start the living days of my torture. My parents Donald and Danna who were the beta’s (Second in command of the pack) and Daniel’s parents who were the alpha’s (First in command of the pack) died when I was 14 and I am currently 16 and will be 17 in a couple days. When I turn 17 I will meet my mate and finally leave this hellhole. Yay. I currently go to Casey High and I’m in 11th grade.
My older brother Ryder and Daniel the Alpha of the Pack forced the whole pack to turn against me and bully me. They constantly pick on me calling me names. Name calling goes around me every single day of my life. Calling me fat and ugly even though I'm only five pounds more than what I should be. Daniel is one extremely hot guy except he abuses me the most because he also blames me for the death of his parents, and constantly hangs out with the pack slut Ashley.
I know the reasons why the pack picks on me is because of what happened when I was 14,
*Flash Back*
*I was sitting in my room with Ariel when all of a sudden the, Alpha (Daniel’s dad) mind links everyone in the pack,( a mind link is when two or more werewolves talk telepathically to each other, usually to broadcast a message or to speak privately between each other in specific pack), we are being attacked by the Rogue and everyone to their positions,(The Rogue pack are werewolves who are banned from their pack for murder, treason, theft, disobedience, or any other type of severe crime and ban together to form a new pack) My mom, Donna rushed into my room with Caleb and Ariel’s little brother Alex and told me “Delilah you are the oldest and no matter what Delilah protect your brother, Ariel, and Alex at all costs and remember I love you” My mom then ran out of my room and onto the battlefield.
I told Ariel, Alex and my younger brother Caleb to follow me and I ran into the panic room. We were all sitting in the panic room for what felt like hours when suddenly the door busted open and we were surrounded by rogues. I mind linked the kids to follow me and I bolted out the back door thinking the kids would follow me. When I got far enough away I realized nobody was with me and that they were still with the rogues. When I turned back around to go get them a rogue came out of nowhere and attacked me. I tried to fight back but could not. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad, my mom, the Alpha and his wife running towards me screaming we have to save Delilah because of the prophecy. My mom and dad and the Alpha’s got in front of me. My dad told me to run and not look back until it is safe and then return to my pack. I ran far away and never looked following my father’s order.
A week after the fight I had returned to my pack I had learned that my parents and Daniels parents were killed that night trying to save me. Daniel then became Alpha, Ryder Beta, and James third in command. When I came back without the kids everyone called me a coward for running and blamed me for all of the deaths saying my only job was to watch the kids and I had failed. From then on everyone in the pack tortured and bullied me. About 3 weeks after the attack the rogues as a warning sent the heads of my parents and Daniel’s parents in a box saying you have been warned. But there was no information on Alex, Ariel, or Caleb so everyone assumed that they had died as well and that I was to blame.
End of Flash Back*
Delilah's POV:
Yay so today is finally my 17th birthday and I get to find my mate and leave this hell hole. So I wake up at 6 take a shower and put on a denim mini skirt and a pink flower shirt. I run downstairs and as usual everyone has left without me so I grab an apple and start walking to school. When I arrive at school the bell rings and I rush to first period Rehm. On my way though I smell this amazing smell of axe and woods. Next thing I know I run into someone I look up to apologize and realize he's my mate. I'm ecstatic until I find out its Alpha Daniel. Daniel yanks me into a janitor closet and says
"I alpha Daniel hereby reject you Delilah as my mate like I would ever mate with the killer of my parents ha” I then respond back
“I don't care see ya” and begin walking home. In my head I was thinking it’s not like I would have a made good Luna anyways I am too weak. When I get home I begin packing my things and write a note, saying to whom ever gets this note I am leaving this pack and never coming back I have had enough of your torture and bullying so I'm done bye know u won't miss me you will just be happy peace out. Oh ya and P.S. you all can thank your alpha I won't tell you what he did because that's his choice but if you want to blame someone blame him. I put the note in the kitchen where I know they will find it.

Daniel's POV:
As I am rushing to first period I catch this smell of vanilla roses and instantly know it’s my mate. so while looking for her I accidentally run into a girl and am about to say watch where you’re going until I realize it’s my mate but once she speaks I realize it’s the poor sorry looser of a werewolf Delilah . so I do the only thing I could I dragged her into to the closet and rejected her as I saw her running away in tears my wolf was whimpering and I told him to shut up because she was a sorry excuse for a mate and could never be Luna. In class Ryder my beta and Delilah’s older brother catches up with me and instantly suspects something is wrong.
*What’s wrong bro is it the last girl you were with*
*No just back off okay jeesh* All of a sudden Delilah's aunt's voice is screaming through my mind link screaming
* Alpha, Daniel, Delilah is missing.* after hearing this I rush home and she shoves a note in my hand that says "to whom ever gets this note I am. Leaving this pack and never coming back I have had enough of your torture and bullying so I'm done bye know u won't miss me you will just be happy peace out. Oh ya and P.S. you all can thank your alpha I won't tell you what he did because that's his choice but if you want to blame someone blame him." I run out of the house shifting and yelling at all my men to create a search party for her now!
Delilah's POV:
I shifted into my wolf and ran as far and as fast as I could. Suddenly I am surrounded by wolfs and they are getting ready to attack screaming “kill her kill her” When the middle one I'm assuming the beta speaks up and says “No back off guys! Now my name is Beta Noah, would you care to explain as to why you’re trespassing on Moon Light territory rogue”? In my head I think holy s*** this is the strongest pack in America I'm so dead.
“I’m sorry sir I did not realize I was trespassing I will just leave."
"I don't think so young lady you are gonna have to come and speak to Alpha Hayden, although he won't be in town for another three days so in the meantime you will sleep in the guest room.
Hayden's POV:
Suddenly my beta Noah contacts me and tells me that a rogue has trespassed and that I must come home now. Since I won't be home for three days I tell him to put her in a guest bedroom and have her stay there.
Noah's Pov:
Man this girl is beautiful,
"Hey sweetie whats your name and why were you trespassing"
“My name is Delilah sir and I am very sorry for trespassing on your land my mate just rejected me and I was running not realizing I was on wolf territory"
“Oh my gosh who could reject a beautiful girl like you what is his name and please call me Noah"
“Okay Noah and his name is Daniel”
"You mean the alpha of the Red Berries Pack I mean seriously what kind of name is that, oh right sorry I forgot that was your pack"
“It’s okay but can I please go lay down I am very tired" Yes beautiful I will lead the way follow me and I will make sure to let everyone know to not bother you"
Delilah's POV:
I follow Noah as he leads me to the third floor and tells me
“The entire third floor belongs to you and here is your room, if you need anything my bedroom is located on the second floor Goodnight Delilah"
"Goodnight Noah"

Delilah’s POV
I walk into the room and it’s beautiful I have a queen size bed that's really fluffy and a purple zebra comforter. I go into the bathroom and take a shower, when I am done I walk into the room and there's a note saying that my closet is full of clothes and that we would go shopping tomorrow. So I walk to the closet and put a purple silk night gown on and got to bed.
When I woke up in the morning I smelt pancakes and bacon so I decided to walk downstairs and investigate. When I got downstairs I saw Noah making me breakfast or at least attempting to. There was flour everywhere. When he finished them he gave them to me and I ate them. Surprisingly they were delicious not that I would tell him that.
"How are they?"
"I've had better Noah" and as soon as those words escaped my mouth Noah pounced on me and began tickling me. Suddenly we hear the door slam open to show one very angry alpha.
Hayden's POV
I got home a little early to deal with the rogue. When I walked through the door I smelt and amazing scent when I looked over in the direction I smelt it I saw Noah with his paws all over my mate.
"Noah what the hell are you doing with my mate and why are your hands all over her?"
"I am very sorry sir I had no idea she was your mate she is the rogue I was telling you about." I run over to her and say
"Whats your name angel
“Delilah alpha"
"No need baby girl your my mate please call me Hayden"
"What says Delilah how can you be my mate my mate rejected me"
"What no you are mine how could anyone reject you"
"Because I am not pretty"
"Don’t ever say that again you are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on”
I excused myself from Delilah and ordered my beta Noah to come into my office with me now.
"You summoned me alpha?” Said Noah
"Yes Noah, I wanted to speak with you about Delilah"
"I am really sorry alpha I had no idea she was your mate we were just playing"
"It’s okay Noah that’s not what I was talking about"
"Oh what about then?"
"I need to figure out how I am Delilah's mate when her mate rejected her and mine died."
"I have heard about this before they are called second chance mates" Yes Noah I remember learning about that as well you can get a second chance mate if yours rejected you or was brutally murdered or killed, I must go speak to Delilah, you are dismissed"
"Thank you alpha."

Delilah's POV
Hayden just excused himself and ran off after telling me that we are mates. How is that even possible my mate rejected me? Suddenly Noah is summoned by the alpha and must leave. Oh well what to do what to do. I decided to go exploring and I soon come across what I think is Hayden's room and I could not help myself, I had to explore his room. I find a photo album and I decide to sit on the bed and look at it. After what felt like a couple of hours but was really only 20 minutes, Hayden walks into to the room and I scream thinking that he is mad at me for being in his room.
"I am sorry alpha I was just looking I will leave." as I am leaving he stops me and says
"No beautiful you are my mate therefore this is our room. Now Delilah come with me I must explain a few things." So as Hayden and I were sitting there, Hayden begins explaining the whole second mate concept to me and to be honest I am really glad to have him as my mate.
Hayden's POV
After explaining everything to Delilah my third in command Caleb mind links me to say he is back. I take Delilah to meet him and as soon as they see each other they run toward one another and embrace, I start growling and yell,
"KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF MY MATE"
"Whoa calm down babe he is my little brother we were separated when rogues attacked my pack when I was 14 I thought he was dead."
"You have a brother?"
"Yes I have a younger one Caleb and then two older ones Ryder and James"
"Okay well I will leave you two to catch up I need to deal with a couple things be back soon. As I am walking away Delilah comes running towards me and kisses me and says
"Hurry back love."
Caleb's POV
I mind linked Alpha Hayden to alert him I was back, and he soon comes down with this girl. As soon as I see her we both run and embrace when suddenly I hear PAWS OFF MY MATE coming from the alpha. I am about to speak up when Delilah says
"Whoa calm down babe he is my little brother we were separated when rogues attacked my pack when I was 14 I thought he was dead." Alpha Hayden then says
"Okay well I will let you catch up I need to take care of a few things." Since I have not seen her since we were itty bitty kids and we needed to catch up I to take her to the lounge room to explain what happened
"Come on Delilah follow me we need to talk."
Delilah then said “Alright let’s go.” So I started walking towards the lounge room with Delilah. When we got to the lounge room on the fourth floor I sat Delilah down and she began screaming
“What the hell Caleb why did you not follow me when I told you to I thought you were dead and then you never even came back or tried to contact me, do you know what happened to Ariel and Alex?”
“I am very sorry Delilah I did run but I didn’t see you so I just ran left and then I thought you were dead and I was too scared to go back so I went to this pack and asked for help since me and Noah are best friends and no I have not seen Alex or Ariel since the attack.
“You were too scared to come back? Do you know what they freaking did to me every day they blamed me for yours, moms, dads, Ariel’s, and Alex’s deaths. They bullied and tortured me every single freaking day Caleb and you were too scared to come back I needed you Caleb and you were not there.”

Hayden’s POV
I was trying to find Delilah and Caleb when I heard screaming and crying coming from the lounge room, and then heard something crash and a voice that sounded like Delilah’s screaming even louder. So I busted into the room and saw Caleb laying on the ground and Delilah on top of him hitting him repeatedly screaming and crying. I walked over to Delilah and pulled her off of Caleb and she kept screaming at me
“Let me go let me go” I turned her around to face me and just hugged her and said
“Calm down sweetie I got you now, what happened baby why were you crying and hitting Caleb”
“Because he is an asshole and never came back to my pack and made me believe he was dead because he was too scared to come back and every day I got bullied and tortured for his death.”
“Caleb please leave the room thank you, Delilah it is okay you are going to be okay I am never going to let anyone ever touch you again now come on my sister is downstairs waiting for us”
“Okay I trust you lets go”
"Thank you love now I have a question for you though Delilah will you go on a date with me this Friday"
"Of course”
Delilah’s POV
When we get downstairs this crazy brunette comes running towards me saying
"Hey I'm Emma, Hayden's sister and this is my mate Austin along with his sister Elizabeth but we call her Liz or Lizzy." "I just know we are going to be best friends.
"Nice to meet you Emma, Austin and Liz." I said. Now let’s all go up to the game room and watch TV. When we get into the game room Emma and Austin take one love seat and Caleb and Liz take up the only two single chairs so Hayden and I are forced to sit on the second love seat. Hayden suggests that we watch The Woman in Black and we all agree. I ended up falling asleep in Hayden’s arms and at the end of the movie I wake up from being jostled and saw Hayden was carrying me to bed. He started towards my room but I told him "no take me to your room" and no not like that I just feel safer in his arms. So Hayden didn’t hesitate and took me straight to his room and gave me some PJ's so we both could change and go to bed.
I wake up in the morning with the urge to go pee, when I try to stand up I realize that there is an arm draped over me keeping me from leaving the bed. When I look over I realize it is Hayden, he is shirtless and damn he is fine. After about five minutes of staring at him trying to get out of bed and go pee I just wake him up.

And Hayden says “Babe it’s too early go back to bed"

"But I need to pee really badly and unless you let go of me I’m gonna pee on you." It’s safe to say he let go of me almost immediately. When in the bathroom I decided to take a shower as well since I looked pretty bad. When I got out of the shower I dried off and put on a pink and black lace dress with a pair of black ballet flats. I decided to just let my naturally curly hair just fall below my shoulders and I walked out. When I got into the room Hayden was missing and I smelt bacon. So I decided to go downstairs and investigate. I walked into the kitchen to find my sexy mate shirtless and making pancakes and bacon. When he is finished he makes me and him a plate and we sit down together and eat.

Delilah's POV
In the middle of eating the doorbell rings so I tell Hayden I’ll get it and I go to the door. I open the door to find this girl about my age who looks oddly familiar with a boy who is bleeding badly.
"Please help me, me and my brother were running away because our mother died and our father is abusive and we were attacked by rogues."
"Hayden call the pack doctor now!" Hayden calls her and soon she comes running into the room,
"What seems to be the matter Luna?"
"Well this little girl and her brother were attacked by rogues the girl is fine but her brother is not"
"Okay I will go examine him" So she leaves the room with him and I ask the girl
"Hi sweetie what is your name and how old are you"
"My name is Ariel and I turned 17 yesterday."
"Omg that’s where I know you from I am so sorry I did not protect you better that day from the rogues I thought you were dead how did you and Alex survive?
"Omg yes I remember and it is okay you told us to follow you and we didn’t so we tried running but we ran left and never saw you again, but my brother Alex will he be okay"
"Our pack doctor is very skilled so most likely and Ariel how would you and your brother like to join my pack?"
"We would love to"
"Great, alright Ariel let’s go to my room while we wait”
“Okay Delilah I will follow you” Ariel and I were sitting on the floor just talking about the rogue attack when Hayden mind linked me
“Delilah are you with Ariel in your room”
"Yes love"
"Ok well sweetie I need you and Ariel to come straight to the infirmary her brother just woke up"
"We're on our way.", "come on Ariel we got to go" so we walked downstairs and when we got to the infirmary Ariel runs straight into the room where Alex is. I speak to the doctor and she tells me that Alex is gonna be just fine.

Hayden's POV:
I mind link Noah and tell him to meet me in the infirmary. When Noah gets here I tell him whats going on and right then Ariel walks up. They begin to stare at each other and both scream mate and start kissing.
Noah's POV
Ugg Hayden wanted me to come to the infirmary dang it I was on a roll in Call of Duty. When I get there Hayden begins telling me whats going on with these two rogues Ariel and Alex, while he is telling me all of this I catch this scent of the sweetest smelling strawberries. I start looking around trying to find the source of that smell and I locked eyes with the most beautiful and breathtaking girl I have laid eyes it felt like the world had stopped when my wolf and her wolf screamed mate and we ran towards each other embracing. I then ask her
"Hey beautiful whats your name"
"Ariel yours"
"The name of a Goddess and Noah"
"So were mates?"
"Yep which means you belong to me." right then Alex walks out and Ariel runs over to him giving him a huge hug and suddenly Noah is growling and has shifted he begins to lunge at him and then...
Noah's POV
I had just claimed Ariel as mine when some guy walked out of the infirmary and Ariel ran into his arms. I started growling and my wolf took over forcing me to shift and lunge at the kid. Next thing I know Ariel shoves Alex out of the way turning wolf growling back at me. I told my wolf to stop and that we could not attack our mate.
“Why are you protecting him Ariel move you are mine”
“No Noah I am not moving yes I know that you are my mate but he is my brother and he just woke up from Acoma stupid so get over your damn jealousy I only love you.”
"oh well now I just feel bad sorry Ariel but Matt(his wolf) says that he doesn't like it when any male touches you especially since you ran out of my arms to go into his and my wolf just got pissed and took over"
"I know love and i’m really sorry I ran into his embrace and left you I did not mean it like that I was just glad to see he was okay and awake :("
"It’s okay babe let’s just go to bed"
"Okay I love you Noah"
“I love you to Ariel"
Delilah's POV
I was sitting in the lounge room when Hayden walks up with food in his hand and drinks "I brought you and me some food and Mello Yellow, you do like mello yellow right"
"First off what kind of food? And second of all heck yes!!"
"Thanks for killing my ear drum and shrimp Alfredo with bits of chicken in it but since you yelled at me i’m gonna have to eat it all myself."
"Give me the damn food Hayden and nobody gets hurt"
"Joking babe here’s your food"
"Thanks :)" So Hayden and I were sitting at the table in the lounge room and begin to talk about today and everything that happened. First Hayden
"How are you feeling about what happened today?"
“I’m just glad that Ariel was able to shove Ryan out of the way and calm Noah down or we all would have been screwed, also I invited Ariel and Alex to be a part of our pack and they agreed.”
“You What? You need to ask permission before doing something like that obviously Ariel is a part of our pack but Alex is not”
“Yes he is if you do not let him into the pack I will leave he is like a brother to me he stays.”
“Fine Delilah but next time you better ask permission”
“Fine are we still on for our date Friday?”
"Definitely Delilah well let’s go onto bed it getting pretty late"
"Let me ring for Tina (the maid) to clean this mess up and then we will go” Tina shows up and says
“You called me Luna"
"Yes sorry for calling you at this time of night but can you clean this up me and Hayden are very tired"
"No problem Luna it’s what you guys pay me for"
"Come on Delilah i’m sleepy"
"Carry me babe"
"Fine let’s go to our room"
We both get changed into our PJ’s and head to bed,
"I love you my beautiful and amazing Luna Delilah"
“I love you to my big bad alpha Hayden"

4 Months later
Ryder’s POV
Omg what am I supposed to do James we no longer have an alpha since Daniel was killed by rogues while looking for Delilah because of that damn prophecy about her being the strongest Luna ever and stronger than any other werewolf in the world, and now she is supposed to reunite our pack with the Moonlight pack to overcome the rogues.
“Ryder I hate to say this but we need to call Moonlight pack and ask them to come help us and tell them about the prophecy and see if they know where Delilah is. “
“Fine I will contact Alpha Hayden”
Delilah's POV
So everything has been going great in our house I found out I am a full pure white wolf the only one in the world and I am also the number 1 warrior in the country. Also me, Ariel, Emma, and Liz all became BFF's and were currently playing dance dance revolution. I was just about to beat my high score when Hayden walks in and hugs me from behind making me lose; I hit his chest and scream
"You jerk I was just about to beat my high score"
"Sorry babe but its lunch time"
" That’s why you made me lose ugg you are such a jerk face but I am hungry so we will talk about this later" We all walk to the dining room and take our seats, Hayden at the head of the table me on his right and Noah on his left, next to me are Caleb, his mate Liz (yep Caleb and Liz are mates they found out the day after the whole thing with Noah and Ryan) next to Liz is Austin at the end of the table and to his right his mate Emma, Next to Emma is Alex, and then Ariel next to Noah. For dinner we had spaghetti and meat balls. Suddenly Hayden stands up and says
"Everyone I have an announcement to make there is another pack south of us that is having a rogue problem but they are too weak to fight them off now that their Alpha was killed, and they have asked for our help now it’s up to your Luna but I think we should lend them a hand whose with me" Everyone raises their hand good we leave tomorrow"
"Wait love who is the pack"
"The Red Berry pack" as soon as Hayden said that I ran off crying to my room"
Hayden’s POV
After I told Delilah the name of the pack she ran off crying, and Noah screams
"What the heck man did you not tell her the pack name before?"
"No I didn't know she be this upset"
"You idiot that’s her old pack"
"Oh my gosh I have to go fix this" I run up the stairs and run towards her old room to find Delilah in the corner crying I scooped her up pulling her into my arms and tell her “Love i’m so sorry I had no that was your old pack we will not be going to help them they deserve to get attacked"
"With a trembling voice my angel says no we are going to help them but I am going to train their butts and make them wish they were never born"
"And this is why I love you Delilah you are an amazing leader”
A/N (whenever a quotation is has *...* the astrics around the words it means it is said through the mind link)
*Everyone lights out we leave at 6AM tomorrow sharp you better hurry we are going to make their lives terrible*

4 Months later
Ryder’s POV
Omg what am I supposed to do James we no longer have an alpha since Daniel was killed by rogues while looking for Delilah because of that damn prophecy about her being the strongest Luna ever and stronger than any other werewolf in the world, and now she is supposed to reunite our pack with the Moonlight pack to overcome the rogues.
“Ryder I hate to say this but we need to call Moonlight pack and ask them to come help us and tell them about the prophecy and see if they know where Delilah is. “
“Fine I will contact Alpha Hayden”
Delilah's POV
So everything has been going great in our house I found out I am a full pure white wolf the only one in the world and I am also the number 1 warrior in the country. Also me, Ariel, Emma, and Liz all became BFF's and were currently playing dance dance revolution. I was just about to beat my high score when Hayden walks in and hugs me from behind making me lose; I hit his chest and scream
"You jerk I was just about to beat my high score"
"Sorry babe but its lunch time"
" That’s why you made me lose ugg you are such a jerk face but I am hungry so we will talk about this later" We all walk to the dining room and take our seats, Hayden at the head of the table me on his right and Noah on his left, next to me are Caleb, his mate Liz (yep Caleb and Liz are mates they found out the day after the whole thing with Noah and Ryan) next to Liz is Austin at the end of the table and to his right his mate Emma, Next to Emma is Alex, and then Ariel next to Noah. For dinner we had spaghetti and meat balls. Suddenly Hayden stands up and says
"Everyone I have an announcement to make there is another pack south of us that is having a rogue problem but they are too weak to fight them off now that their Alpha was killed, and they have asked for our help now it’s up to your Luna but I think we should lend them a hand whose with me" Everyone raises their hand good we leave tomorrow"
"Wait love who is the pack"
"The Red Berry pack" as soon as Hayden said that I ran off crying to my room"
Hayden’s POV
After I told Delilah the name of the pack she ran off crying, and Noah screams
"What the heck man did you not tell her the pack name before?"
"No I didn't know she be this upset"
"You idiot that’s her old pack"
"Oh my gosh I have to go fix this" I run up the stairs and run towards her old room to find Delilah in the corner crying I scooped her up pulling her into my arms and tell her “Love i’m so sorry I had no that was your old pack we will not be going to help them they deserve to get attacked"
"With a trembling voice my angel says no we are going to help them but I am going to train their butts and make them wish they were never born"
"And this is why I love you Delilah you are an amazing leader”
A/N (whenever a quotation is has *...* the astrics around the words it means it is said through the mind link)
*Everyone lights out we leave at 6AM tomorrow sharp you better hurry we are going to make their lives terrible*

Hayden's POV

It was currently 5:58AM and I was trying to get everyone’s belongings in the car so we could leave. *Lets go everyone chop chop we got to get moving" At 6 on the dot we were all in the cars and driving away to the Red Berry Pack.
Delilah's POV
*Everyone shut up and listen good now when we get to the pack house in about 5 minutes I want you guys to block me, I don't want him knowing I am here yet.* I got back a chorus of "Yes Luna" inside my head. When we arrive me, Emma, and Austin go around back and sneak up stairs into the rooms with our names on them, I entered the one the said Alpha and Luna.
Hayden's POV
Delilah, Emma, and Austin snuck off around back to sneak in while I and the rest of the pack went to the door. The door opens and out walks Daniel and some chick,
"Hello Alpha Hayden so nice to finally meet in person I am Beta Ryder, and this is my fiancé and soon to be Beta female Ashley"
"Hello Beta Ryder, this is Noah my beta and Caleb my Third in command"
"Nice to meet you but where is your Luna"
"Already inside"
"Okay well the 3rd and 4th floor belong to you pack the attic is completely off limits though"
"Thank you" So I walk up stairs and find the room that says alpha and Luna on it, I walk in to find Delilah in her bikini with a towel she turns around and says,
"Oh good your here can you put some sunscreen on my back please?"
"Sure but why are you dressed like that"
*Everyone get your bathing suits on and head down to the pool, time for a water balloon fight*
"That’s why babe"
So we all get dressed and walk outside to the pool deck, out of the corner of my eye I see James and Ryder by the pool. I find a lounge chair to put my stuff on and I look around to see Haden standing near the pool so I sneak up behind him and shove him in, Ha that’s what you get, suddenly i’m being shoved into the pool I rise up to see Noah sitting there laughing until Ariel pushes his butt in, somehow we all ended up in the pool having a chicken fight screaming

Ryder's POV
I hear laughing and screaming coming from the other pack when I suddenly think I hear Delilah’s voice and then I think stop it Ryder she went rogue and is probably dead, but when I turned around she walks past me bumping into me saying miss me much older brother and walks away.
Delilah's POV
"Babe I’m gonna go get a drink need anything"
"Can you get me a mello yellow?"
"Sure thing Hayden" So I walk past Ryder bumping into him and saying miss me much older brother the look on his face was priceless. I walk into the kitchen to get a drink to find that Ryder followed me,
"What the heck do you want Ryder"
"You’re alive but we thought you went rogue and died.
"What that asshole told you I was dead and you believed him"
"Actually no Daniel is dead he died in the search for you so why did you leave"
"Because Daniel freaking rejected me saying he would never mate with the killer of his parents and I was done with your torture bye." Ugg I walk outside to Hayden and he asks what took so long and I said 'ran into Ryder sorry babe"
Suddenly Hayden's voice is filling my head *alright everyone time for bed we are getting up tomorrow at 5AM sharp whoever is late will be severely punished that goes for you to Red Berry Pack.
Hayden's POV
So its 4AM and me and Delilah are getting ready she is pissed because I have to train a few wolves hand to hand combat and she has to train all the wolves from Red Berry pack to fight and she claims and I quote "they are a bunch of lazy butts"
Delilah's POV
That jerk he is leaving me to train the damn wolves by myself oh well time to make them suffer, I throw my hair into a pony and slip on a purple sports bra with black workout shorts that have purple on the waist band. I walk outside to the field at 5AM I begin to look around to see if everyone is here and I realize Ashley is missing. Someone go get Ashley out here now before I pull her out here by her fake extensions. At 5:15am Ryder walks out dragging a screaming Ashley with him. Thank you Ryder. "Why the heck were you not out here at 5AM I don’t have to be here i’m special, I don't care who you are my pack is here to train your pathetic butts and none is exempt from that not even you Ashley."
"Ha you train us as if your pathetic little brat, I could take you"
“Is that a challenge you fake little brat what were you late cause you were sleepy from the latest Botox injection or nose job which one."
"That’s it you runt I am going to fight you Delilah I am soon to be Luna of the Red Berry Pack and I will destroy you'
"Yeah like Ryder would mate your pathetic butt"
"Actually were engaged" Ashley shifts and lunges at Delilah, Delilah just over still human slashing her stomach open Strike 1 Ashley. Ashley lunges at Delilah’s face attempting to scratch her and Delilah once again moves Strike 2 Ashley, one again Ashley lunges trying to nip her stomach Delilah grabs Ashley’s face Strike 3 Ashley your out and snaps Ashley's paw and scratches her face. Ryder come get your fiancé out of my face. Ashley begins to whine
"Babe aren't you going to punish her she had no right i’m future Luna."
"Shut up Ashley you challenged her now go clean-up"
Now everyone do 500 pushups then 200 laps around the pond chop chop you to Ryder.
After everyone finished I called it quits and told them to be back here tomorrow at 6AM
Delilah's POV
After the training session I went to take a shower and find Hayden, I found him in my room getting changed, "oh where are you going babe"
"We are going to a mandatory bonfire tonight so go change"
"Ugg why me" So I go get dressed and put on a T-shirt that with a dinosaur on it a pair of washed out ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a hat that said rawr on it. At the bonfire Ryder walked up to me apologizing saying that “he now knows it was not my fault that our parents died or that Daniel’s parents died but he would not tell me how he knew, please forgive me I still love you"
"Of course Ryder you will always be my brother I love you to"



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.